Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Cartoon World~ (Where every tv show we know all in one collide)

2 posters

Page 9 of 31 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 20 ... 31  Next

Go down

~Cartoon World~ (Where every tv show we know all in one collide) - Page 9 Empty Re: ~Cartoon World~ (Where every tv show we know all in one collide)

Post by KawaiiMochi Mon Jan 14, 2019 9:12 pm

"Uh... I'm not so sure. I remember having powers back in some other worlds but idk about this one." Cassie said as she leaned her body against the table, but suddenly turned completely invisible making her go in ghost form. "How does this work...?"

"That's pretty cool." Danny said as he didn't expect to meet up with 2 ghosts.

"Now we need to figure out if the other 2 are ghosts or not once they come back...which is when?" Sam asked as she raised a brow at them.

"Not so sure..." Cassie shrugged as she noticed she was floating off the ground a bit.

"I would say pretty lonely. My parents would always be out of the house by now leaving me home alone most of the time." Aria mentioned as she remembered her parents back home.

"Alrighty!!!! Food is set!" Cyborg said as he placed the food in front of Aria and Robin. "Eat up Aria!" Cyborg happily grinned at her.

At the same time, Beast Boy set down his tofu breakfast on the table as well. "No! Try this first Aria since Dove helped me out with it!" Beast Boy insisted as he smiled over at Dove. "But, Dove should try it first to see if it taste good. Which I know...it will taste good."

"You guys are so loud..." Raven muttered as she float over to the group. "Is the food ready cause I am a bit hungry."

"Dig in Raven!" Cyborg chuckled making Raven grab some of the food and start to eat on her own.
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

~Cartoon World~ (Where every tv show we know all in one collide) - Page 9 Empty Re: ~Cartoon World~ (Where every tv show we know all in one collide)

Post by NiaHearts Wed Jan 23, 2019 11:25 pm

"Well, we can't have you two girls floating around Amityville. It's officially the weekend and we have enough time on our hands to train you guys if you want?" Tucker suggested.

"Oh, I'm so in! Let's start!" Billie grinned, excited.

Dove blushed and she fixed her glasses. "A-Ah, I bet it's okay. It's my first time cooking with tofu."

Robin frowned a little at Aria's story. "I can understand lonely mornings. Trust me." He then sat down and handed her a plate.

Starfire had already dug in and smiled, her eyes practically twinkling. "It's glorious!"
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Thu Jan 24, 2019 1:48 pm

"Uhhh ok." Cassie said as she's not used to her ghost form at all.

"Don't worry, you girls will get the basics down." Danny said as he changed into his ghost form, "Now come on." He began flying making Cassie and Billie follow along.

They eventually found a perfect place to train. Danny stayed in his ghost form while as for Sam and Tucker were just watching. "Ok so what do we do learn first." Cassie said as she doesn't remember much about being a ghost.

"You fight bad guys of course!" Danny grinned.

"Trying to see if you can shoot beams out of your hand. Since that's what Danny always do." Sam folded her arms as she looked over at Danny and rolled her eyes.

~*~*~*~

"I'm gonna say... it's not that bad." Raven nodded.

"Thanks." Aria said as she tried out the food and it was pretty good, "This is amazing."

"See they like it!" Beast Boy grinned widely at Cyborg making Cyborg roll his eyes.

"Yeah, yeah it's not that bad. But, I do prefer having some meat." Cyborg said as he munched on the meat making Beast Boy winced a bit.

While the team was enjoying their food, the alarm went off signaling that there was trouble out in the city. "So much for relaxation." Cyborg muttered.
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Thu Jan 24, 2019 8:57 pm

"Okay, um... Hold on, I've always wanted to say this. Going Ghost!". Next thing Billie knew, her hair turned a darker brown, her eyes turned purple and almost glowing, and her outfit became a mesh of purples, grey, and black.

"Oh, this is great." She smirked and held her hand out to Tucker had soda cans lined up. Her sights were set on the one in the middle, but when she sent out a plasma beam, it took out the can and made a hole in the tree behind it. "Oops."

"Titans, go!" Robin ordered, running to his motorcycle.

Dove looked at Aria. "Sh-Should we help them?"
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Fri Jan 25, 2019 12:21 am

"Uhhh not bad." Sam said.

"It takes practice." Danny chuckled. He walked over and try to help Bille aim better. "You got make your shots steady and try not to hit Tucker.

Cassie wasn't sure if she was ok being a ghost, or having these amazing powers. She stood next to Sam and Tucker as they were watching Billie and Danny having their moment.

