Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re: What would happen if? Second Gen!!

2 posters

Page 87 of 100 Previous  1 ... 45 ... 86, 87, 88 ... 93 ... 100  Next

Go down

Re: What would happen if? Second Gen!! - Page 87 Empty Re: Re: What would happen if? Second Gen!!

Post by NiaHearts Sat Oct 22, 2022 6:34 pm

(oh I think I seen that movie only like once lol 😂)

"Well, if you like it. We could have chosen something you haven't seen yet? " Tim told her because he didn't want her to get bored or anything.

John rolled his eyes, a blush on his cheeks before he sent back, Thanks. Who is that girl you went on a date to the movies with? Any word from her?. He recalled a while ago that Nate had went on a date or a double date with a girl from his class and another couple from his class to the movies once. He wondered what happened to her.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: What would happen if? Second Gen!! - Page 87 Empty Re: Re: What would happen if? Second Gen!!

Post by shinefairy Sun Oct 23, 2022 4:20 pm

(I think it's a good movie. Haha. Seen it quite a few times)

"No, no. I'm good. Besides, I've never seen in on a drive in," Maddie said. "Actually this is the first time I'm at a drive in," she said. "Have you been to a drive in theatre before?" She asked her boyfriend. It wasn't as common these days as back in the days, but it was kinda cosy how they still had them.

Nathan got off instagram when he got the snap notification and he read what John had sent him. He smiled a little as he thought of Julie. They had been on 2 dates but they weren't exactly boyfriend and girlfriend. He liked her, sure. And he was pretty sure she liked him. We're still talking. Her name's Julie. I met her at that play Ariel had, you know?
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Wed Oct 26, 2022 10:19 pm

Tim nodded. "A couple of times. My mom and dad took me when I was younger. And then I took a couple of girls on dates, " he told her, wanting to be honest with her and it was just a couple of dates not anything serious.

Riiiiight. I totally forgot. I'm so freaking stupid when it comes to names. Especially people he didn't really care for. Besides, John had only hung out with her for that little bit of time. Then he texted him, So, when is your next date with her? 😉😉😉😜
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Fri Oct 28, 2022 2:28 pm

"What kinda movies did you see?" Maddie asked, really not caring at all since she didn't think it was a big deal.

Well idk... Y? Wanna go on a double date or something? 😉 Nathan sent, teasing a little by snapping a winking photo. It seemed John and Rae were hitting things off anyway.

That's when Rachel came back from the bathroom. "Alright, I'm ready to go," she saw him being on his phone and looking like he was reading something and was that a small embarrassed look? "You good?"
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Thu Nov 03, 2022 6:09 pm

Tim shrugged and just popped another piece of candy in his mouth. "Just your usual ones. Romance movies like The Notebook and all that. Or funny movies like The hangover. Although, the movie, " avengers endgame " was my favorite. "

(It was so cool seeing it and I drive in! I loved it!)

John looked up from his phone when he heard her voice. "Oh, uh, yeah just one sec. " He quickly sent a response to Nate before getting up and after making sure that the check was taken care of, he held the door open for her to step out.

GTG. And thanks for the offer, but I'll let you know.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Wed Nov 09, 2022 12:40 pm

"You saw Endgame on drive in!?" Maddie expressed before sighing. "Aw. That's not fair," she pouted. Seeing that movie on drive in theatre had to be awesome.

(Bruh. I wish! We don't have drive ins in Sweden. Only like occasionally at festivals and stuff I think )

"Thanks," Rachel said before walking outside, going to wait for John since she had no idea where they were going next.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Mon Nov 21, 2022 8:13 pm

that gave him an idea .Tim chuckled at her cute pout. " It was pretty cool, " he admitted. He then did the " traditional " yawn and stretched his arm to where it was around her shoulders just as the preview started. Everything started to hush outside, except for the cicadas or the little bit of whispers and chit chat from the other cars.

(I don't exactly remember where I was going to have Aiden take her next. Do you remember?)
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Tue Nov 22, 2022 2:52 pm

Maddie definitely noticed since she loved all things like that. She leaned against Tim's shoulder, looking up at him with a smile. "Using the oldest trick in the book, huh?" She still decided to tease.

(I don't think you had decided anywhere special tbh, so I guess it could be anywhere? Like cool places John would take Rae I guess?)
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Thu Dec 01, 2022 6:38 pm

"Heh, Yeah. You mind? " Tim asked as he looked down at her with a smile. He knew she wouldn't but he liked to tease too.

(Mmm 🤔 okay I'll think of something 😉)

"So, uh,Rach. You scared of heights?" John asked her as they walked along the sidewalk. He had an idea of where to take her but he wanted to make sure it was cool first. Then he mentally slapped himself. She could fly, dumbass! Of course she wasn't a scared of heights!
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sat Dec 03, 2022 7:40 pm

(nice!)

Maddie looked at him with a sly smile, knowing he was teasing. "Mhm, you know I don't," Maddie said, like the move sick idiot that she was. She was really in love.

Rachel reacted to his question since she thought about that too, but she didn't comment. Instead she pretend like it wasn't s weird question. "No, there's not a lot of thing that scares me," she admitted. There were some things, but not heights.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 87 of 100 Previous  1 ... 45 ... 86, 87, 88 ... 93 ... 100  Next