Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re: What would happen if? Second Gen!!

2 posters

Page 61 of 100 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 80 ... 100  Next

Go down

Re: What would happen if? Second Gen!! - Page 61 Empty Re: Re: What would happen if? Second Gen!!

Post by NiaHearts Tue Oct 15, 2019 5:20 pm

John shook his head with a playful grin before seeing Rachel join them after getting changed. He gave her a wave so she could join him at the table while Starfire was getting plates and things ready with Ariel, since the little red head wanted to be a good helper.

Tim just laughed. "Oh, you will, huh? I'd like to see you try," he whispered into her ear, kissing it playfully. That was when he felt a cold shiver go through his spine and he saw Wally suddenly behind them, hand vibrating. "Really?" he asked the overprotective dad.

"Watch it, Tim," Wally said, making his hand stop. He would never actually do that...well...maybe.

Nikki looked at him before she reached a hand behind his neck and kissed his lips. She knew he was thinking of Aiden. She knew because she always did. There wasn't a minute that went by that she didn't think about her son, and she promised that she would protect this baby no matter what.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: What would happen if? Second Gen!! - Page 61 Empty Re: Re: What would happen if? Second Gen!!

Post by shinefairy Tue Oct 15, 2019 5:57 pm

(I just see Ariel having Starfire as a role model cause they both have red hair, lol xD aaand I ship John and Rachel)

"That's great Ariel," Starfire smiled at the youngest. It was so nice how she wanted to help. For a change... Starfire glanced over at Cyborg who was just "busy" showing off his sonic blaster to Liv, Miranda and Jail. It made her smile though how only Supergirl seemed to be impressed.

Kayla was helping Jaine cleaning up the kitchen, since Jaine could tell the titans, mainly cyborg, didn't do his part of the dishes or cleaning.

Maddie blushed and gave her dad a silent glare. He was so embarrasing! "I'm sorry," Maddie whispered after her dad walked off. How did he even have the energy?

Rachel smiled a little when John waved at her and she gave a small wave back.

Yeah. They're so getting together Nathan thought, after seeing the two.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Tue Oct 15, 2019 6:20 pm

((Right!? A little Starfire XD and yess! What is their ship name? #Javen?))

"Thanks, Kori! Or do you like Star? What does my name translate into your language?" Ariel asked, always having a ton of questions. She really liked Starfire. She was tall, beautiful, and had red hair just like hers!

"Its okay. I think your dad likes me a little," Tim said, remembering the talk they had a couple of weeks ago. "So, this is improvement."

NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Tue Oct 15, 2019 6:40 pm

(I like Rachon! Lol. At first I thought it Sounded like rage on. And that Sounded accurate. But reading it I realised it sounded more like racoon xD)

(Uhhhh. Shit! Ariel! Why u ask that!?)

Starfire smiled. "Either Kori or Star works fine. Whatever you prefer. And Ariel. That would be WonderBird." She smiled. "That's kind of suitable, don't you think?"

(I thought it could be fun xD Ariel would rub it in John's face)

"Yeah. I'm whelmed." Maddie rolled her eyes with a smile. Her dad liking her boyfriend? As if.

Dick snapped out of his thoughts when she kissed him and when she pulled back he looked d over at John sitting down with Rachel. Looking at his other son reminded him a lot about Adien. And he would always be here. In their hearts and memories.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Tue Oct 15, 2019 6:49 pm

((Sounds like "Rake-on" Laughing and hahaha guess that makes the mind think, but I like it! Its cute!))

"Wonder-Bird! Nice!!" Ariel giggled. She liked the nickname. Maybe she'll adopt it for later in life, but Dash would be good for now.

Tim smiled and he kissed her cheek. "I'll go get us some drinks. What you want?" he asked.

Nikki saw him looking at John and Rachel after their kiss and she smiled. "John's changed. He's become more compassionate, like how Aiden was," she whispered to her husband. It was one of the few times she said Aiden's name out loud ever since he died.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Tue Oct 15, 2019 7:42 pm

(Haha. Untill we come up with a better)

"You are quite wonderous, arn't you?" Starfire smiled.

"Coke," Maddie replied with a nodd.

. "You're doing it" Jaine told her husband, not even looking but knew he keept an eye on Tim.

"Yeah. I think he's starting to realise there are... More things in life than just anger." He looked over seeing John with Raven. Maybe she was good for him?
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Mon Oct 28, 2019 8:04 pm

Ariel nodded. "One of my teachers said you can find the wonder in all the little details of every day. So I'm never bored and always traught."

"Im not doing anything," Wally muttered as he watched Tim kiss Maddie's cheek before walking to the kitchen for their drinks.

"I'm happy for him," Nikki said with a little smile. "I'm happy for them both."
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Wed Oct 30, 2019 3:49 am

"Um, Traught?" Starfire repeated with a small smile. She May know a thousand of languages, but that was a lot a word known to her.

"Uh-huh," Jaine did an eyeroll and grabbed the can of water. She smiled at Tim as she passed. "Hello Tim." She said kindly as she carried the can of water over to the table. Maybe giving a nod to her husband to play nice.

Kayla semsed the tension and didn't need to read any of their minds. So she just quietly got the cookies she had prepared into the oven.

"So, Um. You okay?" Rachel asked John as ge walked over to her. "I'm sorry about all the-" She started. She was ashamed for putting everyone at danger like that.

"Yeah," Dick smiled a little but was still concerned regarding her powers. He couldn't lose another child. But he could tell John was better in Rachel's precense. And he would do anything to see his son smile again. Aiden's death had been very hard on him. On all of them.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Fri Nov 22, 2019 2:43 am

"Oh! Its something my parents say. Its the opposite of "distraught". Kinda like Hakuna Matata! Everything's okay," Ariel giggled. That's how her 10 year old mind made sense of those made up sayings her parents always said.

"Hi, Mrs. West." Tim nodded before he glanced at Wally who was definitely giving him a look. The young hero just nervously waved back before returning to his girlfriend with their drinks.

John held his hand up to stop her. "Don't apologize. None of that was your fault," he told Rachel. "In fact, you stopped him in the end, so everything's fine. Got it?" He didn't want her to feel guilty for anything. He knew from experience how hard it was to hold guilt that wasn't even his.

Nikki saw Dick still worrying about Rachel and she gripped his hand. "I promise things are okay. OKay?" she said, poking his side to make him smile.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Mon Nov 25, 2019 6:33 pm

"Eh, right?" Kori smiled with a small smile. She wasn't sure she got all that but, seems it was a good thing.

Rachel frowned a little before she saw his smile and she smiled. "Okay."

Dick chuckled before he nodded and kissed the side of her head to convince her.

15 minutes later

"Alright! Pizza's here!" Victor called, and was met with a few if the kids to carry all the boxes inside the room.

They then set everything up for pizza and movies and games to just try and have a nice and calm evening. Well. Maybe the adults would be taking an early leave after the pizza.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 61 of 100 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 80 ... 100  Next