Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DC: Titans 2018 (Open)

3 posters

Page 13 of 34 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 23 ... 34  Next

Go down

DC: Titans 2018 (Open) - Page 13 Empty Re: DC: Titans 2018 (Open)

Post by NiaHearts Sun Jul 07, 2019 6:12 pm

((I've always been evil XD))

"No, I'm not-agh. I promise you we'll pick up the research tomorrow," Wally promised her. He checked the time and saw it was getting late. He looked at Tia. "I made a promise to you, Tia. I don't intend on breaking it now."
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sun Jul 07, 2019 6:19 pm

"Relax." Tia sniled a little. "I'm teasing." She said. "I'll see you tomorrow." She said before walking out.

Dick saw some girl leave and he had to make a doubble take. Who was that? Where did that girl come from?

He looked backat Rachel and shook his head before walking back inside with her. He then didn't see the white skinned girl. "Where's Tia?" He asked, just confused now. He didn't know about the whole image inducer thing or whatever.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sun Jul 07, 2019 6:40 pm

"Um...was that Tia?" Rachel pointed behind her.

"Yeah. She has an image inducer on. It gives her the outward appearance of someone else. Actually, in this case, she looks like she did before her...accident," Wally said, finding the right words.

Rachel only nodded as if she understood any of that before she frowned at Wally. "I'm...really sorry about what happened. I don't... I don't know what I'm doing half the time with my powers. That evil thing took over."

"Right, evil thing, you mentioned that. Its fine, though," Wally said, brushing it off.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sun Jul 07, 2019 6:52 pm

Dick wasn't really sure Wally really was fine, but he decided not to ask about it. "Right. So. Is there a way to stop her? To control her power so she doesn't have to be scared of hurtig people?" He asked.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sun Jul 07, 2019 7:22 pm

"Well..." Wally rubbed his chin as he thought about it. "Stopping the power, yes. Controlling it is a whole other level of training and concentration. We all had people who helped us, Dick. People who knew what we were going through and..."

"I'm alone," Rachel muttered. She looked at Wally. "You said...there's a way to stop my powers. How?"

"Its not my favorite way of doing things, but there are these things called 'inhibitor collars'." He got up and grabbed one from a locked drawer in his office and showed them. "Its usually used on meta-villains in Belle Revve Penitentiary. It freezes the meta-gene in the human body so they are not able to use their powers." He saw Rachel hold a hand to her throat, as if she was scared and he put it behind him. "I think you don't want that. I don't think anyone really does."
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sun Jul 07, 2019 8:04 pm

"That the best idea you got?" Dick asked, not leaning to sound rude.

(Dude. Dick is a duche)
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Mon Jul 08, 2019 5:50 pm

((He is XD))

"You got any better ideas? Who here has a PhD in Meta-Human Genetics and Quantum Theory?" Wally gave him a look and when he didn't reply, he said, "I thought so."

"I could...try out the collar. Just... Just until we know what we're dealing with." Rachel didn't fancy the idea of wearing a collar like a dog or some evil meta-human, but if it was the only way to keep people safe, then she'd do it.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Mon Jul 08, 2019 6:05 pm

"Only if you're sure," Dick put his hand on her back, needing her to known it was okay to say no. He didn't realised he had already become affected to her, like a father or big brother figure.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Mon Jul 08, 2019 7:09 pm

"I'm sure," Rachel nodded. Honestly, she wasn't, but she had no other choice right now. Her fear of hurting someone trumped her fear of wearing a dumb collar.

Wally noticed Dick's affection. Well, he seemed to have softened up a bit. Typical Dick. "Alright. I'll put it on and activate it for you, but its your choice to take it off or not," he told Rachel as he took the collar back out.

"No. Let Dick be the one to turn it on and off," Rachel said.

"Why would you want to do that?" Wally asked, raising an eyebrow.

Rachel frowned. "The thing inside me, it might...take over and take it off," she said. "If-If it doesn't work right, anyway."
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Tue Jul 09, 2019 5:38 pm

"Just be glad it's killing me and not you," Dick said, grabbing the collar from Wally. He wasn't being serious, of course. He looked at Rachel, just to be sure she was okay with this. After seeing her make the okay sign Dick nodded and opened the collar before carefully putting it around her neck, being cautious as if something were to happen.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 34 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 23 ... 34  Next