Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Star Wars: The Clone Wars

2 posters

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Page 3 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars

Post by shinefairy Fri Jun 17, 2022 7:51 pm

Admiral Yularen had walked off the ship and was contacted by the Jedi council.

"Glad you made it back, we are," Yoda's voice was heard. "Reperations to the cruiser, in need is?"

"Yes, my mechanics are working full on it. We'll have access to more engineers and better equipment here on Coruscant." Yularen replied.

"Good. How many indjured?" Mace Windy asked. They had lost a lot of clones already, they might need to reorganize their troops.

"Over 300 I'm afraid, but they're all getting medical treatment now. Still it will take time before the ship is operational again." Yularen explained.

"Yes, but Kenobi is on his way back from the outer rim with Skywalker. Their mission was successful so we do have two cruisers at our hand, should we need them." Mace said.

"Positive news I hear," Yularen smiled. "What of Toydaria? The system will surely fall into the hands of the Separatists now "

"We'll have to rearrange our troops if we are to fight the Seperatists on Toydaria." Mace said. "Admiral, have you heard anything from Entra?" He was calm, but he did worry about his former padawan.

Yularen hung his head a bit. "Unfortunately not. Last thing I heard the General was going to distract Grievous long enough for us to escape, in which she was successful. Did you hear anything about what happened after we made our escape?"

Yoda exchanged a look with Mace. "Distress calls, from Toydaria, regarding ship debrie, we've had." He said.

Mace sighed. "It seems General Grievous flag ship was destroyed, and it crashed onto Toydaria." Mace filled in.

"You think General Grievous was destroyed?" Yularen asked.

"We can't be sure." Mace said. "We were hoping to get a signal from Entra regarding the matter..."

"But you fear she and her padawan was on the ship when it crashed." Yularen realised.

"We're heading back for Courscant," Obi-Wan told Anakin as he boarded the bridge, Ahsoka following his side. He had been contacted by the council after their victory and he knew Anakin would want to know what had been said during the meeting. However, he also knew Anakin wouldn't take lightly on the news.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily07 Sat Jun 18, 2022 11:57 am

Noreen made sure the droids got safely to the mechanical workshop, but she soon made her way back to the landing platform. She had to help with the ship repairs... but she also wanted to be there in case there were any news about Entra and Diek. Or in case they came back, somehow.

"Good" Anakin replied, crossing his arms. He was pleased with how their mission had gone, so he was in a good mood. "I think i deserve some good rest after what we just did"
He made his way through the bridge towards his seat.

"How did the whole Toydaria deal go? Did they give you any news?" he asked after a moment.
Lily07
Lily07

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sat Jun 18, 2022 2:35 pm

"We can't be certain of that either," Mace sighed. "But for every hour passing, chances grow bigger they were."

"Are you planning a rescue mission? I can get a troop ready to leave within the hour." Yularen offered.

"No, not yet. We'll give her some time." Mace said. He was sure his former apprentice was fine.

"Alright. Awaiting orders then." Yularen the. Hung up the call.

Obi-Wan rubbed his beard. "Yes." He said, pausing to think of how to formalate his words. "There was a direct attack on the blockade fleet. With few troops they had to fall back and retreat, leaving Toydaria in the hands of the Separatists."

Ahsoka looked quite shocked. "But Master Yoda just managed to convince the King to join the Republic, didn't he?" She asked.

Obi-Wan sighed. "Yes. Now getting Toydaria back on our side might not be easy after failing to protect them."

On Toydaria Saphire started regaining consciousness. Slowly lifting her head she blinked a few times, her vision slightly blurry. She felt her forehead and felt blood. She probably hit her head in the landing. Other than that she seemed to be okay. She looked around. Seeing there were small fires and some smoak spreading. She coughed a little and sat back up, feeling how her head was hurting. She managed to unbuckle the belt alright before she made it over to Diek's seat, checking on him. "Diek. Hey, Diek?" She tried to wake him, seeing no other damage that wasn't much worse than her own.

"Ugh, M-Master?" Diek held his head as he started regaining consciousness.

"You okay?" Saphire asked.

"I-I think so." Diek said, waking up a bit more and looking around, slightly confused. "Where are we?"

"Inside the ship, but I think it's a good idea if we start thinking about getting out of here." She said.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily07 Sun Jun 19, 2022 9:07 pm

Noreen made herself useful helping around the ship.
The damage had been rather severe, so there was a lot to do.

She started with the shield generators, as it was protocol to begin with them. With her tools gathered and the helping hands she got from the mechanics of Coruscant, the job was quite easier than while on the field.

