Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Cartoon World~ (Where every tv show we know all in one collide)

2 posters

Page 5 of 31 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 18 ... 31  Next

Go down

~Cartoon World~ (Where every tv show we know all in one collide) - Page 5 Empty Re: ~Cartoon World~ (Where every tv show we know all in one collide)

Post by KawaiiMochi Thu Aug 16, 2018 6:56 pm

Cassie walked over to Aria and placed her hand on her shoulder. "It's going to be fine." Cassie grinned as she looked over at the team.

"What is there to train though?" Aria asked as she looked over at Nigel.

"Anything!" Kuki jumped in, "But can't training be later Numbuh 1? I want to show these girls my room! And we can probably have a sleepover!"

"Numbuh 3 please..." Wally sighed as he face palmed in the moment.
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

~Cartoon World~ (Where every tv show we know all in one collide) - Page 5 Empty Re: ~Cartoon World~ (Where every tv show we know all in one collide)

Post by NiaHearts Thu Aug 16, 2018 7:08 pm

"I suppose some rest would do us good. Numbuh 2, go get the snacks," Nigel told him.

"Aye aye!" Hoagie saluted him before he went to the kitchen, humming.

"Um, I dunno about the sleepover," Billie said. If she heard Numbuh 3 start to sing the Rainbow Monkey song, she was gonna lose it.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Thu Aug 16, 2018 7:38 pm

"Oh come on the sleepover can't be that bad." Cassie said, but then she suddenly remembered the Rainbow Monkey song.

"You girls should come sit with us. Numbuh 5 is just gonna be relaxing." Abigail said as she sat back on the couch and put her feet up on the table.

"B-But I wanna show them my room first." Kuki pouted.

"Numbuh 3 that can be another time. Or later on." Wally sighed.

"No! I wanna do it now!" Kuki muttered.

"I forgot how childish Numbuh 3 can be." Aria whispered over to Dove. "Like now just growing up with our actual age, I didn't expect that."
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sat Aug 18, 2018 5:09 pm

"Even I agree," Dove muttered a little, since she was annoying. Oh man, she hoped she was never like that.

"Listen, Numbuh 3, we'll go see later. Okay?" Billie told her.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Sat Aug 18, 2018 8:03 pm

"Aww...fine." Kuki pouted and sighed. "You girls are no fun."

"Numbuh 3, you shouldn't say that. I get it that they don't want to do what you want, but things are like that." Wally frowned.

"He does have a point." Cassie nodded in agreement.

Awhile after, Numbuh 2 finally came by with some snacks. "Alright, snacks are here!" Numbuh 4 said as he ready to munch on them.

"Finally, Numbuh 5 has been starving." Abigail said as she grabbed some food.

Aria was on the side just sitting and watching these kids take over while they had a long day. She noticed that most of their food were sweets and she can't really have too much sweets so she just watched them enjoy their food. "Are you guys going to get any?" Kuki looked at the girls.

"I-I already ate." Cassie stuttered as she doesn't feel like having a snack at the moment.
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sun Aug 19, 2018 5:30 pm

"Billie...that's like your tenth candy bar," Dove told Billie, seeing her mouth and hands covered in chocolate.

"S-So?" Billie swallowed her food. "I never get to eat like this at home."

"Adults sure are strict, huh?" Hoagie said. "My mom's strict. Sometimes."
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Sun Aug 19, 2018 8:46 pm

"Parents can't be that bad though." Aria said.

"Some parents are strict, but I think Numbuh 5's parents are fine." Abigail said.

"Easy for you guys. I kind of know what it's like to be living with strict parents." Cassie sighed as she looked over at the girls, "They do expect a lot from you."

"But where's the fun in that though?" Wally complained, "You're a kid. You're supposed to do whatever you want."

"He's not wrong." Aria nodded in agreement.
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Mon Aug 20, 2018 7:59 pm

"But we're not actually kids an-ow!" Dove rubbed her arm after Billie nudged it.

"Yeah. I agree with you, Walls. We are kids. We deserve to have some fun," Billie said.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Thu Aug 23, 2018 12:31 am

"May I ask...how old are you guys?" Abigail asked as she felt suspicious about them.

"Um... 8?" Aria said, as she doesn't know what would be the right age.

"Same!" Cassie nodded in agreement.
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Thu Aug 23, 2018 6:35 pm

"Nine here," Billie held up a hand. What? Be different.

"E-Eight," Dove stuttered.

"You all seem very...mature for eight and nine year old kids," Nigel eyed them. He was definitely onto them.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 31 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 18 ... 31  Next