Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hot Wheels Battle Force 5 RP

2 posters

Page 29 of 30 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30  Next

Go down

Hot Wheels Battle Force 5 RP - Page 29 Empty Re: Hot Wheels Battle Force 5 RP

Post by KawaiiMochi Sat Mar 21, 2020 3:31 pm

"You know, I kind of miss dealing with Vandals or Sarks, but red sentients..." Kate rolled her eyes.

"Doing it alone might be dangerous Zoom, even since there's live creatures that are taking a nap." Vert said.

"I'll help Zoom out, it might be easier with the tangler so it doesn't wake the creatures up." Agura said.

"Alright, be careful guys." Vert said.

"Let's go Zoom." Agura said as she drove off and head towards where Krytus is.

"Alright, split up and find the key. Contact if there's anything." Vert said as he drove off.

"Ok Vert." Kate nodded as she drove off in one path.

~*~*~*~

Meanwhile, Krytus was driving around as he was looking around. "What the heck is this place?" Krylox said as he looked around.

"It's obvious that it looks like a nest." Kyburi rolled her eyes, "Are you that stupid Krylox?"

"Hey! I'm just asking!" Krylox said, "No need to get offensive."

"Enough of you two!" Krytus interrupted, "Kyrosys, it would be easier if you do a scan on how many live creatures are here."

"Honestly, I wanna say all of them." Kyrosys sighed.

Agura was on the wall as she was trying not to let the red sentients noticed her and Zoom. "Alright Zoom what's the plan?"

~*~*~*~

Kate was driving around as she was trying to find the battle key, "So far no battle key..." Kate said to herself as she looks around. She suddenly felt a drip on her shoulder and looks over and noticed goo. "Wait what the-" Kate asked as she glanced up and noticed a giant spider staring down at her.

"Nope! I'm out!" Kate said as she stepped on it. The spider jumped down and began to crawl after her. "Ok note to self, I think this is more than a giant beehive, what if this is just a bugs nest overall."

"Kate, is everything ok?" Sherman asked, "I noticed your signal is close by."

"Uhhh... kind of." Kate said as she was driving trying to avoid the spider, "Oh wait... I see you guys! You guys might wanna run." She said as she zoomed past them.

"Wait, run why?" Spinner asked.

"Uhhh..." Sherman said as he noticed the giant spider from behind.

"S-S-SPIDER!" Spinner screamed as Sherman stepped on it right away.
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sun Mar 22, 2020 6:48 pm

"We need to distract them. Or better yet, just catch them all at once. If you got any kind of rope or wire, I can tie it to the back of my bike and ride around them while using the Tangler as an achor to bind them all up?" Zoom suggested.

---

Max just overheard Sherman and Spinner and she shivered. "I think the hell not. I am not dealing with spiders," she told them before seeing a huge ass cockroach come towards her. "O-Or that!" She quickly revved up and drove as fast as she could out of the way.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Sun Mar 22, 2020 10:28 pm

"Let's do it!" Agura said as she can use her wire to help Zoom.

Kate was trying to drive the spider away and spotted the Red sentients along with Agura and Zoom close by. "WHAT DO WE DO?!" Spinner shrieked as he doesn't go well with insects.

Kate looked back and noticed the giant spider was still tailgating them. She suddenly hit the brake making her stop while the Buster drove past her. Sherman stopped as he landed in front of Agura and Zoom. "What the-" Agura noticed the Buster there.

"Kate what are you doing?!" Sherman asked.

"Causing a distraction..." Kate said as she shocked the giant spider that was an inch away from her. A scream from the spider came as the giant spider sent a web to where the Red sentient was and manage to get Kytren and Krylox.

"W-What the heck is this?!" Kytren asked as he couldn't move.

"It looks like we're trapped." Krylox said.

Krytus looked back and noticed the giant spider along with the recognizable vehicles from BF5. "Looks like Battle Force 5 is here. Quick! We need to find the key before them!" He starts to drive away along with the rest of the teammates.

"Wait! What about us?!" Krylox shouted as he didn't expect to be left behind.

"Sorry boys, looks like you're on your own." Kyburi snickered as she followed Krytus.

"Zoom, we need to block them." Agura said, "Cortez brother, try to block their way."

