Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Cartoon World~ (Where every tv show we know all in one collide)

2 posters

Page 17 of 31 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 24 ... 31  Next

Go down

~Cartoon World~ (Where every tv show we know all in one collide) - Page 17 Empty Re: ~Cartoon World~ (Where every tv show we know all in one collide)

Post by KawaiiMochi Sun Apr 21, 2019 2:24 pm

"Beast Boy. I didn't know you can transform into animals too!" Beast Boy grinned.

"Uhhh I don't think that's an animal though. Is it?" Danny raised a brow at Ben.

"Do we really look the same?" Cassie blinked as she looked at herself and noticed she was close to Ben's height, but he was taller than her.

"Tennyson, what the heck are you doing?! We got a battle to fight!" Kevin said as he was still in his steel form along with Gwen who was still throwing some mana disc towards at Frightwig.

"I thought we're having a good fight here. Why the distraction?" Frightwig snickered as she flipped back dodging Gwen's mana.

Thumbskull came from behind Aria about to throw a punch but, Aria freaked out that she started to become invisible and disappeared. "W-What the?!" Thumbskull said as he was stunned.

"Guys look out!" Cassie said as she pointed at Thumbskull and pushed him back with her beams.

"I think we should help too." Danny said as he start to go into his ghost form.

"I agree!" Beast Boy said as he transformed into a t-rex.

"Wait... are they superheroes too?" Kevin asked as he couldn't believe what's happening.

"I'm not sure, but just focus on the fight Kevin." Gwen said as she shielded the group.
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

~Cartoon World~ (Where every tv show we know all in one collide) - Page 17 Empty Re: ~Cartoon World~ (Where every tv show we know all in one collide)

Post by NiaHearts Tue Apr 23, 2019 5:09 pm

"Alright, well, weirder things have happened," Ben said before he turned into Swampfire. "Swampfire!"

Robin had just gotten some bombs out and sent them at Thumbskull, hitting him back a few feet. However, Acid Breath crept up and would've gassed him if Billie hadn't blasted him back with an energy beam. "Uh, thanks," he told Billie, surprised at that.

"You're welcome?" Billie looked at her hand and grinned. "Dude! I have mana powers! Hell yes!"

"Hey! Let go!" Dove screamed when Frightwing wrapped her hair around her and then tossed her. "There! Letting go!" she laughed.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Tue Apr 23, 2019 11:35 pm

"Hey! You don't hurt her!" Beast Boy said as he transform into a cheetah and quickly a gorilla on trying to catch her.

"This is a waste of time, let's get out of here!" Acid Breath said as he ran away along with the other 2 leaving the group confused.

"Don't worry, they'll come back eventually." Kevin said as he transformed back into his normal form.

"I didn't know you 2 would have mana powers like me." Gwen smiled as she looked at Cassie and Billie.

"It's amazing, I always wanted to have it. But, hey has anyone see Aria?" Cassie asked as she glanced around and noticed Aria disappeared out of nowhere but, didn't come back.

"Ah!" Aria said as she flashed out of portal and landed on her face. "I'm here..."

"Did you teleport to a different universe again?" Danny asked as he raised a brow at her.

"No..." Aria said as she got up, "I just have teleporting powers that I don't know how to control, but just realized..."

"That's nice and all, but who are your friends?" Gwen raised a brow as she looked at the 3.

"I'm Danny, Danny Phantom." Danny said, "Just one of your friendly ghost."

"And I'm Beast Boy! Part of the Teen Titans." Beast Boy grinned.
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Wed May 15, 2019 1:46 am

"I'm Robin, the leader of the Teen Titans," Robin introduced himself as he shook Ben's hand. He was doing his best to keep calm, since all of this multiverse stuff was totally new to him. He had heard theories, believing especially after he met the girls, but now he himself was in a different universe.

"Those freakshow guys always gave me the creeps," Billie muttered with a shutter. "But look at you, Benny Boy! All big now!" she teased him.

"We seem to have gone ten years in the past," Dove whispered before she looked at Beast Boy. "Hey, thanks for catching me."
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Wed May 15, 2019 3:39 am

“I got your back!” Beast Boy grinned as he gave Dove a thumbs up.

“Ha, you’re funny.” Gwen chuckled, “Just cause Ben may look older and mature, it doesn’t mean his personality has changed.” She lightly elbowed him.

“I don’t mean to interrupt but, Teen Titans? Never heard of you guys? Usually we’re the most well known alien hunter team in this world til we met you guys?” Kevin scratched back the of his head in confusion. “Tennyson! Can’t you fill me in since you know them personally?” He raised a brow at either Gwen or Ben.

“We met Ben, Gwen, and Grandpa Max back when we were kids. It was only for a short time though.” Aria mentioned as she showed Kevin her watch. “To make it short, let just say we’re travelers but we travel to different parts of the universe instead of time. I’m not so sure about this one since we did forward a couple more years and encounter you guys again, but a bit grown up.”

