Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Cartoon World~ (Where every tv show we know all in one collide)

2 posters

Page 30 of 31 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31  Next

Go down

~Cartoon World~ (Where every tv show we know all in one collide) - Page 30 Empty Re: ~Cartoon World~ (Where every tv show we know all in one collide)

Post by KawaiiMochi Fri Apr 03, 2020 3:09 pm

"You're done already?" Beast Boy's eyes grew in shock, "I didn't expect that you would know all those TV shows or... cartoons?"

"...Right!" Aria nodded as she watches Robin leave and facepalmed, Have a crush on him? Aria what is wrong with you? She let out a sigh.

Back at Cyborg's lab he was putting the last bit of tools onto the watch. "Whoa! This room I have got to admit, pretty sweet." Kevin nodded in agreement.

"Thanks man. Got all the tech stuff to prepare here." Cyborg grinned.

"Must be the best of the best." Kevin looks at all gear he has never seen before. "What are we supposed to be doing anyway?"

"Obviously fixing the watch!" Tucker said, "We got to help out the girls to get more allies. In order to save the world!"

Cyborg and Kevin just gave Tucker a look and exchanged looks with each other.

~*~*~*~

"Uhhh we are not from here?" Danny said awkwardly as he didn't know what else to say.

"We can see that?" Katara raised a brow at them and stared at the two suspiciously, "Now who are you?! Are you with the fire nation?!"

"W-What? No! ... Right?" Danny asked as he looked over at Billie. "Well, I'm Danny I'm a ghost!"

"A ghost?" Katara mumbled in annoyance.

~*~*~*~

"Yup! Six this is Ben and my next girlfriend." Rex said as he noticed Cassie glaring over at him.

"What? It just for shows." He winked at her making Cassie confused but, also not wanting to blush.

"What Rex is trying to say is... come inside." Bobo said as he walked ahead of Rex while Cassie followed.
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

~Cartoon World~ (Where every tv show we know all in one collide) - Page 30 Empty Re: ~Cartoon World~ (Where every tv show we know all in one collide)

Post by NiaHearts Sat Apr 04, 2020 4:55 pm

"Well, um, I don't go out much," Dove admitted as she rubbed her arm. "Well, used to not go out much. I would watch all of these over and over in my room and in my spare time when I wasn't studying. Teen Titans was my favorite growing up, though. You guys deserved a way better ending, or a continuation. N-Not that it was a bad ending! I just didn't agree and..." She shook her head. "Never mind. I got the main ones we need to go to for help."

"How's it going in here?" Robin asked the tech experts as he walked in and crossed his arms. He saw they were already working on blueprints for the watches and other means of transportation.
----

"Ghosts aren't real," Sokka rolled his eyes. "This is a trick. Right, Toph?"

"Actually, he seems to be telling the truth," Toph said, since she was a human lie detector.

"My name's Billie. This is Danny. We're from another dimension and..." Billie continued to explain their situation. She showed her watch and had Danny give them a demonstration on his powers to prove their point further. "...and without enough help, we might not be able to stop Trigon and whatever else is coming to destroy all of our worlds."

"Okay, wow, uh..." Aang rubbed the back of his neck before looking at his friends. He saw their nods, well, except Sokka who thought they were crazy. "We'll help you in any way we can."

"Aang! What about the Fire Nation!? They're HERE, in Ba Sing Se! And Sozin's comet is months away!" Sokka reminded him.

"That won't be a problem. We can drop you off at this very same point. It'll be like no time has passed," Billie said, getting annoyed by Sokka. He was funny in the show, but now he was a huge buzzkill.

"H-How can we trust you, huh!?" Sokka pointed.

"They've been tellin' the truth the whole time, so, yeah. If I get to beat some faces in, I'm totally in!" Toph grinned, hitting her fists together.

"Seems we're in agreement. Right, Katara?" Aang smiled.

Billie thought about it and she looked over at a nice tea shop in the city. "There's...one more person I need to recruit. But you guys will have to trust me, okay? Wait right here." She grabbed Danny's hand, going to the not so ordinary tea shop.

