Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re: What would happen if? Second Gen!!

2 posters

Page 22 of 100 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 61 ... 100  Next

Go down

Re: What would happen if? Second Gen!! - Page 22 Empty Re: Re: What would happen if? Second Gen!!

Post by NiaHearts Sat Dec 01, 2018 6:49 pm

((I'll be Boogey ^^))

Robin sat in the tree, keeping his eyes peeled. It was nearly pitch black in the room (ha, see what I did there? XD), only thing that was on was a little lamp near the bedroom door. A part of him felt bad for making Jack have a nightmare, and continuing to make him have one a minute in. Where the hell was...

A shadow slithered from the floor of where the light didn't reach. He barely saw it. It was slinking through the darkness before it reached the end of Jack's bed. Then suddenly, it was rising and forming a body in front of his eyes. The shadow spread and made arms, turning more grey until he saw stone colored hands. When it finally formed... There he was. Pitch Black, aka "the Boogeyman".

"A nightmare? I don't remember coming to see you, boy," Pitch hummed, quite intrigued and confused at the same time.

Is that... Tim could see the scene by the camera in Robin's mask.

"God, you get more annoying every time I see you," Seth growled. He broke that finger next before he said, "How about we up our game? Instead of fingers and toes, it'll be your teeth next." He roughly grabbed her jaw. "What do you think, sweetheart? I'd hate to ruin that pretty smile of yours."
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: What would happen if? Second Gen!! - Page 22 Empty Re: Re: What would happen if? Second Gen!!

Post by shinefairy Sun Dec 02, 2018 11:04 am

"No way..." Kid Flash eyes were wide through his googles as he scanned. He didn't have heat signatures like any ordinary... Uh human would. But again. He suposed he wasn't human.

"Team. He's here. Do we attack him?" Martian Girl asked through the rest of the teams head that were by stand by.

Maddie groaned and glared at him when he grabbed her face. When he came closer with the tool she bit down on his hand hard, tasting blood and she spit it out as he flinched back.

That was when Joe came back, passning by the open door. He stopped. "How's it going?" He asked in a remarking thone seeing it didn't seem to be going that well.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Mon Dec 03, 2018 2:27 pm

"Its your call, Rob. What do we do?" Supergirl told him, ready to jump in.

Robin was going over the scenarios in his head, trying to think. Could they even touch him? Was he solid or made of shadows? They had to trap him, at least. Perhaps he could do that with one of his electric nets he could swing out. First things first, get Jack out of there safely. "M.G., at my signal, grab Jack and get back onto the Bio-Ship. I'm going in to try and trap him. Kid, stay on my six, watch out for any funny tricks. We good on the plan?" he thought.

Seth was growling, getting more pissed by the fact his dad had come in at the moment she managed to bite him. "Its fine! I'm taking care of it. You don't need to be here," he told him, holding his hand and glared at Maddie.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Mon Dec 03, 2018 2:49 pm

'I'm in,' Kid Flash thought, going to take position and be ready for stand by.

'Copy that. We' ll be ready for backup if you need it,' Wonder Girl thought.

'On your signal, Rob,' Martian Girl thought.

"Oh I don't know about that," Joe said, knowing he probably would have had the job done by now. 

Maddie looked past Seth's shoulder to see who was in the doorway. That was defiently NOT Deathstroke. 

Joe sighed. Did he really have to spell everything out for him? He lowered his dark eyes at him, giving him the obvious look of what needed be done. "Don't be stupid, boy. There are other ways to get a woman to talk."
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sat Dec 08, 2018 12:30 am

Robin nodded and he saw Pitch getting closer to Jack, making him stand up. 'Go!' he thought, jumping in through the already open window. Just as he did, M.G. woke Jack up from his sleep and grabbed him, phase shifting them both through the wall and back onto the ship.

"What the devil!" Pitch was shocked, but just as a net came at him from Robin, he slipped down into the shadows of the room.

Robin tumbled and stood in the middle of the room, trying to spot him. "He dodged it! Quick bastard," he growled.

Seth's eyes widened a little and he turned to his douchebag of a dad. "You're not serious?" he asked, trying not to sound as appalled as he was. Okay, he wasn't exactly an upstanding citizen, but Seth was still a man. He would never, ever cross that line when it came to a woman.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sat Dec 08, 2018 4:57 pm

Kid Flash ran in, but couldn't see Pitch due to him emerging into the shadows. "Where'd he go!?" He asked, looking around with his quick reflexes.

