Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BROKEN [YJ/TT RPG -BFFs Only]

3 posters

Page 62 of 93 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 77 ... 93  Next

Go down

BROKEN [YJ/TT RPG -BFFs Only] - Page 62 Empty Re: BROKEN [YJ/TT RPG -BFFs Only]

Post by NiaHearts Fri Aug 05, 2022 11:50 am

' I guess that just leaves me....', Wally thought after seeing that both Jason and Brooke weren't really going to say anything. He had a feeling that Sam wasn't either because they really didn't know Artemis. Jason did, but he wasn't really good at expressing his feelings into words but actions.

Wally sucked in a breath and looked at Artemis who he held in his arms. She truly looks so beautiful and she just look like she was asleep. He carefully moved one hand to stroke some hair from her face and cringed when he felt how cold her face had gotten.

He didn't want to say goodbye. He really didn't know how to, but he had to tell her even though she couldn't really hear him. "Artemis Crock, you are the most stubborn, most bull-headed and.... The most beautiful girl I have ever met inside and out. You stood up for what you believed in and wasn't afraid of what other people thought of it. Even now, you still have that look on your face, the one of determination, of love, and...," He started to choke up at what he's going to say next, " you will always be my spitfire. No one will ever be able to replace you because, beautiful, you are one of a kind. I'm just sorry that I didn't tell you sooner that I love you. And I will never forget you. "

He held her up and kissed the top of her head, whispering, " I'm so sorry...."
(I'm not crying you're crying! 😭😭😭😭)
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily07 Fri Aug 05, 2022 3:53 pm

Sam was holding back her tears. All the things they were saying about Artemis were breaking her heart, and she could barely contain her sobs.
Once Dick had finished saying his goodbye, she placer her hand on his arm, trying to show a little bit of support. She knew this was incredibly hard for all of them.

As Wally gave his final words to Artemis, she couldn't help to look down at the ground. Loving someone so much, and having it end like this...
Well, she sorta knew how that was like, considering she had lost her boyfriend during the first few days of the "apocalypse". Alongside most of her family.

But this was different. She knew that much. She hadn't had to end any of their lives.

Jason stared quietly at his friend as Wally said goodbye. His mind was a storm of emotions, which he tried to keep chaotic, so as to fuel his internal fire. No time to make sense of how he felt, he could barely think of any words, though he knew he'd end up saying something, however short it may be.
He owed Artemis that much, at least.
Lily07
Lily07

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Fri Aug 05, 2022 4:31 pm

(cries forever)

Brooke heard the words and she drawed off a tear going down her cheek. This brought up a lot of memories. She had lost people. They all had. But she had never been through something like this and she just felt for the boys so much. She wasn't sure how they would recover from this. She eyed Jason. Not sure if he planned to say anything or not. Maybe he was just trying to keep it together until their goodbyes.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sun Aug 07, 2022 12:49 pm

Wally looked around to just double-check if anyone wanted to say anything before the deed was done. When no one made any notion that they wanted to talk, he adjusted Artemis in his arms and turned to Jason, telling him, " okay.... I'm ready."

Jackie wanted to run. She didn't want to witness Jason burning artemis's body. It would just finally set in stone that she was truly gone. But she stayed solemn, didn't cry or didn't speak.

He laid one last kiss on two artemis's forehead before he laid her down on the ground and backed up a little bit so Jason could do his thing.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily07 Mon Aug 08, 2022 6:56 pm

Jason nodded and stepped forward.
He stood in front of Artemis, quiet. He sighed.
"I'm sorry" he finally said, surprising everyone. "We couldn't save you. I couldn't save you."
He looked down at his fist, which was now on fire.
He took a step back, still looking at the body of his friend.
"Hope this at least gives you some peace" he said with a frown on his face. "Goodbye, Artemis"

And with that, without waiting any longer, he pointed his palms at her. He closed his eyes as the fire poured out, covering her body.

Sam's tears rolled down her cheeks. The smoke didn't help, but there was no excuse, she knew it wasn't because of that at all.
Everyone loved Artemis so much. And now she was gone. Fully gone, completely, from this world.
At least, pain couldn't reach her anymore. At least she had so many people who loved her, people who would remain to remember her for as long as they could.
She couldn't help it, and she hugged Dick's arm, not realizing what she was doing, but simply seeking some company. Some support.
Lily07
Lily07

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Tue Aug 09, 2022 5:35 pm

Wally watched as his first love slowly burned. He didn't even realize he was gripping his fists until he felt blood drip from his hands.

Even so, he wasn't going to leave. He wouldn't leave her until she was totally gone.

Jackie wished she had Cheshire's old mask that was given to her, but she had lost it a while ago. Alas, she tried to stay strong and not cry but she ended up crying anyway. Not as hard as Sam, but there were still a couple of tears that dripped down her face but she wiped them away as soon as they appeared.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Wed Aug 10, 2022 6:39 pm

Dick gently comforted Sam for a bit, letting her hold onto his arm as he stepped up and gently placed his hand on top of his best friend's shoulder as he stood behind him, just wanting him to know he supported him and was there if he needed him.

Brooke was silent. She felt pain, but mostly for the others who were suffering at the loss of their friend. Even though she didn't really know Artemis she really liked what parts of her she got to know and she just felt like all of this was so unfair and it sucked.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily07 Wed Aug 10, 2022 10:48 pm

The smell and smoke weren't pleasant, but the flowers did help a little.
the fire burnt bright for a while, taking their friend's body away from them.

It was a rather slow process.
Or, at least, that's how Jason felt it. An eternity of pain, and anger.

But just when he thought he couldn't stay like that any longer, he realized he was done. There was nothing else to burn. Only ashes remained.

Jason turned off the fire, though it was a bit tough to control. He lowered his hand, as the darkness engulfed them. Without the fire, it was very dark there, as the sun had already set.

With a tired sigh, he gave in to his exhaustion, and simply sat down on the floor, right there, not taking a single step either forward or backwards.

Sam took a shaky breath. It was done. She wasn't sure if she felt relieved, or simply a bit more empty than before.
Nevertheless, she just stood there, not knowing what to do or say.
Lily07
Lily07

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Thu Aug 11, 2022 11:51 am

Jackie looked up when she heard the slight 'thud' and saw Jason sitting down in his spot. She moved over to him, sat down and laid her head on his shoulder. She just wanted to let him know that she was there for him if he needed her.

To think, he was on his own for so long before she came into his life.... It made her sad.

Wally felt Dick's hand on his shoulder, and he appreciated his comfort. But he remained stoic, thinking that Artemis wouldn't want him to be sad. He had already shed enough tears. She would want him to keep her image alive and he was going to do just that.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Thu Aug 11, 2022 5:28 pm

(so I am already in tears... And like. Cries for life. Can we please skip to a couple of days later or something? And they could all be dealing with the loss of Artemis and maybe they are moving to s new town or something? Idk?)
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 62 of 93 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 77 ... 93  Next