((I think adding Zuko will be fun XD))
---
Ben caught up with Rex and whispered, "Dude, total dibs already on Cassie. Got it?"
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Sat Apr 04, 2020 11:58 pm

"I know man. I'm just messing with you." Rex gave a wink towards Ben, "Just wanted to see if you were the jealous type or what."

As the three enter Providence headquarters, Cassie was looking around and couldn't believe that she was in Generator Rex's world. "This is so cool." Cassie said.

"Wait until you see the petting zoo." Bobo grinned. "Or the equipment room."

"Bobo, don't put the pretty lady with weapons. Those are dangerous." Rex said as he wanted to be polite, Rebecca would kill me if she sees her with weapons.

"It's fine." Cassie said, "I'm not sure if I'm normal in this world though."

"Uh? What does she mean by normal?" Bobo asked Ben as he was confused.

~*~*~*~

"Alright, let's bring it over to Aria." Beast Boy said as he walked over to Aria, "Hey Aria, we got our list right here!"

Aria looks over the list and nodded, "Alright, Dove pick where you want to go. Beast Boy is gonna go with you."

"Wait what?" Beast Boy blinked, "Are you sure?"

"Why not? Unless you want Dove to go alone, but it's more fun when she has you by her side." Aria winked at Dove.

"Pretty good so far." Cyborg said, "Got your alone time with Aria?"

"I knew it was obvious." Kevin chuckled, "Its the same thing for Ben and Cassie."

"I mean what about Billie and Danny? I never have seen Danny go heads over heels over another girl unless it was Paulina." Tucker said.

The group looks over at Tucker, "Girls are weird though." Kevin gave a shrug.

~*~*~*~

( Sokka is gonna be like ABSOLUTELY NOT! HE'S FROM THE FIRE NATION! )

"Wait, where are we going?" Danny asked as he was confused, "I thought Aria wanted the avatar to be there. Who else are we getting?"
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Wed Apr 08, 2020 5:40 pm

"That's the thing about Cassie and her friends. Every time they travel to a new world, they kinda transform. Maybe. She could be a regular girl, or she could be what, uh... What do you call the mutants here?" Ben asked, forgetting.

"E.V.O.s," Dr. Holiday said as she walked over. "An 'Exponentially Variegated Organism'. My name's Dr. Rebecca Holiday, chief nanite researcher of Providence. I have so many questions about being able to jump from one dimension to another, but that can wait. I've been told the matter is urgent?"

---

Dove blushed. "U-Um, okay. Perhaps we should head over to Kim Possible. She might not have any powers, but she can really hold her own in a battle," she said as she thought about it.

Robin rolled his eyes behind his mask. "Can we get back to the conversation? How long do you guys think it'll take for the breach portals to be open?"

"We need to look at Aria's watch, see the mechanics if we want to make little multiples of it," Tucker said, pushing his glasses back onto his face.

"I'll go get her. Good work, guys," Robin said, patting Cyborg's shoulder. He went back to get Aria. "Aria, Cyborg and the others need to examine your watch again for some final touches."

---

((Right? XD!))

"Someone that might be a little harder to convince," Billie said as she walked into the tea shop. Sure enough, there was Iroh behind the counter.

"Ah, welcome to the Jasmine Tea Shop! What can I get for you two? I have all the finest teas throughout the Earth Kingdom," Iroh said with a big smile. It took him a second to realize something was different about those two. "You have come here for tea, yes?"

"Actually, we came to talk to you... The Dragon of the West," Billie whispered, giving him a look.

Iroh kept his smile as he grabbed his teapot. "Come with me," he said, leading them to a back room. As soon as they were alone, he sat down behind a table and poured them some tea. "You two are different. Not of the Earth Kingdom, or even Fire Nation."

"Wise man," Billie chuckled. It was so cool to be meeting Iroh! He was so funny! "I'll explain." So she did while they had their tea and she waited for Iroh to say something.

