Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hot Wheels Battle Force 5 RP

2 posters

Page 21 of 30 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 25 ... 30  Next

Go down

Hot Wheels Battle Force 5 RP - Page 21 Empty Re: Hot Wheels Battle Force 5 RP

Post by KawaiiMochi Wed Jul 10, 2019 9:01 pm

“That can work, do a race with him.” Vert grinned.

“Ah there you guys are.” Sherman said as he noticed the 2, “We were looking for you guys.”

“Need something?” Vert asked.

“FOOD! WE WANT FOOD!” Spinner shouted, “LET’S GO GET FOOD LOVE BIRDS!”

“Spinner not so loud.” Tezz rolled his eyes.

——————

“Yeah...” Stanford chuckled as he noticed Grace walked out.

“Looking for me?” Grace said.

“Of course!” Stanford said, “I didn’t expect the 2 to be here.”

“I wanted a milkshake.” Kate said.
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Fri Jul 19, 2019 8:14 pm

Max quickly grabbed a wrench from her bedside and tossed it at Spinner's head. "SPINNER! If you yell like that again, I swear to God, I will do much worse than throw this, uh, spanner at your head!!"
----
"And pizza," Zeke added with a smile. He gave a look to Stanford. "Just came to see Kate, huh?"
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Fri Jul 19, 2019 10:28 pm

"...My bad..." Spinner groaned as he rubbed his head in pain, "I am hungry though."

"Stanford is getting the food." AJ mentioned.

"You sure that's a good idea?" Agura folded her arms at the group, "I mean his girlfriend works there, but the pizza is going to get cold by the time he comes back."

"She's right!" Spinner nodded in agreement, "I suggest we go there and get the food we can get it fresh!"

"Oh come on, knowing Stanford I feel like since he felt bad about what he did awhile ago. He might come back with the food ASAP." Vert grinned. He suddenly glanced around noticed that Zoom and Kate were also missing. "Have you guys seen my sister?"

"Probably on a date with Zoom." Tezz shrugged.

"Her motorcycle is here though." Sherman mumbled as he spotted the Shocker.

~*~*~*~

"...Maybe." Stanford chuckled, "I came here to pick up food for the team."

"Which is right here!" Grace said as she handed the pizza box over to Stanford.

"Stanford buying food for once without getting distracted with Grace." Kate rolled her eyes, "That's something new to see."

"Oh ha ha!" Stanford said sarcastically, "At least you're not that one that has to currently make up to your sister and the whole team for being a dummy." He stuck his tongue out at her.
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Wed Jul 24, 2019 5:47 pm

"Is Zoom's?" Max went and answered her own question, seeing her bike wasn't there. "Huh. Maybe they went on his bike."
---
"Real mature. Good luck with your sister, gonna need it," Zoom muttered under his breath.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Thu Jul 25, 2019 1:17 am

"Make sense." Vert said.

"Well if Stanford doesn't get distracted and arrives here with the food, then I'll be amazed." Tezz said.

~*~*~*~

Stanford rolled his eyes as he grabbed the food and casually left, "He's going through a lot." Kate sighed.

"Is everything ok with him?" Grace asked, "I noticed him seeing a bit off even though he was happy on seeing me."

"Stuff has happened, Stanford had a bad disagreement with me and his sister." Kate said.

"Max is something though. It's like I wouldn't expect them to be siblings since both of their personalities are different from each other." Grace said.
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sun Jul 28, 2019 7:54 pm

"Yeah, you and me both. Anyway, I'll be going back to my room. Let me know if my idiot big brother actually shows up," Max said, waving her hand as she turned and headed back to her room.
----
"They really are. They care for each other, though. It shows," Zoom commented.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Sun Jul 28, 2019 8:22 pm

Stanford came back and arrived back with food along with Zoom and Kate following from behind. "FINALLY THE FOOD IS HERE!" Spinner yelled out in the hub for everyone to hear.

"Oh, you guys are back too." Tezz said as he walked out with AJ and noticed the 2.

"Did you 2 go on a date?" AJ chuckled at the couple.

"Most likely." Kate said as she took off her helmet and got off the chopper. "We saw Stanford at Zeke's and he got a bit distracted with Grace of course."

Vert walked out and joined the group while putting his arm around Max, "Where did you 2 go?" Vert raised a brow at Zoom and Kate.
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Tue Jul 30, 2019 2:46 pm

"We went to Zeke's. Not many other places to go to out here," Zoom chuckled. He saw Max looking at Stanford and sighed.

"Hey, Stanford. Can we talk?" Max asked her brother, looking at him.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:36 pm

"Yeah..." Stanford said as he handed the food to Sherman and Sherman find a place to set down the food while the rest of the team began eating. He followed Max over somewhere private, "Look, I'm sorry about what I said awhile ago. I was an idiot...and I have already apologized to Kate for it too."

"Do you think they're going to fight?" Spinner asked as he glanced over at the 2 talking.

"Spinner!" Kate said as she whacked Spinner from the back of his head, "Let the 2 talk." She glared at him.

"I'm just saying." Spinner muffled with food in his mouth.

"Kate is right, let them talk. They have a lot things to fix, and I think this is one way for them to at least spend time together." Vert folded his arms.
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:37 pm

"Its not all your fault. I can be a bit...rash, at times. I overreacted, but I had a good reason to. I know you don't want to lie to Grace, but its necessary. I'm so happy for you to find that one person to love and cherish and have the need to protect them," Max said, laying a hand on his shoulder. "But I also want to keep you safe, too, Stanford. You're my brother, even if you're annoying and hard to deal with sometimes. I...love you," she said, being hard to show her soft side.

"Yeah, I'm sure things are fine!" Zoom leaned back in his chair as he ate some pizza.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 30 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 25 ... 30  Next