Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hot Wheels Battle Force 5 RP

2 posters

Page 6 of 30 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 18 ... 30  Next

Go down

Hot Wheels Battle Force 5 RP - Page 6 Empty Re: Hot Wheels Battle Force 5 RP

Post by KawaiiMochi Sun Aug 26, 2018 2:40 pm

Stanford helped out from the side as he began to ram the 2 vehicles away from Max. “You ok sis?” Stanford asked.

Eventually both Kate and Zoom found the key and right away the team managed to escape leaving the Sarks behind and taking Vert and Kate’s dad along with them.

As the team arrived back on Earth, Vert got out of the Saber right away and examined the car in front of him if it looks familiar. The door opened up revealing Vert’s dad peeking his head out and looking straight at Vert. “Dad?” Vert’s eyes grew as he couldn’t believe it.

Kate was with standing next to Zoom as she took off her helmet and watched her brother and her dad have a moment. The team was just silent as they were watching the moment. “Vert is that you?” Their dad asked as he could sort of recognize him.

“I thought you were dead?” Vert said.

“No...” Vert’s dad frowned, “I’m alive. I just did expect to see you here. ... along with your sister.” He looked over and noticed Kate giving a concerned look.
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Tue Sep 11, 2018 2:30 pm

Max saw everyone staring - especially Spinner with his jaw open - and she walked over and closed it. "How about we give these three some privacy?" She looked at Vert and Kate. "We'll be at Zeke's."

Zoom shook out of his shock and nodded, thinking that was a good idea. He gave Kate's hand a squeeze before he got onto his bike.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Tue Sep 11, 2018 11:22 pm

Kate frowned as she watched the others drive to Zeke's leaving the 3 behind. "I don't believe this. After all this time, how did you end up in a battlezone?" Vert asked.

"It's a long story." Vert's dad frowned, "You guys sure have grown up though." He looked over at Kate who was giving a worried look and didn't know what to say or how to react. "Kate, I know you might be upset-"

"Mom thinks you're dead." Kate frowned, "Or she thought something happened that you ran off and never came back. You know how worried she might be."

"I know... I'm sure if I talk to your mother I can explain. You sure have grown a lot Kate." Vert's dad grinned towards her but, Kate looked away.
~*~*~*~
At Zeke's the rest of the team was there ordering pizza. "I hope Vert and Kate are ok." Agura said.

"That was some event." Spinner said, "It might be awkward for them now."

"I would say that was an interesting family reunion." Stanford nodded.
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Wed Sep 12, 2018 12:35 am

"Max? Max?"

Max looked up after having been staring out the window to see Zoom looking at her. "What?"

"I was gonna see if you wanted your pizza, but you spaced. You okay?" Zoom asked.

"I'm fine," Max answered, pushing her plate towards him. "Here."
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Wed Sep 12, 2018 2:35 am

"Look, you can do your explaining back at the Hub. For now, we should meet up with the other team." Vert said as he hopped back in the Saber.

"Alright, that's fine." Vert's dad nodded as he casually got in his vehicle.

Kate frowned as she put her helmet back on but, she didn't really have an appetite on going to Zeke's and hanging with the other team. "On second thought bro, you and dad can go meet up with the others. I'm gonna head back to the hub."

"Kate, if you don't want me to go I und-" Vert's dad was about to speak but got interrupted by Kate once again.

"Dad, please. I'm trying to take everything in right now. Just... give me some time." Kate sighed as she drove back and head back to the hub.

"Kate!" Vert called out in the com but, Kate already left and went back to the hub. Vert let out a sigh as he looked over at his dad concerned. "She...has a lot to take in."

"I get it. Coming from your sister, we barely spent any time together. So seeing her all grown up is all new to me." Vert's dad said. "I'm just glad you watched over her no matter what."

"Dad, there did came a time where I left her for awhile as well. Til she joined the team." Vert said as he began to drive to Zeke's along with his dad.
~*~*~*~
As the 2 arrived at Zeke's, Vert and his dad entered and noticed the other team still chattering and eating. "You guys are here!" Sherman said, "Where's Kate?"

"She didn't have an appetite today." Vert said. "I'll order some pizza to go and take it to her."

"It's my fault." Vert's dad frowned, "I didn't expect something like this to happen and for her to act this way."

"Dad, it's not your fault." Vert sighed, "It was just an unexpected event." Vert went up to Zeke and order a box of pizza for Kate when he gets back to the hub, but at the same time he had another idea. He looked over at Zoom and can tell he was worried along with Max. "Zoom, mind bringing the pizza to Kate instead?"
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Wed Sep 12, 2018 3:04 pm

"Huh? Oh! Yeah! Totally," Zoom said, getting up and grabbed the box. He looked at Vert's dad. "Um, it was good to meet you, sir." He then went to his bike and he went to the Hub to check on his girlfriend.

Max didn't look over and yet, she felt as angry as Kate. Their dad had just popped out of nowhere after being gone for so long? How could he leave his kids like that? Leave her boyfriend and hr best friend like that?
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Wed Sep 12, 2018 8:54 pm

"Who is he again?" Vert's dad asked as he looked over at Vert.

"Kate's boyfriend." Vert said as he sat down next to Max and wrapped his arm around her. "And this is Max, my girlfriend."

"Girlfriend?" Vert's dad blinked. "It's nice to meet you, even though I haven't been keeping up with my kids."

"Awkward..." Spinner muttered but, Stanford gave a glare towards Spinner.
~*~*~*~
Kate was in her room laying on her bed moping a bit while at the same time trying to take it all in on what just happened. She suddenly heard a knock on the door, and she didn't want to get up answer it. "Come in..." Kate said as she doesn't mind who entered through the door.

Her door opened up revealing Zoom holding a box of pizza. Kate looked up and noticed Zoom's concerned expression and she frowned, "Let me guess...Vert sent you?"
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Thu Sep 13, 2018 3:45 pm

"Yeah, no shock there," Max muttered as she rolled her eyes. Then she lightly glared at Vert's dad. "Exactly where have you been all these years? Hm?"

"Uh, yeah," Zoom nodded with a little smile. He walked over and sat the pizza down before sitting next to her. "Are you okay?"
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Thu Sep 13, 2018 8:18 pm

"Well I was going to explain it when Kate is here as well, but she's not here." Vert's dad frowned, "I could tell you guys right now."

"Its best to tell it when Kate is here as well. You don't want her feeling left out." Agura said while Stanford nodded in agreement.

"You guys are family." Spinner said, "No one shouldn't feel left behind."

"Your friends are kind people Vert." Vert's dad said as he looked over at Vert.

"Well, we are a team." Vert chuckled.
~*~*~*~
Kate sighed as she frowned at Zoom, "Does it seem like I'm ok? I'm honestly just stressed from the whole situation."
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Wed Sep 19, 2018 12:14 pm

Max sighed and just kept her arms crossed, feeling like she might be a little harsh on their dad. She was just worried is all.

"I know, but this is a good thing. He's alive and he seems to want to reconnect with you both," Zoom pointed out.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 30 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 18 ... 30  Next