"We should go there ourselves. I'm sure a few Separatist troops couldn't be a match for us. If we just take control over the situation, I'm sure they'll stay loyal to the Republic" Anakin said with a shrug, thinking the matter was quite simple.
"Though I must say, I'm surprised Saphire didn't manage to do that herself" he added after a moment, looking at Obi-Wan. "Any news about her?"

Grievous wasn't that easily defeated. And he had been through worse.
His robotic body was scratched and dented, but he could still move.
The debris on top of him was quite heavy, though, and it took him a long, long time to get out of the now destroyed ship.
Lily07
Lily07

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Mon Jun 20, 2022 7:46 pm

(So should Noreen hesr like rumors about what happened on Toydaria and when Kenobi and Skywalker lands should she go to them? And also. Do you want me to keep playing Diek or do you wanna play him? I wasn't sure if you wanted me to just do it when he was around girl and also should I play anyone for Noreen atm?)

Obi-Wan turned to Anakin and Ahsoka. "Last thing I heard she was boarding Grievous Flag Ship to try and see if she could stop him. From my understanding she and her padawan is the reason the fleet got out of there in time. Saved us a lot of lives, and a star cruiser." He explained.

"What!? They went in to stop Grievous all by themselves!?" Ahsoka asked. That was a suicide mission in her ears. "W-where are they now? Did they make it out of there alive?" She asked.

"That's what the council is worried about. I don't know much, but it appears the Flash Ship crashed into Toydaria, not long after the fleet made their escape."

(So I am thinking that maybe more troops from the other Grievous ships could land on Toydaria also with the Seperatists taking over. And maybe Saphire and Dick gets in trouble with them, snd that is why they need s resume mission as well?)
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily07 Mon Jun 20, 2022 8:10 pm

((Oh, i like the idea of the rumors! I think it will make a lot of sense, that way Noreen can be ready to jump into action as soon as Anakin and the others arrive ~

Also yeah, i think you can keep Diek, that way i can play Anakin and Grievous, so we can balance it out. If you want me to play anyone else, lemme know!
As for Noreen, i can play the other mechanics and such for the rumors no problem ^^

And i like the plan with Grievous, i think it makes a lot of sense and makes the threat more tangible and overwhelming for them, too))

"What?!" Anakin exclaimed at the same time as Ahsoka.
"How could she do something so reckless?" he only realized after he had said the words out loud how it sounded coming from him.
He cleared his throat, collecting his emotions, but he still was frowning, and couldn't help to worry.
"We should head there, then. If they were in the ship when it crashed, then they'd have no way of getting out of there" he added, this time his voice more calm, yet serious.

With a groan, Grievous managed to climb out of the debris, his mechanic breathing sounding raspy and labored.
He took out his communicator device, which luckily for him, still worked.

Moments later, he had finished calling for backup. That wasn't the only ship the Separatists had flying around Toydaria, so it wouldn't take long for him to have an army by his side.
After all, he had some Jedi to hunt down. He wouldn't rest until he made sure they were dead. If the crash hadn't destroyed them already, then he'd take the matters into his own hands.

While Noreen worked, people came and went, bringing tools, taking damaged ship parts to the workshops, and so on.
As time passed, soon news and rumors started spreading around the droids and workers. Nory could hear how some were talking about Toydaria, the attack, the problems the ship had had, stuff she already knew.
But she also started eavesdropping on conversations that she heard mentioned General Entra and Diek. Particularly when she heard some mechanics chatting about how the Separatist Flag Ship had crashed. Apparently, with two Jedi still inside.
Lily07
Lily07

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Tue Jun 21, 2022 1:47 pm

(Right? I can imagine clones and people talking about it. And alright! Sure thing! Very Happy and right? I thought so too!)

"We were called back to Courscant," Obi-Wan said. "They might need the cruisers to reorganize their troops. We should wait for the Councils decision. If a rescue mission is needed, we will be informed." He said.

"But- we can't just wait around for them to decided! What if they're indjured? We have to help them now!" Ahsoka insisted even though it probably wouldn't make much difference, but she was still young and she was learning.

Diek coughed a little at she smoke. "Y-yeah. pribably a good idea," He agreed, seeing the mess that was left on the commando bridge. He slowly stood up with his Masters help before the almost lost their balance as the ship shifted.

"C'mon," Saphire said, using her hands to keep her balance and not slip on the tilting floor. She looked at the doors above them and reached her hand out to open them with the force only for them to jack a bit. "Dammit, they're jammed. Probably blocked from the other side." She said, seeing the 45 degree angle the ship had. The glass windows were facing towards the ground, but they were still too far above the ground to jump.

