Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re: What would happen if? Second Gen!!

2 posters

Page 20 of 100 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 60 ... 100  Next

Go down

Re: What would happen if? Second Gen!! - Page 20 Empty Re: Re: What would happen if? Second Gen!!

Post by NiaHearts Sun Nov 04, 2018 11:58 pm

"What we were talking about earlier...about the "Boogeyman"? Do you guys think he might be real? Some kind of being literally scared Ariel into a coma," John said, looking up at them.

Tim actually scoffed and said, "Seriously? The "boogeyman"? Come on, John, be serious."

"I am serious!! This is my sister we're talking about! Something was scaring her and messing with her mind so much that she is now dying!" John yelled.

((And yes ^^))
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: What would happen if? Second Gen!! - Page 20 Empty Re: Re: What would happen if? Second Gen!!

Post by shinefairy Mon Nov 05, 2018 2:55 pm

Mirande uncrossed her arms and arched an eyebrow. It was hard to take him seriously. He could just be making this up. However, she glanced at the half martian.

"Is there a way to go inside her mind and see what scared her into a coma?" Supergirl asked her sister, looking at her.

Martian Girl frowned. "No. When your mind goes into a coma it earases the short term memory. And digging in deep might cause more damage, especially if her mind is frighten." She explained.

"Maybe there's another explenation John?" Nathan asked, already having changed into his Kid Flash suit. He did belive in science and this Boogie Man thing seemed just like stories.

Maddie took a shortcut through the park, hoping that it wouldn't be as crowded as at the school or in the city. She was right. Sure, she wasn't exactly all alone. There was an old lady walking her dog. And a couple of young guys laughing at something. But she had walked the park many times, she knew where there almost never were any people. From there she could flash to the hospital without someone suposly seeing her. Little did she know she wouldn't get that far in her plans.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Tue Nov 13, 2018 2:47 pm

"I don't have any better ideas, Nate." John sighed and he shook his hair. "I'm gonna get changed. While I am, you guys try to think up of a more ridiculous plan." He went to the back of the ship where they usually keep spares for their suits.

She wouldn't because she was being followed by a certain assassin. Seth. He knew exactly who she was and lets just say, he wasn't going to play nice anymore. After the slight beating he took from his angry dad (or was it Grandfather? Forgot), he had to kidnap one of the Team members and since she was alone and out of costume, it was so easy to take her.

Seriously? Going into the park all by yourself at this time of day? She must either be cocky or dumb, he thought. He made sure there was enough cover before he made his move. Then once she was by herself, he dropped a bomb that would spray out knock out gas. Should be even enough for a speedster like her.

He watched from atop a tree with his masks with built in filters and smirked to himself. Easy as pie.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Tue Nov 13, 2018 3:56 pm

Kid Flash arched an eyebrow as she saw his cousin leave. He turned to the rest of his team. "Do you really think there might be something like a "boogyman"?" He asked.

"Well, I mean-" Martian girl started before she trailed off. Behind Kid Flash there was a small boy. Everyone on the team stopped and when Kid Flash turned they saw the boy too.

"Um, Hello there?" Martian girl smiled.

"Hi. My name is Jack. Are you going to help my friend? Ariel?" Jack asked.

Nathan recognized Jack from seeing him play with Ariel maybe one time when he was over with his cousins. Great.

"Yes, we are. Trust us and we will fix this," Miranda, Wonder Girl said as she turned to the bio-ship. She did not having time to deal with some curious kid.

"I wanna come with!" Jack insisted.

(It's his dad. His granddad is Slade, and his dad is slade's son. And he is a dick )

Maddie stopped in her tracks when she heard gas leak out after something hit the grass. It spread like a smoke bomb. Even so she speeded out of the smokey area stopping by a tree and she coughed. However, feeling lightheaded and seeing her vision failing her she knew it was too late. "Oh no..." She felt herself lose consiousness as she dropped on the grass.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Tue Nov 13, 2018 4:52 pm

((Got it, got it ^^I had to do a refresh))

John, or Robin now, heard Jack from the back of the ship. He quickly finished getting his gear on and walked out, seeing the younger boy at the mouth of the ship. "Ja-Oh, uh, what are you doing here?"

"Kid says he wants to help," Tim said, giving him a 'make him go away' look.

Robin frowned and he walked up to Jack. "Sorry, kid. You can't help us. This isn't playtime."

((Oh! What if we made Jack say he saw Pitch/the Boogeyman? Since he is a kid and can see stuff?))

"Like I said, too easy." Seth dropped down before he scooped Maddie up over his shoulders before taking her to his dad's hideout. Now it was time for fun.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Tue Nov 13, 2018 5:01 pm

(Don't worry. That's me all the time. ^^ And yes!!! I love that!)

"But I saw him! The guy who's making Ariel not sleep well, right!? It's him!" Jack insisted.

"Who?" Kid Flash asked, arching an eyebrow.

"The boogyman!" Jack stated.

shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Tue Nov 13, 2018 5:19 pm

"Wait... You really saw him?" Robin asked, surprised. Was he making this up?

Tim rolled his eyes a little. "Come on! Are we seriously going to believe some kid?" he asked as he gestured to Jack. "The Boogeyman isn't real."

After arriving Seth had Maddie propped upright onto a metal slab before he locked her arms and legs down. When he finished, he saw his dad walk in with the same scowl as ever. "There. I got her," he said, arms crossed. "Happy?"

"I will once we get results," Joe told him. "Make sure she talks by any means necessary. Don't kill her just yet, though. I have some business to take care of. I better receive good news when I return." He left then, without so much as a compliment or a goodbye. Yeah, Seth wasn't surprised and was expecting either.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Tue Nov 13, 2018 5:26 pm

"Yes he is! You just can't see him 'cause you're an old adult!" Jack insisted.

"Ouch," Kid Flash had to coment that he called his sisters boyfriend "old adult".

"Listen. I know what I saw!" Jack stated. "You have to believe me."

"Sis?" Supergirl looked over at her sister and Martian Girls eyes soon glowed green. She saw what he saw by looking into his memories. "He's telling the truth." Martian girl said, her eyes going back to normal.

Maddie was still drowsy, but her high metabolism made the effect of the knock out gas wear off faster than the ordinary human. Groaning she was starting to come a little to her senses.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Tue Nov 13, 2018 6:55 pm

So we're both not crazy, Robin thought. He actually felt a little relieved that Jack had seen Pitch. That meant there was definitely someone he could punch. However, he couldn't punch what he couldn't see. So...

"I think he should go with us," Robin spoke. Yeah, now everyone was looking at him like he was crazy again. "Hear me out! He's the only one who has actually seen this thing and could see him. None of us can, so we need someone to help spot him."

"I'm not hearing this," Tim said, turning and walking into the ship before he turned and said, "We're not bringing a civilian kid with us!"

"Good morning, princess. Hope you had a nice sleep," Seth snarled at her from where he was sharpening a knife.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Wed Nov 14, 2018 4:04 am

"He's right. It's too dangerous," Wonder Girl stated. As team leader she couldn't let civilians in on missions. Even if this wasn't an official mission.

"I'll stay out of the way. Promise." Jack said.

"Robin does got a point. How do we find him if we can't see him?" Black Arrow asked. Sure, bringing a kid wasn't the best idea. And as much as she did not belive in the boogyman or any ghost stories they didn't have much else to go on.

"This isn't gonna end well," Wonder Girl stated and she sighed.

"Is that a yes?" Black Arrow asked.

"It's not. We can't- what if something goes wrong!?" Wonder Girl asked.

"I'll keep him out of the way," Supergirl offered. She saw the others looks. Were they gonna go minus her just so she could protect the kid? "We have to help Ariel. or at least try. This is our best shot." She said.

"Should we not at least,... I don't know. Call his parents?" Kid Flash asked. How old was this kid? 9? Seemed pretty irrisponsible.

Maddie groaned, trying to recognice the voice and make out where it came from before her vision became clearer. She remebered knock out gas and passing out. She instantly connceted the voice to who it was when she saw him and her green eyes narrowed. "Best of my life," she snapped back before trying to move only to find her arms and legs were restrained. This felt somehow like an deja vu. What was this? Was she the girl everyone had to kidnap in some movie? Cliché much?
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 100 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 60 ... 100  Next