Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re: What would happen if? Second Gen!!

2 posters

Page 60 of 100 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 80 ... 100  Next

Go down

Re: What would happen if? Second Gen!! - Page 60 Empty Re: Re: What would happen if? Second Gen!!

Post by NiaHearts Wed Sep 04, 2019 7:05 pm

"That's not important," Wally said, ruffling her hair to mess it up. But soon, the three adults made it back to the tower with the two groups of teenaged heroes. Ariel was so happy her family was okay and immediately ran into her dad's arms. "Daddy! You're okay!" she gushed. She gasped when she saw her brother and hugged him next. "Johnny!"

"Ow, Ariel! Don't choke me!" Robin groaned. It wasn't just his breath that was at stake; it was his dignity, too.

"Thank God," Nikki breathed out when she saw her husband, sister, brother-in-law, and all the young heroes. "You all had me worried there for a second."
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: What would happen if? Second Gen!! - Page 60 Empty Re: Re: What would happen if? Second Gen!!

Post by shinefairy Thu Sep 05, 2019 5:07 pm

"What about you, are you okay?" Jaine asked hr sister, walking over and grabbing her hands. She was pregnant after all, and Cyborg and Sarfire kinda filled them in along the way.

"Hey, this place isn't so bad," Supergirl smiled and looked around the T-tower.

"It's a little less "Bat-style" Kid Flash chuckled, since the cave was well, a cave and Batman also had the batcave.

"Yeah," Martian Girl giggled and looked around, also curious. The team had never been at the Tower before. At leats not all of them.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Fri Sep 13, 2019 12:22 pm

"I'm fine," Nikki assured her worrisome older sister. "Vic-er, Cyborg, already checked the baby out. We're both fine. Promise."

"I'll be happy to give you all a tour once we all get some rest and talk over the situation," Starfire told the group of teens. She looked over at Raven who was standing towards the back.

Raven let out a breath she didn't realize she was holding before walking up to the heroes. "I'm...sorry about what happened. I had given up on myself, and I had no idea any of this would happen."
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sun Sep 15, 2019 4:24 pm

Jaine breathed out and nodded. "Okay. Good." She smiled before letting her hands go and turning to the others.

"It wasn't your fault." Martian Girl smiled.

"And none of us blames you," Supergirl filled in after her twin sister. "But you are pretty powerful." She added.

"If you need any help or guidance, Rachel. You know the League, and of course the titans as well as the team ate here for you." Dick told her, putting a hand on her shoulder. Can't be easy to be that young. It could be scary.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sun Sep 22, 2019 10:29 pm

Raven looked up at Dick with a little smile. "I understand. Thank you all," she said. She looked back at the gem in her hand before gripping it and turning back to everyone. "So, maybe we should celebrate? Get some pizza?"

"Booyah! You heard the girl! Pizza party!" Cyborg cheered, throwing a fist into the air.

"That actually sounds awesome," Wally admitted, feeling immensely hungry after all the fighting. He looked at Jaine with a pout. "Can we stay for pizza?" he asked his wife.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Tue Sep 24, 2019 4:52 pm

Jaine looked at her husband and rolled her eyes. "Sure," She said. She was gonna feel like the granma aning all the youths.

"I call 3 boxes!" Maddie yelled since she was... Well. A speedster and she ate for two.

"Second in!" Nate said.

"Oh, this is gonna be expensive..." Dick said, knowing his eife and ariel and Wally were speedster too.

Everyone then put down their orders in a list so Cyborg could make the call.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sun Oct 06, 2019 12:21 am

"Don't worry, Dick, I'll cover for maybe a 1/4 of the expenses," Wally teased his best friend as he patted his back.

"Pizza party, pizza party!" Ariel chanted as she did a little dance with Cyborg.

John rolled his eyes slightly and noticed Raven was gone. He was gonna look for her when Starfire said, "She went to rest up a bit. She'll be joining us when the pizza is here."
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sun Oct 06, 2019 3:10 pm

After Starfire walked off to help the others pull some tables together so everyone would fit Nathan walked over to his cousin. He laid his hand on his shoulder and teased. "So, you and Raven, huh?"

Maddie chuckled and Ariel's little dance with Cyborg.

Dick walked over to his wife and kissed her cheek after pushing her hair away. "We did right by them, didn't we?" He asked, talking about the kids. And the team too.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Tue Oct 15, 2019 2:47 pm

John elbowed his gut as he looked down to hide his blush. "S-Shut up, man!" he said, obviously embarrassed. "W-We're just friends!"

Tim came up to Maddie and got his arm around her waist. "Doing okay?" he asked his girlfriend, wanting to just check on her. She had been through a lot those past couple of weeks.

Nikki smiled at her husband and got his arms around her so she could lean against him. "Yeah, we did. They're turning out okay," she said. She rubbed his hand that rested over her stomach. "We'll do right by this one, too."
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Tue Oct 15, 2019 4:58 pm

"Augh!" Nathan coughed and bent over, holding his gut. "O-kay..." He didn't really believe that though. It was too obvious.

"Yeah," Maddie looked at Tim from over her shoulder and smiled. "Everything's great." She put her hand on top of his before deciding to tease him. "I might eat your Pizza."

Dick smiled at her when she did that movement. He kissed her forehead. "Yeah, we will." He couldn't help but to think about Adien then and there... He didn't say anything. But looking around, there was still a piece missing in that room and there always would be.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 60 of 100 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 80 ... 100  Next