"Nothing my lightsaber can't handle," Diek said. He collected his thoughts from being a bit dizzy before he jumped up, uising his acrobatic skills to hang upside down in one of the pipes before slicing the panel to the door.

"No wait!" Saphire turned her head back, seeing how the doors opened, the stuck debrie falling down. Moving out of the way, but still a not fast enough some debrie caused her to almost fall, if she hadn't held onto the panel with her other hand, unfortunatelly it caused her lightsaber to be knocked from it's position on her belt, falling down along with the debries as the windows were crushed. Letting out a silent sigh, she turned her head slowly to Diek, glaring. He really needed to listen better and think before he acted.

Diek had seen his masters lightsaber fall down with the rest of the debrie, and he just chuckled a bit innocently. "He he, oups?"

shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily07 Wed Jun 22, 2022 4:05 pm

"I'm with Ahsoka on this" Anakin stated. "We should head to Coruscant, but just to get everything we need and head to Toydaria right away"
He looked at Obi-Wan with a frown in his face, being as serious as ever.
"If Grievous is there, and the ship crashed, then we can be certain they'll need help. I can feel it"

As Grievous waited, he made sure to scan his surroundings.
The disgusting swamp in which had landed was surrounded by fungi and putrid water. Everything looked mostly green and brown, and the air felt humid and warm. He groaned, hating every second of it, but staying focused and motivated by the thrill of the hunt at hand.
He just had to wait. If the Jedi gave no signs of being alive, then he'd just go and claim the planet for the Separatists, like it was planned. And if they dared show up, he'd just deal with them.

Noreen walked closer towards the Clones that were talking about the rumors. She hid behind a wall, peeking slightly just to hear better.
"... yeah, heard Admiral Yularen talking to the Jedi. The ship definitely crashed" one of them said.
"Well, one less Separatist ship to worry about, right? Can't say i feel bad for them" the other replied with a shrug.
"That ain't the issue. Seems two Jedi were on a mission inside of it. Hunting Grievous. They didn't make it back before the ship crashed, so i heard" the first one insisted.
Nory held her breath, and bit her lip. She knew it. She knew something would happen. They had to get them back.
Lily07
Lily07

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Thu Jun 23, 2022 11:31 am

Obi-Wan sighed. He didn't disagree about them needing backup, but he didn't want to make any decisions without the councils agreement. "We'll ask the council once we get there." He only said. Even if the Council were to say no he was certain that wouldn't matter because Anakin and Ahsoka would certainly go there anyway. 

Saphire swung a bit and landed on the side of the panel, which now was serving her as a floor. She looked down after her lightsaber but didn't see it since the distance was too great between the comando bridge and the ground. Great. If she wanted to find it now they had to go down that way, besides. Up didn't seem to be a way out anyway, seeing the other door blocked and nothing to hold on to. "We're heading down," She said, looking back at Diek who flipped from his position, landing beside her on the platform and putting his hilt back onto his belt. 

"And how exaclty are we suppose to get down there?" Diek asked, looking through the broken glass, seeing it was too big of a drop to just jump. 

"Well, unless you want to join my lightsaber I suggest you follow my lead," Saphire remarked, clearly not happy about being unarmed. She jumped down, landing on the back of one of the seats, before jumping down another level to land on the beam seperating each glass piece from one another and she looked down. 

"I said I'm sorry..." Diek muttered, clearnly sensing how grumpy she was before following her.

"No,... no you didn't," Saphire said, clearly hearing him. She then saw there were some wires hanging lose and going down towards the ground. "C'mon!" She said, jumping through the broken glass and grabbing ahold of the wire, her gloved hands protecting her from burns as she went down as far as that wire went before swinging onto another platform. She looked down. Still some way to go. They would be doing this for a while.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily07 Fri Jun 24, 2022 11:12 pm

Anakin rolled his eyes, but didn't argue. He knew he could just go to Toydaria if the Council said no, so he just didn't care that much, even if it annoyed him that he couldn't simply act on his own.
"Let's go, then" he said "The sooner we get there, the faster we'll get a response out of them"

Noreen wanted to stay there and listen more, but the clones were called to keep guard somewhere else on the ship, so the their voices were soon out of her reach.
She sighed, and looked at the wrench she had in her hand. Sometimes, she wished she could be as powerful as a Jedi, so as not to feel so useless.

Grievous took this time to notify his Master about the events' recent development. He knew Count Dooku wouldn't be pleased about the loss of the ship, but he hoped that taking Toydaria under their command, and also possibly having two Jedi less to worry about, would make up for this.
Lily07
Lily07

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum