Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re: What would happen if? Second Gen!!

2 posters

Page 38 of 100 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 69 ... 100  Next

Go down

Re: What would happen if? Second Gen!! - Page 38 Empty Re: Re: What would happen if? Second Gen!!

Post by NiaHearts Thu Feb 14, 2019 10:54 pm

"Its something called a Dimensional Wraith or Dementor or whatever. They're like Time Wraiths, which come after whoever messes with the timeline. I can't disclose why its targeting you, but I can tell you that this-" Nikki held out the dagger, "- is our best chance at killing it and saving everyone. I'm not sure what they look like, but we know it comes after you and Wally first. We have you guys lure it out, then I kill it."

"A time wraith? After us? I didn't mess with the timeline," Wally said, knowing those things were nasty and relentless.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: What would happen if? Second Gen!! - Page 38 Empty Re: Re: What would happen if? Second Gen!!

Post by shinefairy Fri Feb 15, 2019 1:58 pm

"Right. We're the bait. Got you," Dick said  trying to stay whelmed. "Uh. If we're doing this now I think Kid Mouth is still around talking to, your sister was it?" He said. Okay. This was all pretty overwhelming.

"It wasn't you. But, this... Thing means trouble and let's do what we can to avoid that," Jaine said. "We need to meet up with Dick and Nikki." She said, grabbing his arm and dragging him out.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Mon Feb 18, 2019 6:17 pm

"Yes, my sister. She'll meet us here." Nikki looked down at him. "You're, um, taking this a lot better than I thought."

"Whoa, wait, who the heck is Nikki? Dick is apart of this, too?" Wally asked as he was dragged, just having five million questions run through his head.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Tue Feb 19, 2019 3:17 pm

"Actually I'm just trying to stay whelmed. But this is all pretty confusing... I should feel just fused?" Dick asked. Well, it was really weird. But... his entire life was weird so. "But... uh. so. Like, what are you 40?" It was kinda his way to ask to ask or guess how far in the future she was from.

"It's my sister, and yeah. Kinda. I don't know. Just don't ask any questions 'cause I probably won't be able to answer them anyway..." Jaine admitted.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Thu Feb 21, 2019 4:51 pm

Nikki pouted a bit and crossed her arms. "I'm NOT 40! A-And I can't tell you too much or the timeline will become all messed up. Well, more messed up," she muttered before she saw her sister dragging Wally out. "Jaine!"

Wally looked up and he saw Nikki and Dick outside. "Uh, hey?" he greeted.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Thu Feb 21, 2019 4:57 pm

Dick saw Wally. He was glad he wasn't the only one with a questionmark on his face. 

"Okay. Nikki. Go. I suck at explaining this time-travel things" Jaine said, stopping and putting her hands in her hips. She wasn't a speedster and she wasn't really into this whole time travel thing. It sucked so. She turned to her sister.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Thu Feb 21, 2019 5:22 pm

"Alright. I'll explain it again." Nikki told Wally what she told Dick, and she hoped Wally would understand better since he was a speedster as well.

"Okay, I sorta get it. But I'm still wondering why WE are the ones its gonna target first? Whats so special about us? I mean, I know, I'm amazing," Wally said with a little cocky grin. Man, had he matured since then.

"Its a long story, but we just know. We're not sure when, but its sometime today. So you two have to stay by our sides and we'll form a trap for it," Nikki said.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Thu Feb 21, 2019 5:44 pm

"Great. Would you just excuse us for one moment." Dick smiled innocent before he pulled Wally aside to talk to him in private. 

"Okay..  Two random women show up calming they are from the future. Sure, they have really proved they are from the future. But... How do we actually know if we can trust them?" He asked.

Jaine glanced at Nikki. "That is the cue for Dick being skeptical!" She wispered.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Thu Feb 21, 2019 5:57 pm

"I dunno, they seem pretty legit. Plus, my wife isn't too bad looking. I wouldn't choose someone under an 8. She's at least an 8.5. Maybe 9," Wally grinned a little before seeing his face. "Okay, okay, I'm serious here. If this is a trap, we'll be ready."

"I know that! I've been married to him for almost 20 years!" Nikki whispered back, knowing when her husband would be skeptical or have doubts.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Thu Feb 21, 2019 6:16 pm

"Right..." Dick only muttered, still not convinced. "I still think we should talk to Bruce and Barry." He stated. He wasn't born yesterday. He was pretty bright for being 15 and he did not want to take any risks just because Wally had another flirt moment. 

"Well, I'm married to an idiot, refrase, horny 17 year old idiot, who only cares about good looks!" Jaine stated, defiently seeing the eyes the speedster gave her. She groaned and rubbed her eyes. "I can't do this."
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 100 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 69 ... 100  Next