Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Cartoon World~ (Where every tv show we know all in one collide)

2 posters

Page 12 of 31 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 21 ... 31  Next

Go down

~Cartoon World~ (Where every tv show we know all in one collide) - Page 12 Empty Re: ~Cartoon World~ (Where every tv show we know all in one collide)

Post by KawaiiMochi Sat Feb 02, 2019 7:19 pm

"What would be there?" Cassie tilted her head.

"I'll go check it out." Danny said as he float over. He peeked his head and noticed that it was also Sam and Tucker, but in a different dimension. "Sam? Tucker?" Danny said as he transformed into his human form.

Sam looked over and instead of having her black outfit, she end up wearing make up and wore pink instead. "What happened to you?" Danny gasped as he was surprised to see her.

"Uhh this is what I usually wear?" Sam raised a brow.

"Hey what's going on?" Cassie asked as she flew over and spotted Sam and Tucker. "What the-"

~*~*~*~

"No problem!" Cyborg happily grinned, "Come on just follow me."

Meanwhile at the lab, Cyborg was examining the parts for Aria and Dove. "Well Aria is right, I have never seen parts like this before." Cyborg said.

"Well that's great." Aria sighed. "The only time we can get these watches to work properly is if we got back to our reality."

"True...if that's what you girls want to do." Cyborg said as he looked at the 2.

"I'm honestly having fun." Aria said as she exchange glances with Dove, "But I do know we should at least add a communicator to the watches to see if Billie and Cassie are ok."
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

~Cartoon World~ (Where every tv show we know all in one collide) - Page 12 Empty Re: ~Cartoon World~ (Where every tv show we know all in one collide)

Post by NiaHearts Mon Feb 04, 2019 5:50 pm

Tucker, however, was in his usual yellow shirt and green pants, but he wore sneakers, a letterman jacket like a football player would wear, but he wasn't wearing his glasses or his signature red beanie. "Dude, these girls are cute. Where have you two been all my life?" he asked with a grin and wink.

"Oh hell no," Billie muttered, ready to blast this knock-off Tucker. "That's not our Sam and Tucker."
---
"Agreed. Can you add communications to our watches at least, Cyborg? Something similar to your Titan communicators?" Dove asked Cyborg.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Tue Feb 05, 2019 1:38 pm

"Wrong dimension." Danny said, "We should get out of here probably."

"Leaving already? We have class soon. Hi I'm Sam, never met you girls before."

"Cassie...and maybe you have." Cassie gave a shrug.

~*~*~*~
"I can try." Cyborg said, "I'm just not sure if these parts can do it."

Aria looked over at the parts then back at the watches that was taken apart. "It can work, I think I can improvise with them." Aria nodded.

"You sure it can work?" Cyborg tilted his head as the parts he has are different to the one Aria might need.

"It can work." Aria said, "It's going to be buggy of course, but it's one way to do it."

"What about the others though? How can they communicate with you guys?" Cyborg asked, "Since the communicator is not inserted with their watches."

"I can possibly try to make it to where they can hear where we're at." Aria mentioned.

"That sounds like a brain load of stuff to do." Beast Boy said as he entered the room.

"BB what are you doing here?" Cyborg folded his arms.

"I got bored and was curious to see how are the watches doing?" Beast Boy awkwardly grinned.
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Tue Feb 05, 2019 6:42 pm

"Oh, I am outie. This place is even more weird than our own dimension," Billie muttered, turning back to find the door that they came through.
----
"Science is not very fun either, even when you're good at it," Dove said, when she indeed was good at science. "Lets try it out, Aria. Then we can make adjustments."
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Wed Feb 06, 2019 1:55 pm

"Same!" Both Cassie and Danny said as they exit and their back to where they were.

"Never that door for sure." Danny said.

"That was just too freaky." Cassie nodded.

"Where to next?" Danny asked as he looked at the other doors.

~*~*~*~

"Alright." Aria said, "Just gotta take this part and add it on here." As she already started fixing and adding parts to the watch Cyborg and Beast Boy were just watching.

"I didn't expect them to be so smart with technology. I feel like the only thing I feel smart at is video games." Beast Boy blinked.

"There's a lot of things you need to learn BB." Cyborg chuckled, "Like maybe Dove can help you out." He teased making Beast Boy yelp out of nowhere catching the girls' attention.

"Did I just hear Beast Boy yelp?" Aria blinked as she exchanged glances with Dove.
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sun Feb 10, 2019 7:47 pm

"Uh... This way?" Billie pointed at some more doors floating and one plain door looked promising. "That one, perhaps?"
---
"Um... Maybe?" Dove squeaked, blushing because she heard Cyborg's comment. She took a breath and then helped Aria attach the communication parts tot eh watches. "Okay, that should be it. Should we test it?"
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Sun Feb 10, 2019 9:49 pm

"Yup!" Aria nodded as she turned the watch on. "Cassie, Billie can you guys hear us?"

While they were about to go through the plain door, Cassie noticed her watch going off. "What the-" Cassie gasped as she recognized Aria and Dove's voice coming from her watch.

"It must be Aria and Dove." Danny mentioned.

"Looks like the communication is going through well, I'm not so sure about them but, I can hear the echo from your watch." Aria mentioned as she looked over at Dove.

"Hey, you guys did it!" Beast Boy grinned.

"Booyah! That's what I'm talking about." Cyborg cheered.

"Aria, Dove, we can hear you?" Cassie said but, since there's no communicator insert in her's or Billie's they can only listen for now.
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Wed Feb 13, 2019 7:16 pm

"Hello? Guys?" Billie called, or more like yelled, into her watch.

"Ow, ow, my ear," Dove whined and rubbed her ear. "Girls, listen. Aria and I are in the Teen Titan universe. We'll try to find you, just stay where you are."
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Thu Feb 14, 2019 12:37 pm

"Did you guys have the chance to fix the watch where you can travel to wherever you can go?" Cassie asked.

"Well...not exactly." Aria awkwardly chuckled, "The best we can do for now is add communicators for now to at least keep contact with each other just in case something like this happens again."

"Who could have known my parts would be some big help." Cyborg said over the communicator.

"Whoa who's that?" Danny asked as his voice sound cool.

"Cyborg, hi person I don't know in another universe." Cyborg said.

"Hey! And I'm Beast Boy!" Beast Boy said as he jumped in on the conversation.

"Nice to see hear from you guys too." Cassie giggled as she was glad they're ok, "How do we get to you guys or are you guys coming here? Because we're kind of in the ghost zone right now actually trying to attempt to see if we can reach you guys."
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Mon Feb 18, 2019 5:10 pm

((I'm geeking out over Team Phantom meeting the Teen Titans XD that's so cool!))

"The Ghost Zone? Really?" Dove jumped into the conversation. She then snapped. "Of course! The Ghost Zone has portals to other dimensions. If you could find this dimension, we could unite." She turned to Cyborg. "Hey, don't the Titan communicators also serve as homing beacons? Can we do the same with the communicators we put into the watches and send Cassie and Billie to the right door?"
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 31 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 21 ... 31  Next