Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re: What would happen if? Second Gen!!

2 posters

Page 88 of 100 Previous  1 ... 45 ... 87, 88, 89 ... 94 ... 100  Next

Go down

Re: What would happen if? Second Gen!! - Page 88 Empty Re: Re: What would happen if? Second Gen!!

Post by NiaHearts Sun Dec 11, 2022 2:32 pm

(Bleh 🤣 she was really in love huh? Haha lol I couldn't resist. It's cute!)

Tim smiled at her before he kissed her head just as the movie started. Everyone around them got quiet as the lights went out and the screen lit up with the opening images of their movie. Tim ate some popcorn that they had with his free hand and even held up some for Maddie if she wanted some.

"There's this one place that is high above everywhere else and has the best view of (I forgot are they in Gotham or Gotham right?)
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: What would happen if? Second Gen!! - Page 88 Empty Re: Re: What would happen if? Second Gen!!

Post by shinefairy Sun Dec 11, 2022 3:51 pm

(haha. She's like Wally. Sucker for love xD)

Maddie smiled and focused on the movie since she really liked this movie and maybe ate a bit too many popcorns out of that bowl without realising it.

(Hm I mean I think the Grayson's live in Blüdhaven? Or? )

"That sounds cool," Rachel nodded. She appreciated that John would show her around. It was nice. "How do you get up there?" She asked.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Mon Dec 12, 2022 9:48 pm

Before they knew it, Tim reached in the bowl, unaware that it was empty until he felt nothing but the smooth bottom of the bag. He glanced down at it and just chuckled a little bit to himself. He had figured that might happen, but it was a good thing he bought two of them just for this occasion. Maybe he should have even bought four or five of them. But it was okay. As long as she was happy.

(I love it!)

"I usually use a grappling hook, " John said with a nonchalant shrug. He looked at her and said, " I guess you could just fly up, can't you? It's not far from here so we'll walk to it and then we'll use any way to get up there. "

(Right I just wanted to make sure 😊)
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Wed Dec 14, 2022 2:56 pm

Maddie noticed the same thing and looked down once she realised she felt to bottom. "Oh, sorry," she chuckled lightly. She really was all in the movie and it wasn't exactly unusual that snacks ran out fast around her.

(Yeah. No prob ^^ )

"Have you ever flied?" Rachel asked him. "Perhaps I should fly you up there?" She teased a little.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sun Dec 18, 2022 6:32 pm

Tim chuckled as he said, " it's okay. I prepared for this. " Ethan brought out the second bag of popcorn that he had bought just for this occasion. " Here. I have nachos that I haven't eaten yet. "

Fly with her? As in, have her carry him? John turned his head lightly as to hide his blush as he stuttered out, " I-I'm good. I prefer the good old grappling hook, but thanks. Really. I'm not scared of heights, I've been doing the trapeze since I could walk so I don't want you to think that I'm scared or anything, I just...."

Really need to stop talking before he made himself even looked more stupid!
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sun Dec 25, 2022 6:31 pm

"Aw, but I don't wanna eat all your snacks," Maddie said, even though she thought that was really sweet. She knew if she started she would defiently finish them, and she wanted Tim to enjoy some snacks too. She reached over for her chocolate and held it out for him. "Here, have some of my chocolate before I eat it all." She offered.

"Relax,...I believe you," Rachel said, thinking it was a little funny to see him get like that. She wasn't sure what to call it. Nervous? Or out of words perhaps? John always seemed like he a comeback for everything. She smiled a little as she glanced at him. It was cute.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Mon Dec 26, 2022 4:58 pm

"I'm okay. But I think I will take some of your chocolate, " Tim said with a little grin, breaking off a piece and putting it in his mouth. He homeed out his approval and then turned back towards the movie.

"Right, uh ... Let's go," John said, feeling way embarrassed and started to head towards the top of the highest building in all of Blüdhaven. He couldn't believe that he had gotten so flustered with that question! Usually, he was always so calm and actually knew his way around words. Why did he get so frantic around Rachel? Was it the same thing that made his chest go a million times an hour, or make his heart flutter whatever he saw her smile or laugh? He was blushing again and was thankful that it was getting darker and that he was in front of her, leading the way to their destination.

The walk to the Foxx Theater only took about 10 minutes and he was thankful because it was kind of long because it made his head clear. They didn't really talk much on the way but they could talk when they got up onto the roof. John turned towards her and pointed with his thumb to the building, " this place used to be so big back in the '50s. It was bought and renamed like 20 times before it finally went bankrupt and no one has touched it since. It's kind of spooky at night, so don't check it out on me." He had said that to Rachel just to add a little teasing to lighten up from there conversation earlier.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Tue Dec 27, 2022 6:05 pm

Maddie smiled and kissed his cheek, putting the chocolate away before she rested her head back on arm to watch the movie. She really loved simple, nice dates like this.

(I so ship John and Rae <3 Said it a thousand times, but still do!)

"Me, chick out?" Rachel stopped and looked up at the building before looking at John with a smile. She knew he was teasing her. "See you up there," She winked at him, making sure no one was looking before flying up. Even though her identity wasn't exacly secret, she knew John's were and she respected that.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Thu Dec 29, 2022 6:30 pm

(haha I do too it's so cute! Did we ever give them a ship name? "Javen"? What do you think of that? Lol it's so bad XD 😂)

The hand that was around Maddie's shoulder started stroking, just lazily going up and down while they enjoyed the movie. Tim loved these kind of dates too, especially with their sort of hectic superhero lives. To just take a second to enjoy the little things meant everything to him.

John stared up at her and just blinked. Then he snapped out of it and said as he fumbled for his grappling hook, "h-Hey! You got a head start! That's cheating! "

He finally got the grappling hook from the utility belt that he always had with him - His dad's orders- before shooting it up and being swung up to the highest floor it could go to then doing it again once he ran out of rope to the top. He don't know why, but with Rachel's teasing, she just got a lot cuter.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Thu Dec 29, 2022 6:43 pm

(Ohh I don't think we did. Hmm but haha. It's not terrible, but good shipnames are hard and I think it just takes some time getting used to. There are many shipnames that actually suck if you think about it xD)

"Do you like the movie?" Maddie asked her boyfriend after a while, since it seemed like he hadn't seen it and she had seen it plenty of times, since it was sort of a romantic comedy. But she liked this one because it was funny how they both had bets and one were trying to sabotage and the other save it.

Rachel heard a somewhat faint voice and just giggled. She made it to the top just a moment before John. Well, Rachel wasn't exactly known for flying like Superman, even if she could fly fast more regular speed flying was more her thing. She landed on the rooftop and could already tell the view over the city was beautiful. Especially since it was getting dark.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 88 of 100 Previous  1 ... 45 ... 87, 88, 89 ... 94 ... 100  Next