Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Cartoon World~ (Where every tv show we know all in one collide)

2 posters

Page 1 of 31 1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 31  Next

Go down

~Cartoon World~ (Where every tv show we know all in one collide) Empty ~Cartoon World~ (Where every tv show we know all in one collide)

Post by KawaiiMochi Fri Jul 20, 2018 7:08 pm

Cassie was amazed to see Ben in person that she felt her heart race. "I'm uhhh... Hi I'm Cassie!" Cassie said.

Aria looked over and grinned as she didn't see this side of Cassie before compared to how she usually is at school. "Nice to meet you. I have never seen you girls before." Gwen said, "Are you guys new to this place?"

"Uhhh we're from out of town." Aria mentioned. "We were just exploring and sort of got lost."
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

~Cartoon World~ (Where every tv show we know all in one collide) Empty Re: ~Cartoon World~ (Where every tv show we know all in one collide)

Post by NiaHearts Fri Jul 20, 2018 7:54 pm

"Oh, well that happens all the time. You girls want to join us for dinner? I got enough of my 'Mean Maggot Surprise' for everyone," Max grinned.

Dove was ready to hurl while Billie asked, "Let me guess...the surprise is maggots?"

"I didn't know when I first ate it. Got sicks for weeks," Ben told them.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

~Cartoon World~ (Where every tv show we know all in one collide) Empty Re: ~Cartoon World~ (Where every tv show we know all in one collide)

Post by KawaiiMochi Fri Jul 20, 2018 8:20 pm

"That sounds...pleasing?" Aria grinned looking at the others on what to do.

"Gramps, can't we please get some 'real' food?" Gwen rolled her eyes. "We don't want to scare off our guests."

"What's wrong with his cooking?" Cassie asked as she was curious. "It doesn't hurt to try new things."
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sat Jul 21, 2018 11:39 am

"See? It'll be fine! Come on," Max said, turning to go inside the Rust Bucket to get the food.

"Don't say I didn't warn ya," Ben told them, holding his hands up halfway.

"I always hated the food he made on the show," Dove whispered.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Sat Jul 21, 2018 1:16 pm

"I have no idea what has gotten into your mind Cassie, but are you sure about this?" Aria frowned as she wasn't pleased with the food she has seen.

"Oh come on guys, what's wrong with not trying something new." Cassie said, "Besides don't you always dream of trying cartoon food?"

"Not on this show..." Aria muttered.

Eventually the group sat down at the table while Grandpa Max was preparing the food. Gwen examines and study each of the girls as she has never seen them before. "So...where you guys from?" Gwen asked as she gave them a suspicious look.
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sat Jul 21, 2018 1:18 pm

"Uhh... Outta town?" Billie answered, not very sure what to say.

"Canada," Dove blurted out. "Um...Ontario. We're all on a vacation going around the states."

"Huh, kinda like us!" Ben said with a smile.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Sat Jul 21, 2018 1:32 pm

"Right..." Cassie awkwardly grinned.

Aria sighed as she elbowed Cassie, "Would you at least play it cool for once?" She teased Cassie.

"I'm sorry... it just... you gotta admit he's cute." Cassie whispered over to Aria.

Aria rolled her eyes and noticed the food was ready as it was set on the table. The girls stopped for a moment and stared at the mysterious food in front of them giving them an unsure look now as they see it in person. "Alrighty, eat up." Max grinned as he can't wait for the girls to try the new food.

Aria stared at the food, then stared up at the others. "Can I change my mind? This wasn't my idea in the first place." Aria said as she didn't have an appetite anymore.
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sat Jul 21, 2018 1:55 pm

"Ah, yeah, I forgot I had a power bar not too long ago," Billie said, messing with the bracelet she had on. Take them to a better dimension! One with good food!

"I don't think that's a good idea," Dove whispered to Billie, seeing her mess with the bracelet.

"Hey, you guys have some cool bracelets. Mines cooler," Ben grinned, showing off the Omnitrix.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Sat Jul 21, 2018 2:15 pm

"What's so special about your bracelet?" Aria asked.

"It just an 'ordinary' watch that my cousin likes to show off." Gwen rolled her eyes.

"Oh come on kids. They're always like this." Max chuckled.

"Where did you guys get your bracelet from? They are pretty cute and unique." Gwen asked as she looked over at Cassie's bracelet.

"They're friendship bracelets. Aria made them." Cassie said.

"Cassie!" Aria said as she felt embarrassed.
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sat Jul 21, 2018 3:03 pm

"Its true, right?" Billie grinned, showing hers off. "Ours are way cooler than your Omnitrix."

Dove's eyes went wide when Billie said that. The Tennysons didn't tell them what his watch was.

"Pft, as i...wait...how do you know its the Omnitrix?" Ben asked, getting suspicious and laid a hand over his watch.

"Shit..." Billie whispered.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 31 1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 31  Next