Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

{{Ꭹᗝᘎﬡᘐ ᒎ⋒ᔕ☂ᓰᙅᙓ}} 1ჯ1 ᙡᓮ♈ᖺ ᔕᖺᓰﬡᗴℱᗩᓰᖇᎩ

2 posters

Page 24 of 24 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24

Go down

{{Ꭹᗝᘎﬡᘐ ᒎ⋒ᔕ☂ᓰᙅᙓ}} 1ჯ1 ᙡᓮ♈ᖺ ᔕᖺᓰﬡᗴℱᗩᓰᖇᎩ  - Page 24 Empty Re: {{Ꭹᗝᘎﬡᘐ ᒎ⋒ᔕ☂ᓰᙅᙓ}} 1ჯ1 ᙡᓮ♈ᖺ ᔕᖺᓰﬡᗴℱᗩᓰᖇᎩ

Post by shinefairy Wed Mar 27, 2024 6:40 pm

"You're not gonna believe it, but they actually have contractors there. Like... People looking to hire," Erik told his girlfriend, hoping to show her by taking her there. It would be easier for her to understand just how big this was.

"If Dinah's talks to her hasn't helped, then I'm not sure reaching out to someone else will either..." Dick said, knowing about how Dinah had offered counselling sessions with his ex, but he did definitely not know about the self defense classes. "I'm worried about her.. She freaked out today at school. I feel like she's... almost like she's hallucinating or something. She just gets lost and I don't know where, but I can see that she's terrified."
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

{{Ꭹᗝᘎﬡᘐ ᒎ⋒ᔕ☂ᓰᙅᙓ}} 1ჯ1 ᙡᓮ♈ᖺ ᔕᖺᓰﬡᗴℱᗩᓰᖇᎩ  - Page 24 Empty Re: {{Ꭹᗝᘎﬡᘐ ᒎ⋒ᔕ☂ᓰᙅᙓ}} 1ჯ1 ᙡᓮ♈ᖺ ᔕᖺᓰﬡᗴℱᗩᓰᖇᎩ

Post by NiaHearts Fri Apr 05, 2024 9:42 pm

Scarlett raised her eyebrows in Surprise. " Contractors? Hiring for what? " She asked her boyfriend, really confused right now. "How did.. how did people find out about the ring in the first place? Doesn't that seem a little suspicious to you? "

Didn't mean to be so pessimistic, it was kind of exciting but at the same time she just didn't want to go back. Because every time she thought about the ring, she just thought about how a dick had kissed her and made her question everything.

Wally so desperately wanted to tell his best friend about how Dinah had been giving Emi some different ways to cope by teaching her how to defend herself. But he was surprised that hearing what dick said. He had thought the lessons and counseling sessions had been helping her.

"Maybe.. maybe we should have Miss m look at her? Or Martian manhunter? Maybe they could help? " He suggested.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Wed Apr 10, 2024 5:18 pm

Erik shrugs as he thought about it. "People find out about things like this all the time," He said. "Does it matter if they're on our side?" he asked. It wasn't like they were gonna tell the world about the illegal ring where kids and young adults fought one another.

"And read her mind?" Dick shook his head. "No. I think someone else messing with her head is the last things she needs right now." He said, trying to think of ways to help her. "Maybe she just needs time..." He sighed. He knew not to push too much, but at the same time he felt it was very important to be present and keep an eye on her.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 24 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24