Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re: What would happen if? Second Gen!!

2 posters

Page 63 of 100 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 81 ... 100  Next

Go down

Re: What would happen if? Second Gen!! - Page 63 Empty Re: Re: What would happen if? Second Gen!!

Post by NiaHearts Thu Feb 27, 2020 10:47 pm

Nikki gave him a look. "You're the reason I'm like this, so, yeah. You're gonna have to help with the burden."

"Annnd that's my cue!" John covered his ears, not wanting to hear his parents embarrassing conversations. He took off back inside, hoping everyone wouldn't act weird around him now.

"I'll tell you and your brother about it one day," Wally said, patting her shoulder. "I'm gonna get seconds. Want another slice?"
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: What would happen if? Second Gen!! - Page 63 Empty Re: Re: What would happen if? Second Gen!!

Post by shinefairy Fri Feb 28, 2020 5:02 pm

Dick chuckled and crossed his arms. "You know you always do that right?" It was pretty funny and he was glad he wasn't the embaressing parent.

"Daaad, c'mon!" Maddie laughed, wanting to know the story now. Anyhow, she stood up to grab seconds as well, of course.

Nathan turned when he was his cousing come back out and more people noticed him comming back. Cyborg quickly stood up and walked over to John. "John, I am so sorry about what I said... I wasn't thinking-" He started appologizing.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Wed Mar 18, 2020 6:10 pm

"Well, yeah. I'm allowed to," Nikki grinned at him. She grabbed his hand and kissed his cheek. "Come on, Mr. Grayson, lets go enjoy the time with the young'ins."

"Vic-" John held his hand up. "Its fine. Really. Not a big deal." He lightly punched his arm. "Come on, lets not ruin the mood. Y'all got pizza left for me?"

"We got plenty!" Ariel ran over with a box she managed to swipe. "This one is just for us. Its Aiden's favorite!"

John smiled a little and ruffled her hair. "Good old spinach and mushroom pizza. He always was a weirdo."
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Wed Mar 18, 2020 6:32 pm

(Am I the only one who thinks this is adorable?)

Dick chuckled. "Alright." He followed after his wife to get some social time. It was nice and he didn't want to turn into Batman.

Nathan smiled. He was glad things could move on even after that awkward break. And it was nice to get to spend some time with his team and family.

"So, cous. Are you trading us for the Titans permenantly?" Nathan asked, sitting down next to him.

Raven glanced over at John and smiled a little. She didn't say it. But of course she'd hope he'd stay.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Wed Mar 18, 2020 8:21 pm

((It is!! <3 But I feel like we need to think of an idea for the future. We can keep the cuteness up for a bit before we do something else because I am loving ittttt!))

John saw Raven's smile and he shrugged his shoulders a little. "Maybe. They are way more fun," he teased with a grin before he felt a pillow hit his head. "Ah! Hey!!"

"She did it!" Liv pointed at Kayla whose jaw dropped.

"No, she did!" Kayla said, pointing at her twin. They both just started to laugh before a pillow was tossed at them by none other than Ariel.

"Pillow fight!!" Ariel screamed, standing on top of the couch.

Nikki walked in just as the epic pillow fight began. "Ariel totally started this," she told her husband.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Wed Mar 18, 2020 8:41 pm

(Ah yes.. Hm. Well. have you had any idea in mind that you've thought about that you wanted to do? I am sure I can think of a few, but I dunno if I wanna do them just yet. Maaaaaybe)

"What can I say, she's just like you," Dick shurgged with a smile, remembering a certain someone who used to start all the pillow fights back at the cave when they were young.

Maddie laughed and joined in the pillow fight, hitting her boyfriend with one first of course.

shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Wed Mar 18, 2020 9:06 pm

((Mm... I have a kinda cute idea involving the new baby ^^ I don't know if Nikki should have a boy or a girl yet, but maybe once the new baby is born, someone could either try to take them and John is like "You will NOT hurt my baby brother/sister!" Or something XD))

"Hey!" Tim laughed, almost falling back. He grabbed a nearby cushion and hit her back with him.

John got Ariel over his shoulder and tossed her down onto the couch before he got hit by a pillow Cyborg threw.

Nikki smiled and laid her head on her husband's shoulder. "I love our family," she whispered and she rubbed her stomach.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Thu Mar 19, 2020 6:07 pm

(Aw... is it bad that I really like JOhn?! and girl... I demand John x Raven to happen!)

Maddie laughed and the pillowfight, mostly going on between the younger members of the team, escalated.

Dick smiled and got his arm around her back. "Me too," He said.

That's when Jaine came from behind and bumped them both with a pillow in a playful way. "Oups." She laughed.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sat Mar 21, 2020 12:05 am

((XD it shall happen! And yes! John is that lovable character we can all agree with!))

"Hey! Brat!" Nikki laughed at Jaine. "I need ammo!"

"Here you go!" Kayla tossed her a pillow and Nikki immediately whacked Jaine back with it.

"Ha! Can't hit me hard, baby on board here," Nikki teased her sister.

John then found Raven trying to escape and he grabbed her wrist. "Where do you think you're going?"
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sat Mar 21, 2020 9:01 pm

(I see a little Damian in John. But less annoying. And sweet!)

"I'll keep in mind and everything you do bow can be used against you in the future," Jaine teased, laughing.

"Away from the useless pillowfight," Raven said, but couldn't keep a stoic face since even this amused her and she was having fun.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 63 of 100 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 81 ... 100  Next