Joe didn't reply but only gave him a glare. He didn't like to repeat himself and his son knew very well not to question him.

Maddie had her eyebrows furrowed, trying to make a connection to who he was, and the situation. She couldn't help but to feel intimidated by the look the grown man was having on his face. He was, maybe around her parents age, a little older. 40 something she guessed. It was obvious that Seth was taking orders from him, and by the looks of it it seemed you didn't want to disobey him. But if that was the case? Maddie's eyes shifted to the assasain more her age a bit unsure.

(So I was thinking that Seth, not able to disobey his father just like that, will kinda start the whole thing. (but he kinda does it just so his dad will get off his back) Joe will walk away then. Of course Maddie would panic and all that. But as soon as Seth sees his father is out of sight he will stop, telling her he won't do anything like that. Then he will let her go. And then he will deal with the consequenses later from his asswhole-a-dad.)
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sat Dec 08, 2018 7:23 pm

"Don't know, keep your eyes peeled!" Robin whispered, bird-a-rangs in hand. He slowly turned about the room before he saw two glowing yellow eyes in the shadows in the trees outside. "There!" He ran and jumped into...nothing. Again. "Dammit! Stay still!" he growled.

"What's going on? He's just disappearing?" Tim asked, standing up and watching the feed. "Should we come in?"

"Stay in the Bio-Ship, be our eyes in the sky. He can move through the shadows," Robin said, hand to his ear. That was when a black arrow suddenly came at him and he quickly had to lean back matrix-style to miss it. He straightened just in time to get grabbed by some black sand and was pinned to the tree. He gasped and gripped onto the wrist forming before seeing Pitch up close. "Y-You-"

"Little John Grayson. My, you've grown. Its amazing how you can see me. You stopped being scared of me when you were little. How...refreshing it is to see the fear in you now," Pitch chuckled.

"I-I'm not-agh-scared of you," Robin coughed out.

((Gotcha!! ^^))

Seth gave a look to his dad before he gripped his fist. "Alright. Fine. I'll start doing it your way." He turned to Maddie and walked closer to her. Oh, he didn't want to do this, but he had to make it look convincing so his dad would get off his ass. With the knife he had in his hand, he grabbed her shirt and slit it in two, revealing her bra and stomach.

"If you don't start talking....more will come off," he whispered to her, kind of in a menacing and...sympathetic tone.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sun Dec 09, 2018 4:58 pm

"Rob!" KF narrowed his eyes and but his googles on, detecting a shape. He ran and tackled Pitch away. He didn't exactly see him.

'There's someone or something here. But I'm not detecting anything now. I can't see him.' Kf thought the the rest of the team. He couldn't read heat signals. Something was way off. He bent down and helped his cousin up. 

How could they fight someone they couldn't really see? 

Maddie's eyes had went small when she heard him. "N-no. No.. " She let out a scream when he grabbed her shirt and slit it open. 

She blinked and tried to back away but couldn't the was she was restrained. She felt the panic raising inside of her when she heard what he said. "P-please don't..." She practically begged. Was she about to let herself get raped just to stay silent? She was only 16. She had never even had..  

Joe smirked before he turned to leave. "Enjoy yourself." with that, he walked away. 

Maddie couldn't believe she actually heard the grown man say that. It was disgusting! She broke into tears, closing her eyes and shifting uncomfortably. She didn't want see this.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Mon Dec 17, 2018 4:57 pm

((Oh, oh, I got a little idea to add ^^ What if Pitch somehow gets a hold of Jack, KF, and Robin and takes them somewhere away from the Team and when they thought they were goners, here comes one of the Guardians. Maybe Easter Bunny or Sandman? Then they could take them to the North Pole and meet Santa and they finally convene to take out Jack and whatnot, since the other Team members are older and would have a harder time battling Pitch?))

Seth just stood there, looking at Maddie and waited a good minute to make sure his father was gone. Once he was one hundred percent sure, he walked over to their prisoner. "Hold still," he said, taking out a little key and unlocking the inhibitor collar they had on her and proceeded to untie her hands and feet. After that, he took off his coat and tossed it to her. "Put this on. We don't have much time."
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Mon Dec 17, 2018 5:04 pm

(Yeah! Sure! Love the addition! Makes it more interesting)

"W-what?" Maddie barley caught the coat when he tossed it to her. He was unlocking her inhibitor collar and untying her ropes? She wasn't sure what to think.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 100 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 61 ... 100  Next