Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hot Wheels Battle Force 5 RP

2 posters

Page 1 of 30 1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 30  Next

Go down

Hot Wheels Battle Force 5 RP Empty Hot Wheels Battle Force 5 RP

Post by KawaiiMochi Fri Jul 20, 2018 6:55 pm

... Ok you see... this one I remember cause that was the actual title xD
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Hot Wheels Battle Force 5 RP Empty Re: Hot Wheels Battle Force 5 RP

Post by NiaHearts Fri Jul 20, 2018 7:21 pm

Yes, very easy for us Laughing
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Fri Jul 20, 2018 7:29 pm

Back at the battlezone, Max and Kate were struggling as they were still tied up with Kalus from another dimension. The other members of the evil Battle Force 5 were nowhere in sight giving them the chance to escape. "There's got to be a way to get out of here." Kate said.

"Hmmm since they took your guys' vehicle. I feel like I can claw my way out of here." Kalus said. "It might take some time though."

"It can work, but we should work fast before things are too late." Kate said. "I would use my weapon, but I don't think I can get it on me."

~*~*~*~
Back at the hub, Vert and Zoom were both helping Evil Max and Kate put the battle key back. As the room closed, a panel opened revealing all the battle keys they have retrieved in their previous mission. "Wow, I didn't expect we have accomplished so much." Evil Kate said as she was amazed with the amount.

"Yeah, thinking back from it. We did improve a lot as a team." Vert chuckled.
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Fri Jul 20, 2018 7:49 pm

"I know I can't use mine," Max groaned, not able to move her arms too much. "Try your best, non evil Kalus."

~*~*~*~

"Teamwork, yay," Evil Max sarcastically muttered, but was grinning at all of the battle keys. It was gonna be like stealing candy from a baby. Or a bunch of stupid teenagers.

"We'll get better every day, too. Nothing like practice," Zoom said, getting his arm around 'Kate'.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Fri Jul 20, 2018 8:18 pm

"Well we'll meet you guys out there. Max and I will put the battle key back and put everything back." Evil Kate grinned. "You guys should spend time with the teammates."

"We're about to go out to Zeke's for some pizza. So we're just waiting on you, but ok then. We'll meet you outside." Vert said as he walked out with Zoom. As he walked out of the room with Zoom he stopped for a moment as he assumed something is not right.

~*~*~*~
Kalus eventually freed himself and eventually freed Max and Kate. "Alright now how the heck do we get back to Earth?" Kate asked as they don't have the battle key.

"There has got to be some way to get back there without the other team noticing us escaping." Kalus said.
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sat Jul 21, 2018 12:15 pm

Zoom saw he stopped and he stopped, too. "Vert? Everything okay?"

~*~*~*~
"One of us could make a distraction while the other two go and nab a car before we all escape," Max suggested.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Sat Jul 21, 2018 1:30 pm

"Honestly Zoom... doesn't Kate seem a bit off to you?" Vert asked as he feels like something is wrong. "Like when the girls got back, they just seem suspicious. I don't know but, I feel like something might have happen in that battlezone when Kate and Max were there to take back Kalus."

~*~*~*~
"Who's car would we be taking though?" Kate asked.

"You guys used the vehicles that they used to have." Kalus said. "I'll distract."

"Kalus, are you sure? I'm pretty sure one of us can help out at least." Kate said as she didn't know if it might be a good idea.
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sat Jul 21, 2018 1:53 pm

"I was hoping I was the only one feeling like this. I felt something off for a good bit, too," Zoom admitted, looking back. "Its like its...not them."

~*~*~*~
"I'll help him, Kate. You get a car and then come and get us so we can all get home," Max told her. She couldn't believe she was working with Kalus, even though it was a good kitty, not a bad kitty.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Sat Jul 21, 2018 2:08 pm

"Alright..." Kate nodded as she separated from the team to look for a vehicle. She looked around to see what vehicle was available besides what Evil Max and Kate left behind. She sighed as she became unsure about using the other Kate's vehicle. "Let see if we're the same." Kate said as she touches the vehicle but nothing happened.

Kalus was with Max as he noticed both Evil Spinner and Sherman arguing like always. "Why do we have to be the ones on guard duty for these girls? Why can't dumb Vert or Zoom do it cause they love them." Evil Spinner muttered as he was annoyed not doing anything.

"Maybe because we're the most responsible ones." Evil Sherman said as he dumbly looked over at Spinner.

Spinner gave a glare towards Sherman and sighed as he facepalmed as he couldn't believe what he was hearing.
~*~*~*~
"I'm gonna go back and check on them." Vert said as he walked back in. As soon as he went back in. He noticed that the room was empty. "Wait... they're not here."
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sun Jul 22, 2018 12:10 am

"Follow my lead," Max whispered, knowing she could distract these two. She then snuck over to an open tool box and kicked it over, making some noise in that direction.

~*~*~*~

Zoom ran back in and his eyes went wide. "Vert...they took the keys," he said, seeing them gone.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 30 1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 30  Next