"Don't worry I got this!" AJ said as he came from the other side and ram into Krytus and his team.

"We're surrounded!" Krytus said as there was no way to escape.

~*~*~*~

"Nice job guys!" Vert said as he was heading their way, but noticed Max driving the opposite way. "Wait, Max?"
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Wed Mar 25, 2020 7:41 pm

"Time to reel them in!!" Zoom began to go around the Red Sentients with his wire to wrap them all up while they were blocked in. He went around a couple times before screeching to the side. "Now all we need is a bow!"

"Big roach!! Big ass cockroach!" Max screamed as she was being chased. "Could use an assist!! Stanford!!"
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Wed Mar 25, 2020 10:08 pm

"With what?" Stanford asked as he noticed Vert and Max zoomed past him. "Now what in the bloody hell-" He mumbled to himself until he spotted the giant cockroach tailing them. Stanford let out a high pitch scream as he quickly popped out his speakers and sonic boom it making it fly back and splattered against the wall. "THAT IS DISGUSTING!" He shouted in horror.

"Nice job Stanford." Vert said, "Although now that's just one giant big mess."

"Zoom watch out!" Agura said as she pointed at the giant spider rushing towards him and the rest of the sentients.

"Zoom!" Kate shouted.
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Thu Apr 02, 2020 7:05 pm

Zoom's eyes went wide when he saw the huge spider coming towards them. He revved his bike up and went right towards the spider. "Not yet..."

"Zoom! What the hell!" Max screamed once she caught up with the others.

"Not yet..." Zoom saw he was close enough and he skid under the huge creature on his bike, nearly crashing it but straightened himself up as the spider sent itself and the red sentients over the side of the cliff. "Yes!!"
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Fri Apr 03, 2020 2:40 pm

"Geez Zoom, can you at least do a plan where it doesn't involve you mostly getting hurt?" Agura sighed.

"He probably got influenced by Vert too much." Kate awkwardly chuckled, "But hey, that's what I love about him."

"Alright, that might distract Krytus for awhile." Vert said, "Has anyone got sign of the key?"

"Uhh..." Spinner said over the com, as he wasn't with the group. "I think we found it..." He squeaked as he stared in fear of what's in front of him.

The key was sitting on top of a giant ant, but the giant ant looks like it was sleeping. "There's a giant ant in front of us, but we do got sight of the battle key." Sherman said.

"Looks like someone needs a boost to get it. Or unless someone climb it." Vert said as he looks at Agura.

"I can try, but we do realize this is a giant ant we're talking about. I'm sure they are most likely going to sense that I'm climbing them...or it?" Agura frowned.

"We can ramp it." Sherman said, "I see another ledge off where they can land safely. It might have to be either Zoom or Kate to do it?"

"If we have to be sneaky about it, Zoom has the ability to fly." Vert mentioned, "But if the ant is awake somehow the best choice we got is Kate to paralyze it for a moment in order to get the key."

"Or if all goes well, maybe you can send Max in there." Aj teasingly suggested.
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sat Apr 04, 2020 4:45 pm

"Hahaha - bugger off, AJ!" Max told him. She cracked her knuckles. "I'll be on standby to hit the ant back if it attacks. I agree with Vert's plan. Let Zoom fly over and try to grab the key, and if need be, have Kate paralyze them and then I'll ram it!"

"Sounds good to me. Lets get to our battle stations!" Zoom said, hitting his fist to his palm.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Sat Apr 04, 2020 11:35 pm

Spinner pressed a button making a ram go down behind the buster. "Ready when you are Zoom." Spinner said.

Kate was in her position as she was on the side making sure she was ready to paralyze the ant once it wakes up. "Already in position." Kate said.

"Alright, we need to do this fast." Vert said.

"Who knows if the sentients have killed off that bug." Agura mentioned.
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Wed Apr 08, 2020 5:21 pm

"Lets hope," Max muttered. "Zoom, go!"

"Already on it!!" Zoom revved his bike up before speeding towards the ramp. He kicked it into high gear quite literally how he drove up the ramp, over the ant, activated his wings, and grabbed the key. As soon as he grabbed it, he saw one of the ant's eyes open before it started to move. "Crap! Its awake!"
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 30 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30  Next