Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Cartoon World~ (Where every tv show we know all in one collide)

2 posters

Page 18 of 31 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 24 ... 31  Next

Go down

~Cartoon World~ (Where every tv show we know all in one collide) - Page 18 Empty Re: ~Cartoon World~ (Where every tv show we know all in one collide)

Post by KawaiiMochi Fri Jun 07, 2019 1:07 am

"I got to admit, although this is a fun place to be in. It's best for us to go back and continue our own lives." Cassie nodded in agreement, "We should have never accepted these watches from Aria in the first place."

Aria frowned as she glanced at the watch thinking it was her fault. "I understand..." Aria nodded as she glanced at her watch.

"You ok there?" Danny furrowed his brows as he noticed Aria looking sad.

Aria nodded her head, "I'll be fine... We should get going though." She began walking leaving the group with a worried look.

"You made it seem like it was her fault honestly." Kevin let out a sigh and he glanced over at Cassie.

"...Did I really made it seem that way?" Cassie frowned, "I just feel like it's best for us to go back into our own reality like you guys. Who knows what's going to happen, along with our enemies finding out about our world and who knows what's going to happen with that."

"Aria is the creator of the watch though...right?" Beast Boy asked as he doesn't remember who made the watches.
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

~Cartoon World~ (Where every tv show we know all in one collide) - Page 18 Empty Re: ~Cartoon World~ (Where every tv show we know all in one collide)

Post by NiaHearts Fri Jun 07, 2019 4:50 pm

"Her parents actually made the watches," Dove said. "Um, how long until we can go find Azmuth?"

"I'm gonna see if I can signal him here with this," Ben said, tapping his watch. "I think it'll be safer if he comes to us rather than us go to him. You guys can all hang out at uh..." He rubbed his neck.

Robin looked at where Aria walked off. "You guys go on without me. I'll catch up," he said before going to make sure Aria was okay.

Billie sighed. "Don'tcha got an old plumber place we could hang out in that's secure enough?" she asked Ben.

"Oh, right! Yeah," Ben said with a chuckle.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Sat Jun 08, 2019 4:06 am

"Glad they know something about that." Gwen awkwardly grinned, "What about Aria and Robin? Do you think they will now where we are?"

"Aria pretty much knows how this world works probably." Cassie said, "Let's see this hang out!" She didn't expect that she's going to hang out at the plumber place in person.

"There's really nothing special in there, but ok. After you guys." Kevin said as he looked at the Tennysons.

"Plumber place?" Beast Boy exchanged a glance with Danny.

"It sounds exciting. I wonder if there's something hidden in the walls though." Danny said as he was thinking about going ghost form and look around.

"I'm not sure if that's a good idea." Cassie said as she overheard Beast Boy and Danny's conversation.

~*~*~*~

Aria sighed as she sat down at the bench and glance down at the watch she was wearing. "Maybe they're right." She muttered as she feels like it was her fault for getting them involved with this experiment.
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sun Jun 09, 2019 7:31 pm

"I really wouldn't go snooping around, Danny. Don't wanna let loose any aliens that might be kept in here," Billie told her crush.

"Yeah, t-that would not be good," Dove said, not exactly liking any of the aliens she saw on the show.
---
"No, they're not," Robin told Aria as he walked over to her. He sat next to her and said, "Being a leader is tough. You feel like if the team fails, its your fault. I understand, but none of this was your fault."
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Mon Jun 10, 2019 1:02 am

"Alright..." Danny nodded as he continued on following the group and entered the garage.

"Wow, this place is sweet.' Beast Boy said as he glanced around.

"It's really not that much though." Kevin shrugged, "It's just a garage after all."

"Ignore him, he's always moody most of the time." Gwen rolled her eyes, "You guys can make yourself comfortable, while Ben can figure out Azmuth."

"I always wanted to be in here. This is so cool." Cassie said as she didn't want to leave this place.