"That is very...complicated," Iroh hummed, rubbing his beard. "I do believe you, but it will be difficult for my nephew to accept things, and to work with the Avatar. If he knew he was here in Ba Sing Se..."

"We won't tell him. We'll just have them meet separately, but everything is in stake if we can't stop the enemy," Billie said.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Wed Apr 08, 2020 8:46 pm

"It is, we need Rex as an ally. Along with everyone else here." Cassie said.

"Is there something going on?" Rex asked.

"My dimension is in trouble. One of my friends, her parents were in charge on creating these devices where it made us jump from dimensions through TV shows. After doing that though, we came back to our time and it was completely destroyed." Cassie explained.

"I'm sorry to hear that." Noah frowned.

"Which explains why you're here." Bobo said.

Cassie gave a nod, "We're trying to get as much allies as we can in order to fight off a bunch of enemies we're facing..."

"That... sounds like a lot to take in." Rex blinked.

~*~*~*~

"Uhhh can I ask something?" Danny interrupted making the two look at him. "Yeah, this nephew sounds like he's important in this dimension. And the way you're describing him doesn't even sound like he's an enemy at all. He sounds like an ally later on."

~*~*~*~

"We can do that. I wonder what they are like." Beast Boy said as he's ready to meet them and followed Dove.

Aria looks over and took out her watch and tossed it over at Robin. "I'll be with you in a bit. Kind of got caught up in girl talk." She smiled at Robin before he left to give the watch to Cyborg.

"Sooo..." Sam said, "I see you take a liking in him."

"No comment on that." Aria said.

"We can see it Aria." Gwen said, "It took me a while to realize Kevin also has feelings for me as well."

"Isn't your cousin having a thing for Cassie?" Aria raised a brow.

"He makes it pretty obvious." Gwen said.

"So does Robin, he gets easily jealous." Starfire nodded. "Although... I can see he likes you."

"Me? No I don't think so." Aria said as she got up, "Anyways I'm gonna go check on the watch. She walked away leaving the girls be and checked on the guys.

"She likes him." Raven said.

"Yup." Gwen added in.

Aria walked into Cyborg's room and noticed him and the rest of the guys were working on the watch. "Any luck?" Aria asked.
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sun Apr 19, 2020 6:12 pm

"It really is, but nothing we haven't faced before, right?" Ben smiled, holding his fist to Rex. "So, you guys in for some fun?"

"Eh. Gotta die someday," Bobo said with a grin before putting his fist to Ben's.
---
"You're actually right, Danny. He was one of the main villains until later," Billie explained before looking at Iroh. "Don't ask me how I know, but your nephew is gonna be really important to Aang and taking down the Fire Lord."

"I knew my nephew was meant more than what life has given him," Iroh nodded. He got up and rubbed off his robes. "I trust you both, Billie and Danny. It will just be a little harder to convince my nephew on the matter."

"I'm pretty persuasive," Billie said. She watched Iroh go off to get Zuko before turning to Danny. "Okay, so, we may or may not need to knock Zuko out when he gets here. Sure, he's calmed down but I am not sure if he'll believe us."
---
Dove set the watch to Kim Possible's world, grabbed Beast Boy's hand, and the two were teleported to her dimension. The two fell into what seemed like a factory, but luckily, they fell into some Styrofoam that had been spilled from a destroyed box. "Oh man... We got to get helmet," she muttered before looking for Beast Boy. "Beast Boy? Garfield!?"

She began to search through the Styrofoam when she saw Kim swing over them with her grappling hook and onto what looked like a giant laser. "W-Whoa..."

"You won't get away with this, Drakken! You're done!" Kim said, pointing up at Drakken.

"I think that's impossible, Possible!" Drakken laughed. "Shego! Get rid of her!"

Shego front flipped and began to fight Kim, making Dove gulp. Of course they had to fall in the middle of a fight!! "Beast Boy, we need to get going!"

