Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hot Wheels Battle Force 5 RP

2 posters

Page 3 of 30 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 16 ... 30  Next

Go down

Hot Wheels Battle Force 5 RP - Page 3 Empty Re: Hot Wheels Battle Force 5 RP

Post by KawaiiMochi Sun Aug 05, 2018 1:20 am

Stanford smiled as he looked over at his sister, "I'm just kidding sis."

Kate giggled as she didn't expect Zoom to do that. "Well aren't you guys a disgusting couple." Spinner teased. "Get a room you 2!"

"Oh come on Spinner. Let them be." Vert grinned as he put his arm around Max. "I'm just glad everyone is ok and that they are what they say they are."

"Very funny Vert." AJ said as he didn't expect Vert to say that.

"Anyways, after this I should probably fix my bike tomorrow. I have no idea what that Kate did and I just need to check everything is ok." Kate mentioned.

"You need some help with that?" Vert asked as he doesn't mind helping.

"I don't mind. We can do some sibling bonding. If Zoom doesn't barge in of course." She looks over at Zoom.
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sun Aug 05, 2018 4:29 pm

"Hey, I can be good," Zoom said, holding his hands up. Max, of course, wasn't having it. She liked spending time with Vert.

"Vert, noooo," Max pouted, not wanting to leave his side and held her arms around him.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Sun Aug 05, 2018 5:36 pm

"Oh come on Max." Vert grinned, "It's just for one day." He leaned in and kissed Max on the cheek.

"Hey! Maybe we can do some sibling bonding time together!" Stanford grinned as he doesn't mind spending time with Max. "We can drive around while blasting some music. Or fix your car while blasting some music. Or maybe play video games whi-"

"While blasting some music?" Agura rolled her eyes as she looked over at Stanford. "Not everything has to feel like a party."

"But everyday is always a party." Stanford smiled, "So what do you say Max?"

"I have no idea how you manage to put up with him for so many years... I feel sorry." Sherman said as he looked over at Max.
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Mon Aug 06, 2018 12:52 pm

Max sighed. "He's not as annoying as Simon. Him I can tolerate. Simon..." She looked at Stanford. "Fine, we can have a 'sibling bonding day'."

NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Mon Aug 06, 2018 3:04 pm

"Yes!!!" Stanford cheered as he pulled his sister in for a hug.
~*~*~*~
The next day came and Stanford was the first to woke up and knocked on Max's door. "Max! Wake up!!!" Stanford said. As Stanford continued on knocking really loudly, Kate managed to wake up and walked out of her room.

"Stanford...what the heck are you doing?! It's too early in the morning." Kate sleepily yawned.

"Sibling day you gotta be up and early if you wanna spend the day together." Stanford grinned happily. "Get with the program Kate."

"Everyone is still sleeping. I don't think it's best to disturb Max while she's sleeping." Kate rubbed her eyes.

"What the heck are you guys doing up so early?" Spinner yawned as he walked out. "You guys are so loud."

"...Blame Stanford." Kate gave a glare.
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Thu Aug 09, 2018 1:29 pm

Max did open her door, but her hair was a mess and she was glaring daggers at Stanford. "Stanford...it is 8 in the morning... I am trying to sleep."

"Dude, who's yelling?" Zoom asked, walking out of his own room and rubbed his head.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Thu Aug 09, 2018 3:37 pm

"Early bird gets the worm sis!" Stanford grinned happily. "Come on get dress, we're gonna go morning driving."

Vert walked out of his room and yawned as he wasn't used to the loud noise. "Stanford, can't you do sibling day later? You know when everyone gets their rest at least. We had a rough day yesterday." Vert sighed.

"Oh come on! If you want to spend time with your sister, it has to be early. You don't get something like this everyday." Stanford pouted.

"I think...that's just you man." Kate sighed as she walked back to her room and shut the door.
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Mon Aug 13, 2018 3:45 pm

Max sighed and decided to indulge her annoying older brother. "Alright, you idjit, I'll get ready. Give me ten minutes," she said, waving her hand and went into her room to get ready.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Mon Aug 13, 2018 11:10 pm

"Yay!!!" Stanford cheered happily.

Later on in the day, everyone managed to wake up. Kate and Vert were spending time together as Kate was trying to fix her vehicle ever since what happened yesterday. "Everything good here Kate?" Vert asked.

"Yeah, everything is fine." Kate grinned.

Vert looked over and start to hand a wrench to her, "You missed a spot."

Kate tilt her head and notice and she sighed, "Thanks." She rolled her eyes.

As for Max and Stanford, Stanford took Max out for a drive. "This feel amazing!" Stanford grinned. "Hey sis stop going so fast!"
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Tue Aug 14, 2018 1:16 am

"Huh? What? Sorry, I can't understand you with all of my dust in your mouth!" Max laughed, revving the Hard Strike up and going faster.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 30 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 16 ... 30  Next