Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re: What would happen if? Second Gen!!

2 posters

Page 15 of 100 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 57 ... 100  Next

Go down

Re: What would happen if? Second Gen!! - Page 15 Empty Re: Re: What would happen if? Second Gen!!

Post by NiaHearts Thu Sep 20, 2018 8:22 pm

"Anyway, Ariel, I saw something poking out from underneath your bed when I was getting clothes. Is someone making a special present for Jack for Christmas?" Nikki teased her daughter.

Ariel blushed a little and she shook her head in denial. "N-No. It was nothing."

"Aaaanndd that is getting burnt," Wally said, grabbing it. He knew she was kidding, but two could play this game.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: What would happen if? Second Gen!! - Page 15 Empty Re: Re: What would happen if? Second Gen!!

Post by shinefairy Fri Sep 21, 2018 10:29 am

"You know, if you want to hide things from your mother, under the bed's the worst place to do it," Dick said, teasing his wife a little. Well, to be honest Nikki tended to find anything he ever tried to hide.

"Dad! Hey, I'm kidding!" Maddie laughed, trying to grab it.

"Thank god," Nathan muttered before putting another spoonful of mashed potatos in his mouth.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Fri Sep 21, 2018 5:24 pm

"Why do you like to go through our stuff?" John asked his mom, thinking that was a big invasion of privacy.

"Because I am your mother and I am allowed. I was also not going through her stuff, I was cleaning all the clothes she left on the floor. You know where they go, Ariel," Nikki reminded her after grabbing the salt.

"Yes ma'am," Ariel muttered, poking at her green beans.

Wally chuckled and he gave her the mistletoe back. "So, you guys have two more weeks of school before Christmas break. You excited?"
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Fri Sep 21, 2018 5:44 pm

(Nikki is a badass mum)

"Ariel, eat your vegetables. You need them if you want to grow big and strong," Dick motivated his daughter, knowing she always complained about being too little or too small.

"Duh!?" "Not Really..." Maddie exclaimed at the same time as her brother muttered. Maddie arched an eyebrow at him.

Nathan groaned. "Ugh, there's this new resturant opening and Olivia asked me to go with her," He stated.

"Olivia. Isn't that the girl you like?" Jaine asked her son with a smile.

"Exactly my problem!" Nathan stated. He sighed. "I am gonna mess up!"

"Probably-" Maddie commented with a smirk.

"Maddie!" Jaine glared at her and maddie shut up. Jaine then smiled at Nathan. "You'll do fine. Didn't you go out with her to the movies before?"

"Yeah, well then it was a group date. I never actually went out with her alone," Nathan said, just feeling nervous.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Fri Sep 21, 2018 5:52 pm

((XD Right? But honestly, Jaine is the badass one))

"My stomach is hurting," Ariel told him, rubbing her stomach.

"Feeling sick, honey?" Nikki asked and she held a hand over her forehead. "You don't feel warm."

"Probably from all that chocolate she ate earlier," John remarked, having seen his sister eating the rest of her Halloween candy when they got home.

"No!" Ariel pouted. "I can eat as much as I want now that I'm a speedster and not get a stomach ache!"

"Nathan, Nathan, Nathan." Wally patted his back. "Don't worry. Just follow your old man's advice and it'll be smooth sailing. She'll love ya."
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Fri Sep 21, 2018 6:00 pm

"Then how come your stomach is hurting?" Dick asked.

"Oh yeah? Got a nickname in mind. Nate-man?" Jaine teased her husband, giving him a look. Maddie tried to muffle her giggles.

(haha, well. yes)
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Fri Sep 21, 2018 6:17 pm

Ariel got embarrassed and she shook her head, not wanting to say it out loud.

Nikki immediately picked up on it and she gasped a little. "Ariel, did you..." She flashed to the bathroom and then flashed back, finding out her baby girl started her period for the first time. She then went over and whispered it to Dick, not exactly wanting to embarrass her daughter further.

"No, that sounds ridiculous," Wally rolled his eyes. "How about...'The Nate Machine'? Or..." He rubbed his chin.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Fri Sep 21, 2018 6:23 pm

"Oh,.. um. yeah," Dick got a little red. Lady stuff. Sure. He would leave it at that.

"Seriously?" Maddie asked, rasising an eyebrow before she narrowed her eyes. "And how come he get's to date at 14!?" She questioned.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Fri Sep 21, 2018 6:47 pm

Nikki nodded and said, "Ariel, lets go talk." She took her little girl to the bathroom to explain a little more, leaving John absolutely clueless.

"Uh...what just happened?" John asked, completely oblivious.

"Because its a harmless date. They won't be kissing and making out and doing other stuff," Wally said as he waved his hand.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Fri Sep 21, 2018 6:55 pm

Dick just shrugged and sat down across from his son. "Just Lady stuff. No fun. Trust me."

"Actually, we kinda already did that" ,  Nathan admitted rubbing the back of his neck. "On the cheek!" ha added.

"See!" Maddie pouted jealous she wasn't treated the same.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 100 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 57 ... 100  Next