~*~*~*~

"I gave the girls the watches because they are the only ones that know how my parents can get. I wanted to leave the world I was in and go into a different world. Then I met you, and other people in a different universe. It was pretty cool." Aria said as she glanced over at Robin, "It felt like a dream come true when me and the girls were welcomed in the teen titans." She chuckled.
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Mon Jun 24, 2019 10:42 pm

"Oh man! Neato! This place is almost as cool as the Ghost Zone!" Billie grinned as she looked around.

"Billie, don't touch anything! Do you wanna let off an alien that might be being held here!?" Dove squeaked.

"Alright, guys, got a message to Azmuth. He says he should be here in about three hours. Good thing he wasn't far from the planet," Ben said after rejoining them.
----
Robin smiled at her. "We're glad to have you, too. But is it right to escape from your own reality? I understand how it is wanting to be somewhere else. I guess I can relate since I left Gotham to come to Jump City and made my own team."
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Tue Jun 25, 2019 2:15 am

"Personally for me, I wanted to leave. There's a lot of back story in my life. Besides my parents were known as famous scientists. I would gain the title at school for being super smart, or how people would spread rumors about me when I would get a call from school that my driver is here to pick me up and leave early." Aria explained, "I don't really talk to other people or even made friends except those 3 out of nowhere because of that event on how we all met."

~*~*~*~

"Ok so how do we get there?" Beast Boy as he was confused wondering what's going on.

"Oh that's easy. Don't worry it looks like you can blend in and people might assume you're an alien as well." Kevin said as he looked at Beast Boy's green skin color.

"Kevin..." Gwen said as she folded her arms at Kevin, "Sorry guys he can be like this."

"A bit rude much, there's nothing wrong with being green." Danny said as his eyes glow green when he changes into ghost form.

"I agree, at least it makes me unique." Beast Boy happily shrugged.

"Any sign of Aria and Robin?" Cassie asked as she noticed the 2 missings.

"Nothing yet," Gwen said as she noticed the 2 are not here, "You pretty sure offended her."

"I didn't mean it that way. I mean for me, I just think it's best and safer for us to at least go home in our reality." Cassie let out a sigh.
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Fri Jun 28, 2019 5:55 pm

Robin rubbed his neck. "Yeah. I understand how you feel. I do." He grabbed her hand and looked at her. "You're always welcome to stay with me and the Titans. But you really should think about what is best for you and your friends."
---
"I agree, even if this is all so amazing," Dove admitted.

"Pft. I'm staying. Screw that place," Billie said, crossing her arms.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Fri Jun 28, 2019 10:31 pm

Aria lightly blushed, but smiled at Robin in the end. "Thanks... we should head back to where the others went. If you even know where they went."

~*~*~*~

"Are you guys crazy though?" Cassie frowned, "I know it's like a dream come true to live in this world, but it might not be safe. What if other enemies get involved."

"Pfft, why not let them? We can fight it off for sure." Kevin scoffed as he folded his arms.

"Kevin, it might be a risk for all of us." Gwen scowled, "We can't let other enemies get involved in this world. Who knows how strong they can be."

"Then it just going be one huge giant war." Danny nodded.

"But, Kevin is not wrong. We can fight it for sure." Beast Boy said, "Plus you girls can stay with us. The titans always welcome you!"

"Or my place too. Since you guys have ghost powers." Danny mentioned.
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Tue Jul 02, 2019 1:33 pm

"Right, sounds good," Robin agreed before the both of them headed back to their friends.
---
"Wait, ghost powers? I thought you had other powers?" Ben asked, confused. Man, this multiverse thing was way crazy.

"A-Actually, I think it depends on the universe we're in. Here, Billie has mana powers. In Danny's universe, she has ghost powers like most of us. Then, in Garfield's universe, she has flight," Dove explained.

"Yeah, I'm just a big ol bag of badass," Billie grinned as she crossed her arms.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 31 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 24 ... 31  Next