---

"There are a lot of promising designs we can get from the watch, but since its compact, it'll be easy to reconfigure into other breach portal devices," Cyborg explained. He saw their look and said, "Yes, good news."

"Good. How long do you think you can make copies?" Robin asked.

"We should have plenty by tomorrow if we work through the night," Cyborg answered. "T-Man will be working on the software while I work on the hardware."

"T-Man?"

"Oh, Tucker," Cyborg chuckled. "That's our nickname for him!"
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Sun Apr 19, 2020 8:49 pm

"Wait I got a nickname?!" Tucker's jaw dropped. "No one has ever given me a nickname before."

"Alright, easy there no need to get all giddy." Kevin said, "Kind of regret you giving him a nickname."

"Guess we might be staying longer than we thought." Aria said, "Not sure how the other girls are doing since they're recruiting people still."

Out of nowhere the portal opened making a loud thud. "What was that?" Kevin asked.

Aria quickly rushed over and spotted Rex and his friends on top of Starfire and Raven. "Ugh... you should have warned us about the bad falling Cas." Rex groaned.

"B-Ben?!" Gwen noticed her cousin on the floor as he helped him up.

"Sorry..." Cassie said as Rex helped her up.

"You're back." Aria said.

"Whoa...so many pretty girls." Rex said as he stared over at Aria. "Nice to meet you, I'm Rex." He winked at her.

"I know..." Aria said as she stuck her hand out to shake Rex's hand. "I see you guys even got Bobo and Six in on it too."

~*~*~*~

"So when are we going to meet him?" Danny asked but, Iroh came back with Zuko by his side.

"These are the people that wanted to see me?" Zuko raised a brow at them, "Who are you guys?"

"I'm Danny and this is Billie." Danny introduced himself.

~*~*~*~

"Uhhh I'm a bit busy." Beast Boy said as he noticed Ron grabbed him.

"What?" Ron asked but, noticed Beast Boy in his arms. "Ah! Freaky green guy!" He panicked as he dropped Beast Boy to the ground.

"H-Hey!" Beast Boy said as he quickly turned into a bat.

"It's a monster! KP!" Ron freaked out more making Rufus popped out on his shoulder and spotted Beast Boy screaming as well.
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sat Apr 25, 2020 8:18 pm

Robin glared at Rex as he walked over, kinda getting in front of Aria. "I'm Robin. Welcome to the T-Tower," he said. He rose an eyebrow at Bobo before turning to Six. "Nice shades."

"Thanks... You're telling me there are only teenagers here?" Six was used to dealing with Rex, but no other adults were there to help?

"My team is capable," Robin remarked and crossed his arms.

"Rex, Six, Bobo, the Teen Titans. Cyborg, Robin, Starfire, and Raven. Then we have most of Team Phantom, Tucker and Sam. You guys remember my cousin, Gwen, and our own personal idiot, Kevin," Ben introduced.

"It is rude to call friends by mean words!" Starfire scolded Ben as she pointed her finger at him.
---
Billie, you have a good thing going on with Danny. Don't fuck it up! Billie thought to herself as she rose, doing her best not to fangirl with seeing Zuko. It helped that he was only kinda cute in the second season. The third, oh boy, Danny would have major competition then. "We came for your help. Its a long story, and you might not believe us, but if you help us, you'll get your honor back tenfold. Promise." Maybe just mentioning him getting his honor back would help?
---
"Ron, what's going-ah!" Kim got him back into some boxes by Shego's powerful kick.

Dove gasped, wondering what to do before she realized her outfit had changed. She had on a similar outfit like the one in the Danny Phantom world. She had on a special backpack and a full body tech suit. She always felt like she would be their weapons and tech support next to Wade in that world. "Think, Dove, think," she whispered. She passed a button on her suit and suddenly had wings. "H-Hey! I have-AHHH!"

"What the?" Shego turned just as Dove flew straight into her, making them both hit the wall and collapse.

Kim took this time to go up into the console Drakken was in to stop the laser. "You wouldn't hit a girl, would you?" she taunted.