~*~*~*~

"Like we got a choice." Aria sighed as she jumped in the car with Cyborg and the team went off to the location.

Turns out Plasma escaped from prison once again as he was trying to aim for a truck that have toxic waste in it. Plasma crashed the truck making people scream and flee from the situation. "Hey! Shouldn't you be in prison?!" Cyborg said as he can't believe Plasma escape once again.

Plasma let out a loud roar ready to throw the truck at the titans, but was quickly caught by Raven stopping it in time and setting it down. Beast Boy transfer into a T-Rex charging in and fighting with Plasma while as for Starfire flew along his side and shoot her beams at him.

"You girls gonna help out or what?" Cyborg said as he jumps into the fight. Aria was unsure, but she got out her arrows trying to figure out what they do.

"If I even know how to use this." Aria muttered to herself.
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sun Jan 27, 2019 1:48 pm

Billie looked over her shoulder and couldn't help but to bish. He was so close!! Ugh her child self was dying. "Thanks, Danny." She then focused on the can and shot at it, this time not using as much power.
---
"Um, um..." Dove focused and she was able to fly up with her wings. She then got her bow and arrow she had out and trained an arrow on Plasmus. Remember the episodes, Dove. What can take out Plasmus?

She then shot the arrow into his eye to blind him.

"Nice, Dove! I'll freeze him and Starfire and Aria, take him out!" Robin then hit Plasmus with bombs that would freeze him.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Sun Jan 27, 2019 4:04 pm

"Hey! You did it!" Cassie said as she noticed Billie learning fast.

"Now you can try Cassie." Sam mentioned making Cassie give an awkward look.

"Um... I'm good." Cassie said, "I already can't stop floating for once."

"Oh come on," Danny said, "Just focus on setting your feet on the ground."

Cassie took a deep breath as she closed her eyes and she lightly set herself on the ground and stop floating. "Oh..." Cassie said as she noticed she was standing on the ground.

~*~*~*~

"Nice job!" Cyborg said as he made his shot making Plasmus dissolve into pieces.

Eventually Plasmus was down revealing his true form back to sleep, the titans walked over to see if he was asleep this time while their clothes were covered in goo. "Sometimes I hate fighting against this guy." Beast Boy said as noticed the goo over him.

"I just hate it." Raven said as she removed her cape and reveal how much got on her.

"Alright, let's get cleaned up since the cops got this taken care of." Cyborg said as he noticed the police arriving and arresting Plasmus once again.

"The one thing that gets to me is how did he escape?" Aria tilt her head.
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sun Jan 27, 2019 5:43 pm

"You got this, Cassie. We'll have you taking out ghosts in no time," Billie said, grinning. "Just do what I did. Aim and shoot. I love how my blasts were purple! It's so cool!"
---
"I'll do some digging. I'll let security footage from the prison he was in and find out how he escaped," Robin said, fucking his chin.

Dove's eyes widened a little, not chose not to say anything. This wasn't Slade's doing... Was it?
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Sun Jan 27, 2019 6:21 pm

Cassie sighed as she looked at her hand giving out a blue blast as it shoots upward and almost hitting her. She lightly squealed from the reaction and moved off to the side. "O-Ok...didn't not mean that!" Cassie said.

"It's fine. Just focus." Danny said as he pointed at the targets.

Cassie looked at the targets and focused on it as she lift her hand up and shoot at it. "Hey...that's not bad." Sam said, "Fast learners."

"That felt pretty cool." Cassie said as she didn't know being a ghost won't be bad.

"See now we can become a ghost team." Danny smiled.

~*~*~*~

Back at Titans tower, everyone was doing their own thing. As usual Beast Boy and Cyborg were relaxing and watching TV. Raven was meditating, and Starfire was joining Beast Boy and Cyborg. "Man, this is the life." Beast Boy said, "I felt fresh after getting cleaned up from that mess."

"I agree..." Cyborg nodded.

"What about you Dove? How was your first crime fighting?" Starfire asked as she looked over at Dove.

Aria was at the training grounds trying to focus on her aim more often and understanding what she can do in this world.
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sun Jan 27, 2019 6:35 pm

"Oh yes!! Team Ghost! Or Ghost Crew... Man we gotta work on the team name," Tucker said and rubbed the back of his neck.

"I hope we can stay here forever!" Billie was doing loops in midair and laughing.
---
"Oh, it was fun. I had a great time, besides Plasmus getting goo all over me and my, um, wings," Dove said, shrugging and rubbing the mask she took off her face.

"Having trouble?" Robin asked Aria as he approached her. "Hope I didn't startle you."
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 31 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 20 ... 31  Next