Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re: What would happen if? Second Gen!!

2 posters

Page 26 of 100 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 63 ... 100  Next

Go down

Re: What would happen if? Second Gen!! - Page 27 Empty Re: Re: What would happen if? Second Gen!!

Post by shinefairy Mon Jan 07, 2019 5:31 pm

"Actually... something happened. I-it didn't really happen but..." Maddie took a breath feeling like she was about to start crying untill she collected herself. She breathed out before looking down and she wispered out. "He was gonna rape me..."

Kid Flash frowned and put a calming hand on his cousins shoulder.

"If you've stopped him before then there's gotta be something we can do now," Martian Girl said, looking at Santa and Bunny.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Re: What would happen if? Second Gen!! - Page 27 Empty Re: Re: What would happen if? Second Gen!!

Post by NiaHearts Wed Jan 09, 2019 3:05 pm

Caitlin's eyes went wide before flickering pale white for a second, meaning she was angry and her Killer Frost side was showing. They quickly turned back to brown and she grabbed Maddie's hand. "Maddie, I'm so sorry you had to go through that." Oh, it was gonna be hard to tell Wally that bit.

"There is. We'll send word out to the other Guardians and come up with a plan. In the meantime, you all just need to go home and leave this to us," Bunny said.

"Pass. We're helping you, whether you like it or not. Right, team?" Robin looked at his team members.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Wed Jan 09, 2019 4:03 pm

Maddie looked at their hands and she gripped Caitlin's hand. "Yeah. Me too..." She said, having a frown on her face. She wasn't sure she wanted to tell Tim. No, she wanted to, she just didn't know how. She didn't want anyone to judge her. And then her family would wonder what happened.

"Yeah, you can count us in," Supergirl put her hands to her hips with a smile.

Miranda, their team leader nodded before she realized Tim was missing. "Hey Kid, where's Electric?" She asked, looking at KF.

"Uh,... He had to go help Mad-Speedy. She,.. something happened," Kid Flash said, frowning a little. He still wish he knew what, and that she was okay.

"Is she okay?" Martian Girl asked, worried.

"I-I'm not sure. But, she's in good hands. We have to continue the mission." Kid Flash said.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Thu Jan 10, 2019 6:26 pm

"Maddie, I want you to listen to me. What almost happened was not your fault and if you want to talk to anyone - like your parents or Tim in there - they would understand. We all just want to help you, sweetheart. We'll always be there for you. Okay?" Caitlin rested a hand on her cheek.

Robin frowned and knew he was worried. "KF, go. I know you're worried. We'll be fine here. Promise." He knew what it was like to worry about sisters.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Fri Jan 11, 2019 5:24 pm

Maddie looked at her and nooded. "Okay." She said. She was right. But Maddie still didn't know what to say. "Did you call my parents?" She asked, wondering if she or Cisco or even Tim did that. 

KF frowned d before he gave his cousin a thankful nod. He would probably be distracted on the mission if he stayed. He then ran off in a flash.

The team decided to drop that for now and focus on their mission. "Where do we start?" Black Arrow looked at the so called d bunny and santa, uh guy?
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Fri Jan 11, 2019 5:44 pm

"I haven't yet. I think Tim asked us not to, even though I strongly advise we do. They'll want to be here, but if you need some time, I'll hold off," Caitlin told Maddie after looking back at the boys as well.

"We start at most activity. This way to my globe." North walked to the huge globe lit up with lights in the middle of the whole workshop.

Robin patted Jack's shoulder to say he wouldn't go far and followed. "So, uh...what are the lights? Pitch?"

"No. Those are kids who still believe in us, as in, Easter Bunny, Santa Claus, Tooth Fairy, all of us," Bunny exclaimed, waving his paw.

"Uh huh..." Robin saw the lights on the globe flicker somewhere near what he'd guess was Hawaii. "What was that?"

"Pitch. He must be making trouble there," North guessed.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Fri Jan 11, 2019 5:56 pm

Maddie looked over and nodded. "It's okay. You can call them." She said before goigg over to talk to Tim.

"And The more trouble he makes the less kids believe." Martian Girl realised.

"What happens if all lights go out?" Supergirl asked.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Fri Jan 11, 2019 6:19 pm

"Alrighty." Caitlin grabbed her phone and called Jaine first.

"Hey." Tim immediately got his arms around Maddie when she walked over. "Doing better?" He whispered.

"Well..." Bunny shared a glance with North. "We go out. Cease to exist."

"Wow." Robin actually felt bad now for not believing in them when he grew up. That sucked.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Fri Jan 11, 2019 6:26 pm

"I'm okay," Maddie said, hugging him.

Jaine was at the hospital, having arrived with Wally after her sister had called her about ariel and she got off work. She heard her own phone go off and expected it to be either Nathan or Maddie but saw it was Caitlin." Caitlin. Hi?"

"That's awful!" Martian Girl frowned. "We have to help."

"Where can we find pitch?" Supergirl asked. "And how do we take him down?"
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Fri Jan 11, 2019 6:38 pm

"You sure? You were talking to Dr. Snow a long time," Tim said, pulling back a bit to look at her.

"Hey, Jaine. Is Wally around?" Caitlin asked, wanting to tell them both about Maddie at the same time.

"We follow nightmares to find Pitch. We will have our friend be in charge of that. Dreams are his area," North said, arms behind his back as he paced. "For bringing Pitch down, we must trap him in his own domain."

"And how do we do that?" Robin asked.

"Mmm... Not sure. Last time, human population was tinier and easy to make him powerless. Forgotten," North said. Je stopped and looked at the teens. "Any suggestions? I suppose you have made traps before, no?"
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 100 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 63 ... 100  Next