Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re: What would happen if? Second Gen!!

2 posters

Page 81 of 100 Previous  1 ... 42 ... 80, 81, 82 ... 90 ... 100  Next

Go down

Re: What would happen if? Second Gen!! - Page 81 Empty Re: Re: What would happen if? Second Gen!!

Post by NiaHearts Fri Sep 02, 2022 7:25 pm

"Hey, Babe," Tim greeted, grinning at her as he held her by the waist. He saw Wally giving him a dirty look so he immediately retracted his hands. "Uh, hey everyone. How have you guys been? "

"Oh yes, a lot of couples get that one, " their waiter chuckled as he wrote it down. "I'll take these, " he said as he grabbed their menus. " I'll be by to check on you guys, just let me know if you need anything. "

He left as John was cursing in his head, his face red from embarrassment. They weren't a couple! Well, not yet at least. Did he want to date Rachel? They were only 13! He's supposed a lot of people started dating at 13. He believed his mom was 13 or 14 when she started dating his dad...

He shook his head to snap out of his thoughts and looked at her. " Sorry about that..."
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: What would happen if? Second Gen!! - Page 81 Empty Re: Re: What would happen if? Second Gen!!

Post by shinefairy Sun Sep 04, 2022 5:08 pm

Maddie frowned a little, knowing it was her father that made Tim pull away so quickly, but she smiled again, closing the door after him.

"We've been great, thanks for asking. Come on in. Feel like home," Jaine said with a smile, passing the hallway, carrying some drinks from them to dining table.

"Sup," Nathan just gave a nod with his head, since he didn't really care that much. He basically saw Tim all the time. At the Cave, at their house... But he was cool. So he didn't mind. They weren't the closest because of the age difference between them, but they still spent a lot of time together because it was his sister's boyfriend and his teammate.

"No, it's okay," Rachel said, glad she wasn't the only one who's been embarrassed. She was quiet for a moment. "So, you've been here before?" She asked, wondering if he and his family usually went to this restaurant.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Wed Sep 07, 2022 2:30 pm

"Sup," Tim nodded back with a smile. He then walked up to Wally, not going to let him intimidate him as usual. Yes, he did let go of Maddie but he wasn't going to shrink under Wally's hard gaze. "Mr west, you're looking great. " He definitely wasn't the one to kiss ass either because he knew that Wally was too smart for that too. He assumed anyway.

"Thanks. Yeah, make yourself at home, " Wally told him, keeping a smile so his wife didn't kill him that night in his sleep.

"Yeah, leave come here a lot. Mom prefers Italian, and Dad prefers a good steak, but Ariel and Aiden love this place. I'm good with whatever, " John told her with a little shrug. "What about you? I know you said that you really haven't been to a lot of places, but what do you think is going to be your favorite? "
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Wed Sep 07, 2022 4:07 pm

Jaime rolled her eyes ar her husband as she went to grab the last stuff from the kitchen. He was so indiscreet. She came back with cutlery for those who wanted, well actually only if Tim wanted since she knew the rest in her family ate with their hands. "You want some Pizza, Tim?" She asked, ready to split.

Rachel thought about it, remembering the pictures from the menu. "I think the quesedillas will be good... But I remember my mum used to make me these spinach puffs."

(Kronk moment xD)
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Wed Sep 07, 2022 8:53 pm

"Sure, thanks, Mrs. West," Tim said. He went over and got his own plate before putting two pieces of pizza on it.

After that, he took a seat next to Maddie.

(Ha! XD love it ☺)

John chuckled. "Spinach puffs, eh? Don't think I ever tried those." But then he realized that she mentioned her mother. He started to ask about her, but he felt like that was too personal. So he'd wait for her to tell him about her mom.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Thu Sep 08, 2022 3:52 pm

Maddie smiled and kissed his cheek as he sat down, totally ignoring her dad.

"So, how was that... Seniors party thing?" Nathan asked before taking a bite of his pizza. There would be many years before he was there, but he was a little curious. What did you even do at w seniors party?

"No, they were her speciality," Rachel said, smiling at the memory of her mother. She wasn't planning on talking more about her family ties though. "Maybe I can try to recreate the recipe?" She suggested even though she never cooked.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Fri Sep 09, 2022 2:04 pm

Tim paused from taking a bite from his pizza. " Oh, you know, just a bunch of lights, music..." drinking and horny teenagers... Not that he was going to admit it in front of Maddie's dad. He was already given him the stink eye as soon as Nathan asked about the party. "It was kind of boring really. I'd rather have a couple of friends over, eating pizza just like this and playing video games, " he said. In an attempt to change the subject, he directed his thumb behind him and asked, speaking of video games, what were you guys playing? "

"You'd cook for me? Really? " John asked, not helping but to be surprised. Even he couldn't talk, and he bet that Raven - Rachel, he meant - wasn't really a chef either.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sat Sep 10, 2022 4:19 pm

"Oh you know, just taking this loser down in some good old COD." Nathan bragged, joking a little as he looked at his father.

Jaine rolled her eyes. Boys. Maddie barley listened to her immature brother as she was focused on stuffing her face with Pizza. She was so hungry!
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sat Sep 10, 2022 4:38 pm

"Pft,' Wally rolled his eyes at his son. "I was just warning up."

"Well, I think I can take you on,Nate," Tim teased after eating a bite of the pizza.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sat Sep 10, 2022 5:05 pm

"Oh really?" Nathan asked, swallowing. He laughed a little. "Challenge accepted."

(sorry! I forgot Raven!)

"If you're willing to risk it?" Rachel said, giving him s teasing look.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 81 of 100 Previous  1 ... 42 ... 80, 81, 82 ... 90 ... 100  Next