Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re: What would happen if? Second Gen!!

2 posters

Page 82 of 100 Previous  1 ... 42 ... 81, 82, 83 ... 91 ... 100  Next

Go down

Re: What would happen if? Second Gen!! - Page 82 Empty Re: Re: What would happen if? Second Gen!!

Post by NiaHearts Sun Sep 11, 2022 12:27 pm

Tim chuckle before he looked at Maddie. " Don't worry, beautiful, you'll still be the reason why I come around, he slightly teased her.

Wally just rolled his eyes a little as he ate his second piece of pizza. How typical. Because that would be a thing that he might have said to Jaine when they were younger.

(LOL it's okay XD)

John grinned at her. So Rachel was capable of teasing. But he just shrugged and suggested, with a blush, " well, why don't we learn together? Teach me. "
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: What would happen if? Second Gen!! - Page 82 Empty Re: Re: What would happen if? Second Gen!!

Post by shinefairy Sun Sep 11, 2022 3:43 pm

Maddie smiled at him when he said that and would have said something if she wasn't chewing down pizza.

Nathan scoffed. They were so cheesy. "I don't know who's worse. You or here," he remarked, joking a little before eating some pizza.

Maddie finally swallowed. "You just envy our charm," she teased back, seeing her bother rolled his eyes.

"It's a date," Rachel said, smiling before the waitor came back with their food. And damn, did that look good.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Wed Sep 14, 2022 5:35 pm

Tim just snickered before finishing up his first slice of pizza and then got another one.

Wally gave him a side long Lance and asked him, (you're going to love this XD) "So, Tim, are you a virgin? " He knew that his wife was going to be his ass later, but maybe Maddie wouldn't like him if he wasn't.

John has smile and it grew when he saw their food as it was placed on their table. "This looks great."

"Thanks. Is there anything else I can get you guys? " Their a waiter asked before he left to attend to his other tables..

"I'm good. Rachel?" John looked at her.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Thu Sep 15, 2022 1:36 pm

(Amg. xD I would be like "kitchen now!") 

"Dad!" Maddie protested, not believing he asked that. You don't ask people things like that,especially not your daughters boyfriend!? Ugh, why did he have to make things awkward? She wanted to sink through the floor right now.

Nathan just looked down kinda awkward. 

Jaine gave her husband the evil eye. He was hopeless. 

"No thanks," Rachel gave the waiter a smile before eyeing the food. Oh she wondered what she would try on first. Maybe she'd just ask John for guidance.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Thu Sep 15, 2022 7:55 pm

(🤣🤣🤣🤣 I had to!)

Tim had nearly choked on his water when Wally asked him that. His face flushed and he overheard Maddie's exclamation to her father. Wally was just eyeing him, not even giving in to that look that his wife was giving him. Tim cleared his throat and said to him " Yes sir. I am."

"Hm, okay. And what are your intentions with my daughter then? " Wally asked him next. Oh he was so going to get it from Jaine.

"She just love her and give her the care she deserves," Tim said before grabbing Maddie's hand under the table and giving it a light squeeze to let her know it was okay. He expected her dad would be like this because, well, he was while he was after all.

Their waiter nodded before he left them alone.

"I'd go with the nachos first, " John told her, getting a feeling that she didn't know what to choose with how her eyes were just roaming the plate.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Fri Sep 16, 2022 5:04 pm

Maddie wanted to murder her father but felt herself calm down when Time grabbed her hand and said those words. She smiled at him.

"That's really sweet of you, Tim," Jaine said, giving him a smile and also sending Wally a note by emphasizing the "sweet" part.

"Oh, okay," Rachel nodded. "I'll follow your lead." She said, before grabbing a nacho and eating it. It was so crunchy and had some good dip into it. "Mhmm. This is good." She nodded.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Fri Sep 16, 2022 7:20 pm

"Thank you, Mrs West. And Mr West..... I won't ever, ever do anything to hurt Maddie. I'd hurt myself before I even think about hurting her, " Tim said, giving Wally a look.

Wally leaned back in his seat and let out a breath. It was obvious he had lost that battle, and maybe he was being a little too harsh with him but can you blame him? It was Maddie's first serious boyfriend and he just wanted the best for his little girl."thank you, Tim. And I'm... Sorry for my behavior."

" It's okay, " Tim said with a small smile. That's all Tim ever wanted really. He didn't want to be in a never-ending battle with Maddie's father.

"Right?! Especially in their homemade sauce, and if you add some sour cream- it's even better, "John chuckles as he got his own chip and dipped it into the sauce and with sour cream before he ate it. He could see that Rachel was having a good time and he was happy just by being with her.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sat Sep 17, 2022 3:14 pm

"Okay... So now that we're done with you playing overprotective and embarrassing me to hell, can we go now?" Maddie asked. Well she had already finished eating because she was... Well her. And Tim was almost done as well.

"You're free to go whenever you want sweetheart," Jsine said, knowing she wanted to get out of there. And with all right now that Wally had embarrassed her so.

Rachel looked at John, before following his example. She ate some nachos after dipping them in the sause and she nodded. "Mhm. Agreed." She then moved into trying some different things onto the mixed plate..like some guacamole, some quesedillas and everything else.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sat Sep 17, 2022 6:56 pm

"I'm done," Tim said a second later. He was just as eager to get out of there as she was. He wiped his hands and mouth on a napkin before getting up to leave. "Thank you guys again for dinner."

John smiled at her before he kept eating. "So, uh... What kind of music do you like?"
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Mon Sep 19, 2022 12:37 pm

"Don't mention it. You know you're welcome anytime, Tim," Jaine smiled.

"Next time you're over I'm taking you down in that game," Nathan told him, not forgetting the little challenge.

"Uh,.." Rachel didn't listen to much music since she did meditation alot and enjoyed when it was quiet. But she did listen sometimes. She wasn't sure they had the same taste in music though. "Gloomy music." She replied. "There's usually not much singing." She added. Wow, her music sounded depressing, which she guessed it was to most people.

(I feel like she would listen to moody ambient sounds that sound dark and depressing. Maybe some singing but like dark depress music?)
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 82 of 100 Previous  1 ... 42 ... 81, 82, 83 ... 91 ... 100  Next