“They’re good friends.” Gwen placed her hand on Kevin’s shoulder. “Besides, two of them are like me.” She glanced over at Cassie and Billie.

“I always wanted this power.” Cassie giggled in happiness, “I thought we never would come back to this world, but we did.”

“If you didn’t come back, Ben would have been bummed out about meeting the girl of his dreams.” Gwen snickered over at her cousin.

“Wait, the girl he mentioned is her?” Kevin raised a brow as he glanced over at Cassie.

“I’m sort of confused what’s going on?” Beast Boy muttered as he looked over at Dove for help. “Alien hunters? Are aliens not that common in their universe?”

“Looks like ghosts are not common as well, but magic is?” Danny joined in as he was confused as well.
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Tue May 21, 2019 9:02 pm

"H-Hey! She's not my dream girl!" Ben blushed, hating that he admitted to his cousin that he had grown to like Cassie when they were kids. He just never thought he'd see her again...

"Okay, lets try and simplify things." Dove walked out in front of the group. "In our universe, meaning me, Cassie, Aria, and Billie, we're not used to any of these things. Ghosts, supervillains, aliens, etc. For Danny's world, ghosts are the prime menace. In this universe, its aliens and magic alike. For Teen Titans, its a little bit of both. Aliens, magic, supervillains, and maybe ghosts? We're all new to this environment and would just like to find a way to make us stop going from here to there with no warning."

"Yeah, uh, what she said. Besides, I think Rob, BB, and Dan here need to get back to their own worlds. I don't think they like being away for too long," Billie admitted as she looked at the boys.

"I know the other Titans will worry if we're gone too long," Robin said, looking at Beast Boy.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Fri May 24, 2019 9:55 pm

"Aw man! But I'm having so much fun." Beast Boy frowned, "Robin does have a point though."

"The thing is how?" Danny raised a brow.

"Looks like we need to find some parts here for the watches so I can fix it." Aria said as she glanced at her watch. "When we changed universe I didn't expect them to come along." She sighed as she looked over at Robin as she felt bad for dragging him and Beast Boy along.

"Not to mention, I don't think it's a good idea for us to clash these universes together. Aren't villains are a thing?" Cassie nodded her head, "They can use that advantage."

"Which is why we should figure something out." Gwen folded her arms.

"I think I can help her out with the watch." Kevin said as he walked up and grabbed Aria's wrist to examine the watch.

"Kevin!" Gwen said as she pulled Kevin's hand back and set Aria's wrist down, "Sorry, he can be a bit rude sometimes."

"I have seen this show enough to understand." Aria awkwardly chuckled.
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Fri May 31, 2019 9:55 pm

"Wait, 'show'?" Ben asked after overhearing Aria.

"Really long story," Billie explained, not in the mood to completely burst their bubble that their universe wasn't real. Well, not to them. "And yeah, Kev, no touchy. We don't need you to absorb whatever technology is in the watch, nor infect it with anything else."

"Infect is right," Ben teased Kevin before seeing his look and cleared his throat. "W-Well, I have someone in mind who can look at the watch and make the proper adjustments. The people who created my Omnitrix."

Dove gasped and she clapped her hands. "Oh my gosh! You're right! Azmuth! He created the most advanced watch in all of the galaxies. I'm sure he could figure ours out!"
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Sat Jun 01, 2019 10:48 pm

"I mean it can work, but the thing is...will it be safe?" Cassie looked over at Aria.

"It might be possible, but the most important thing is figuring out how to get you three back." Aria sighed as she glanced at the 3.

"Wait, what if we don't want to go back? I want to help you guys out when you guys fix the watch." Beast Boy frowned.

"Green boy got a point." Danny nodded in agreement as he didn't really remember his name that much.

"H-Hey! My name is Beast Boy!" Beast Boy muttered as he didn't expect his name to be forgotten.

"Cassie has a point though." Gwen said, "Villains are a thing, and since these girls have watches that can go through different worlds. If our enemies found about this, they will want to research the watch and use it for their advantage."

"Kind of like how his omnitrix work." Kevin pointed at Ben.
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Thu Jun 06, 2019 7:48 pm

"We'll make sure that doesn't happen," Robin said, stepping up. "If we can trust this...Azmuth to fix the watches before anything else happens, then lets go find him and all get back to our own realities. Then maybe...maybe you girls should stay in your own and keep the watches away for good."

"Wait a second, you mean never return? Hell no!" Billie started to fuss before Dove interrupted; "They're right. We need to get rid of these watches as soon as we get home." She didn't want to leave Beast Boy and their new friends, but if someone like Slade or Plasmus or even an alien war lord got a hold of their watches and found out their secrets, it would be the end of the multiverse as they knew it.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 31 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 24 ... 31  Next