Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re: What would happen if? Second Gen!!

2 posters

Page 9 of 100 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 54 ... 100  Next

Go down

Re: What would happen if? Second Gen!! - Page 9 Empty Re: Re: What would happen if? Second Gen!!

Post by NiaHearts Sat Aug 18, 2018 7:08 pm

"I think the Titans have been kidnapped by one of our new members. Guy's name is Seth. I never trusted him, but he tried to freaking shoot me in the chest and my friends are in danger. I need the Team's help," Robin told him.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: What would happen if? Second Gen!! - Page 9 Empty Re: Re: What would happen if? Second Gen!!

Post by shinefairy Sat Aug 18, 2018 7:17 pm

"I-I'm not sure the team can come. They're on Santa Prisca, but I'll get Jail and we'll be there as soon as we can! KF out," Nathan said before he flashed to find their oldest team mate.

After filling her in and quickly getting dressed, he and Black arrow were on their way to the Tower.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sat Aug 18, 2018 7:26 pm

Robin had been doing some digging on Seth in the meantime. Seth had given out a false last name, but after doing more digging, he realized who he really was. "Deathstroke's grandson... Of fucking course," he groaned under his breath. "How did I not see it before!?"
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sun Aug 19, 2018 2:46 pm

Nathan, or right now, dressed in his Kid Flash uniform skidded to stop when he saw John, well Robin infront of the T-Tower. Of course he would get there first.

He was followed by Jail on her MC, and just a minute later, she stopped at the end of the road where her two team mates was. She took her helmet off to let her blonde hair fall.

"Any idea where he could have taken the Titans?" Black Arrow asked, looking at Robin. There wern't that experienced but she knew that Robin at least had to have some sort of the Nightwing and Batman detective skill.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sun Aug 19, 2018 5:55 pm

"I planted a tracker on him. Its still active and it hasn't moved for about thirty minutes. Its an old facility right outside of Jump City," Robin said, showing the tracker with the bleeping dot. "You guys didn't tell the League or anyone else right?"
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sun Aug 19, 2018 6:08 pm

Kid Flash and Black Arrow exchanged a look with each other. KF looked back at his younger cousin. "No. Why?" couldn't they need all help they could get?
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sun Aug 19, 2018 6:15 pm

"Because this guy is mine," Robin growled, hitting his fist to his palm. "They took my team. I don't want anyone getting in my way when I beat his ass up."
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sun Aug 19, 2018 6:48 pm

"What guy?" Black Arrow ask, giving KF a bad eye and he just shrugged. He hadn't told him everything. And she had no idéa who Seth was.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Mon Aug 20, 2018 7:52 pm

"His name is Seth. He was working undercover for us, but I found who he really was. He's related to Deathstroke somehow. Grandson, maybe, but I am not 100 percent sure. But I am sure that my friends are gonna be dead if we don't go find them," Robin said.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Tue Aug 21, 2018 3:32 pm

"Great. Then let's find them," Black Arrow said, narrowing his eyes.

"We'll get them back," Kid Flash said.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 100 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 54 ... 100  Next