Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tokyo Mew Mew - Save The World Again! (WIP)

2 posters

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Tokyo Mew Mew - Save The World Again! (WIP) Empty Tokyo Mew Mew - Save The World Again! (WIP)

Post by windyfairy Mon Aug 06, 2018 5:07 pm

Tokyo Mew Mew - Save The World Again! (WIP) 5179190
It’s been almost 25 years since the original mew project had launched.

Five girls were destined with a fate to protect the world from aliens, who tried to claim it as their own again. While the battle was deadly, the Mew Mews overcame all of their obstacles and won the battle... At the cost of their powers too, of course. For a while, the Mew Mews were praised everywhere for their bravery and strength, they became a worldwide phenomenon. People wanted to be like Mew Mews, children even dressed up as them for halloween! But, like all news, they slowly became forgotten, and everyone returned to their normal mundane lives. There was no longer any threat to the planet, and everyone can finally be safe.

Now with it being 25 years later, more and more destructive changes have come to the natural environments of Earth. More species becoming endangered, beautiful forests and lands being destroyed by infrastructure. Unbeknownst to the planet, the aliens are catching wind of their actions, and with their source of blue aqua depleting, they turn back to Earth to try and target it once more.

The original mews have opted to spread out across the world, with Mint Aizawa in particular, being located out in California. Her and the other girls were well aware of the new threat coming to Earth, having kept in contact with Shirogane and Keiichiro after all these years. With the situation becoming more and more dire, Mint opts to help fund a new Mew project while Shirogane and Keiichiro forward as much information as they can to her.

…Well, if her funding the project means supplying the money to a trio of college students desperately needing to tag along on the project for their graduating course, as well as getting them to work at the American branch of "Cafe Mew Mew", so be it.
Tokyo Mew Mew - Save The World Again! (WIP) 5179194
Tokyo Mew Mew - Save The World Again! (WIP) E7553761106b08bf700a49b695fe6c5eb65ddff9

Jason Morgan

An energetic and kind 18 year old college student, who comes from a wealthy family. Majoring in biology, Jason has conducted many studies about nature, but his biggest challenge yet, happened to be figuring out the cause of global warming. Although, he guesses that he shouldn't be looking so much into it while looking at endangered animals... But, anyways, despite helping cause the second coming of the Mew Mews, he's very level headed about it. He genuinely believes that they could actually provide some answers for what's going on in the world. And... if that means also running a cafe as a side job, just so they could all be united, so be it. He helps take care of all the baking at the cafe.

Tokyo Mew Mew - Save The World Again! (WIP) C83698f927e3e04eaf3df4b0e255109f57123b70

Emilia Ross

Of the trio of college students, Emilia is certainly the most levelheaded. Very methodical, she is usually the one who runs all the numbers and detects when the chimera animals and aliens are attacking. Although she still can't believe the situation she's in now, she takes her duties very seriously, and can sometimes be hard on the girls. However, she always comes from a good place for her actions, as she wants to do everything in her power to help protect the Earth. She is the cafe's manager.

Tokyo Mew Mew - Save The World Again! (WIP) Be8ad86c020f5139d711f54f703c13aa99a4af13

Aaron Richards

The more... clumsy one, of the trio. Aaron often seems like his head is in the clouds, and typically has a hard time paying attention to well... anything. But despite this, he always has a positive attitude when it comes to working on the project to help save the world. Although, one has to wonder what's really on his mind... He helps to serve tables in the cafe.

The Mew Mews

The Leader - brave and unyielding, she does anything to help protect the world and help out her team.
The Rich Girl - considerably wealthy, but she is very capable of helping herself and others.
The Bookworm - very intelligent, but can be very shy. Her intellect can be very helpful in battle, however.
The Energy - possibly the youngest member, but has so much energy she could probably power up a whole town.
The Mystery - not a lot is known about her, she doesn't seem like she tends to socialilze a lot either.

The Aliens
They seek to take back their home planet, due to humans damaging it more than ever! Despite their actions, they're all doing this for the sake of their own home as well...

Last edited by windyfairy on Sat Jul 16, 2022 9:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
windyfairy
windyfairy

Back to top Go down

Tokyo Mew Mew - Save The World Again! (WIP) Empty Re: Tokyo Mew Mew - Save The World Again! (WIP)

Post by windyfairy Tue Jul 05, 2022 7:20 pm

[dusts this bad boy off] what if i bring this back
windyfairy
windyfairy

Back to top Go down

Tokyo Mew Mew - Save The World Again! (WIP) Empty Re: Tokyo Mew Mew - Save The World Again! (WIP)

Post by NiaHearts Wed Jul 06, 2022 5:27 pm

(WINDY!!!!! *tackles*...
Hai.)
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by windyfairy Wed Jul 06, 2022 6:01 pm

HIIII ITS BEEN FOREVER i keep getting caught up in college 😭 i hope ur doing well!
windyfairy
windyfairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Wed Jul 06, 2022 6:46 pm

Girl you do your thing! I for one and I'm so proud of you for going to college! I know the last time we spoke you were just enrolling and getting everything together.

Also I've been good! I hope you have been as well!
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by windyfairy Wed Jul 06, 2022 8:25 pm

MAN HAS IT BEEN THAT LONG.... oh good lord im approaching my final year now
windyfairy
windyfairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Thu Jul 07, 2022 1:58 pm

I mean, it's been at least 2 years 😅
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by windyfairy Thu Jul 07, 2022 3:27 pm

I MEAN. very fair... ive been itching to get back into roleplaying again, especially with the new tmm anime
windyfairy
windyfairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Thu Jul 07, 2022 6:42 pm

Oh girl I know right?! I love how they're bringing it back! It gives me hope that a lot of other animes will be rebooted and maybe get more seasons like fruits basket.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by windyfairy Fri Jul 08, 2022 12:20 am

SAMEE though i heard the tmm reboots only 12 episodes!!! im hoping theres a season 2
windyfairy
windyfairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next