"Not under normal circumstances, but I'll make an exception!" Drakken began to fight her, but of course, Kim had a trick up her sleeve.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Sat Apr 25, 2020 9:45 pm

"Nice to meet you." Rex said, "I didn't expect a whole world where other teams would get involved."

"Did Cassie even explained to you about what's going on?" Aria asked.

"More like Ben did, someone was a bit jealous that I was flirting with Cassie for a bit." He widely grinned making the group looked over at Ben.

"...Sounds like Ben." Gwen said.

Kevin suddenly let out a snickered, "Even though I heard stories about you, I wanna say it's nice to finally meet him in person."

"Y-You guys!" Cassie stuttered as her face turned red as a tomato. "A-Anyways, any updates on the watches? I noticed that the portal is not even stabled enough with all the falling and stuff."

"It might have to be overnight." Aria said as she looked at Cassie's watch. "We're testing the upgrade on my watch tomorrow morning."

"What about the others?" Cassie asked as she noticed Dove was missing.

"Dove went to get KP, Billie is probably still getting the Avatar." Aria said as she thought about it.

"I see Beast Boy is not here either." Cyborg mentioned as he looked around.

"I made him go with her for company." Aria folded her arms.

"This has been a much better conversation compared to what I would have to deal with Rex's conversation on a daily basis." Bobo pointed out.

"Hey! What's that supposed to mean?!" Rex glares over at Bobo.

~*~*~*~

"W-What did you do?" Beast Boy asked as he noticed Dove's appearance changed.

"No clue! But looks like it works." Ron said, "Go get him KP!"

~*~*~*~

"Hm... and how would I know to believe you?" Zuko folded his arms.

"Cause we're telling the truth?" Danny raised a brow towards Zuko.

"Sure, but what's in it for me?" Zuko asked.

Danny huffed out a sigh, "Geez...this guy is stubborn." He muttered.
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sun Apr 26, 2020 5:39 pm

"It means you're boring," Six told Rex bluntly. He looked at Robin. "You seem in charge. Where are our quarters for the night?" He didn't like to be away from Providence for so long, but Dr. Holiday and White would have things under control until they got back. Like they explained, they could drop them off right at the same moment they left. However that worked.

"There are enough rooms. Cyborg took care of that. Star, could you show them to some rooms?" Robin asked their alien friends.

"The pleasure is mine!" Starfire floated over and she did a playful bow. "Follow me, new friends! I can give you all a tour if you'd like first? You can see the gym, the kitchen, the place of cars-"

"Just our rooms is fine," Six interrupted her.

"Geez. What crawled up his butt?" Ben whispered to Rex after he was done with smiling at how Cassie was adorable all flustered.

"Yeah, seriously," Tucker whispered, agreeing. "Also, I'm still confused on the talking monkey."
----
Dove began to come to her senses and she gulped when she saw Shego glaring down at her. "Ahahaha.... Hi?"

Shego growled and was going to hit her when she heard Drakken scream for help. "Oh, you've GOT to be kidding me!" She sent Dove a look before quickly going to help get Drakken away. She quickly got into the escape pod they had ready and grabbed Drakken as she was taking off.

"This isn't the end of me, Possible! You'll see!" Drakken shouted before nearly getting hit on the way out. "Shego! Watch where you're flying this thing!"

Kim just glared at them as they got away. What mattered was securing the laser so no other baddie could use it. She sighed and flipped her hair before seeing Ron, Rufus, a girl in a tech suit, and a...green guy? "Um, okay." She went and helped Dove up. "Thanks for the assist, but who are you guys?"

"Um, its a bit of a long story," Dove said, rubbing her hair.
----
"No kidding," Billie sighed under her breath. "Look, Zuko, if you don't come with us, then there is no way you'll be able to save your kingdom. Your world, actually."

"They are telling the truth, Zuko. You must go with them to stop an even greater threat than your father's reign," Iroh told him.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 31 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31  Next