Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Cartoon World~ (Where every tv show we know all in one collide)

2 posters

Page 3 of 31 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 17 ... 31  Next

Go down

~Cartoon World~ (Where every tv show we know all in one collide) - Page 3 Empty Re: ~Cartoon World~ (Where every tv show we know all in one collide)

Post by KawaiiMochi Sun Aug 05, 2018 1:01 am

(Oh ok then)

After what happened the girls head home, nothing new happened except how all of them were in their rooms thinking about what just happened. It was something unusual that they ever experienced but, it was like the best feeling that has ever happened to them.

The next day came and Cassie came to school and arrived at her homeroom class. She forgot that she left school early and already other students started rumors about what happened yesterday. "Did you hear what happened? I heard Aria let Cassie and the new girls become her new lab rats." Another student whispered to a girl as they were sitting in front of each other.

"Honestly... I'm not surprised." The girl rolled her eyes as she looked over and noticed Cassie listening in.

Cassie was glancing over at the 2 girls and they went silent as soon as they noticed Cassie. She walked over to her usual desk and looked over to where Aria was sitting but, she wasn't there. Cassie sighed as she's not sure what the heck happened to her ever since that incident.
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

~Cartoon World~ (Where every tv show we know all in one collide) - Page 3 Empty Re: ~Cartoon World~ (Where every tv show we know all in one collide)

Post by NiaHearts Sun Aug 05, 2018 4:23 pm

Billie walked into the homeroom and glared at some of the other students talking about Aria. She then slammed her foot down on one of the desks. "Oi. If you don't all mind your own damn business, I suggest getting those pretty glossed lips get sewn shut!"

"B-Billie!" Dove grabbed her friend's arm, having to have calmed her down a lot that day. "C-Calm down!"
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Sun Aug 05, 2018 5:24 pm

"Eh let her be Dove." Cassie sighed as she didn't really care. "Aria is not even here today."

Later on class started, and in the middle of class Aria walked in the room. "You're late." The teacher said as she gave Aria a glare.

"Right... sorry..." Aria said, "I need to see Cassie, Bille, and Dove. My parents would want them."

"Wow... when the lab rat made some new friends." A student snickered.

Aria looked over and rolled her eyes. Cassie silently got up and followed Aria along with the others out of the classroom. "Usually, you're early for school." Cassie said as she was walking with Aria, "What happened? Are things ok with your parents?"

"Honestly, nope not really." Aria said. "It doesn't really matter..."

"Doesn't matter? Aria you like put all of our reputations at risk. I'm starting to think I regret going with you at this moment." Cassie frowned as people at this school know who she is.
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Mon Aug 06, 2018 12:38 pm

"I, um, I kinda feel the same," Dove agreed, not wanting to stand out. She just wanted to get good grades and not stand out at all.

"Oh, really? We're blaming her now? Come on! She gave us a once in a lifetime opportunity! I'm glad we did it," Billie told them, arms up.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Mon Aug 06, 2018 2:56 pm

"It's fine Billie. We all have a reputation here. I just want to apologize for what happened yesterday. You guys shouldn't have gotten involved, not to mention it did almost put us in danger." Aria sighed, she then started to go through her bag and reveal the watches the girls wear yesterday.

"Wait what's that?" Cassie asked as she noticed the watches but they were different.

"I tweak the watches last night while my parents left the lab. Also made them something with our style." Aria said as she tossed the watches to the girls.

Cassie looked at her watch and she frowned because she's not sure about it. "If you tweak it, does that mean is this project safe? Or are you making us become your lab rats again?" She folded her arms towards Aria.

"It should be better. Honestly, the reason why I gave you those is because you know what's going on and what those watches can do. I'm done living in this reality... and I want to take the time away to not deal with these people or deal with parents. I just want to be just me..." Aria sighed.

"Aria, you can't run away." Cassie said, "It's not the right choice. What will your parents even say about this?"

"It doesn't matter." Aria shrugged.

Cassie sighed as she glanced down and looked at her watch, "I don't think I can accept this."
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Thu Aug 09, 2018 1:21 pm

"Heh, I'm accepting it. Thanks, A," Billie said, slipping the watch on. "So, it should let us go anywhere we want, right? If that's the case, I'm going to the Danny Phantom world and I am staying in it."

"I-I don't think we should do this again. The cartoon worlds are nice and all, but that's all they are. Cartoons. Its not real," Dove said, frowning.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Thu Aug 09, 2018 3:27 pm

"Actually that's the problem I can't solve. We can't go our separate ways. Whenever the watch is activated it's going to drag the other people who have the watches to that place as well." Aria frowned.

"Dove has a point though. We shouldn't be doing this again." Cassie sighed. "Plus I already have some trouble enough with my parents and if I even go to a student council meeting today. Of course they are gonna look at me a different way as well."

"Well, it's now or never." Aria said as she glanced over at Cassie and Dove.

Cassie sighed as she glanced down at her watch and frowned, "I can't... I don't think I can do this. Sorry Aria." Cassie was gonna hand over the watch back to Aria until she hit a button which caused all of the watches to activate and disappeared into another world.
~*~*~*~
The girls all fell on the ground on top of each other as they groaned in pain when they arrived. "Ow..." Cassie groaned.

"Well... now I'm just confused with your answer." Aria said as she tries to get up from the ground.

"Sorry... must have hit a button." Cassie sighed.
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Mon Aug 13, 2018 3:35 pm

Billie got up and she looked around. "Where are we now?" she said, trying to figure it out by their surroundings.

NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Mon Aug 13, 2018 11:04 pm

"Ugh... my head." Aria said as she got back up and looked over at the girls, "Hey why am I so small?" She noticed her height and her outfit.

Cassie lifted her hand up and examine it, "Wait... am I child?"

"Numbuh 3 look out!" Numbuh 4 jumped in and started to block some shots and covered her. He then stumbled upon the group. "Whoa! I have never seen you guys here! You guys better find some cover to be safe."

"Wait you're-" Aria said. But, she suddenly got cut off by Numbuh 5.

"Numbuh 4! What are you doing find some over!" Numbuh 5 called out.
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Tue Aug 14, 2018 1:12 am

"Oh, hell yes!! We're in Kids Next Door!" Billie grinned. She didn't even care that she was a child again. This was awesome!

Dove loved this show as well and her eyes went wide when she saw the giant robot with a dome. "Its the Delightful Children from Down the Lane!" she exclaimed.

Nigel Uno, or better known as Numbuh 1, saw the four girls. "Who are you four!?"

"Never seen them before, Numbuh 1. But they don't have weapons," Numbuh 2 said, going by on a soda jetpack.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 31 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 17 ... 31  Next