Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

☯♡♥Miraculous Ladybug RolePlay♥♡☯ {Bff's Only} ((Open!))

3 posters

Page 1 of 69 1, 2, 3 ... 35 ... 69  Next

Go down

☯♡♥Miraculous Ladybug RolePlay♥♡☯ {Bff's Only} ((Open!)) Empty ☯♡♥Miraculous Ladybug RolePlay♥♡☯ {Bff's Only} ((Open!))

Post by NiaHearts Thu Jul 19, 2018 4:34 pm

((Okay, last thing was killer clown, the Miraculous holders were separated from their Kwamis, they were improvising, and saw Jack Frost, an unknown dude to them))
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

☯♡♥Miraculous Ladybug RolePlay♥♡☯ {Bff's Only} ((Open!)) Empty Re: ☯♡♥Miraculous Ladybug RolePlay♥♡☯ {Bff's Only} ((Open!))

Post by Lily07 Wed Jul 25, 2018 9:39 pm

((right!!
can't remember whose turn it was tho, but i think i had already answered? with Jack distracting the Clown, and Mary finally finding something to wear, i think.
Not sure tho ^^u ))
Lily07
Lily07

Back to top Go down

☯♡♥Miraculous Ladybug RolePlay♥♡☯ {Bff's Only} ((Open!)) Empty Re: ☯♡♥Miraculous Ladybug RolePlay♥♡☯ {Bff's Only} ((Open!))

Post by NiaHearts Thu Jul 26, 2018 6:19 pm

((Meh, I can keep going Smile ))

"Alright, this way, Clown!" Gabrielle had gotten her improvised rope across two of the booths and was hoping to get him to fall back. Now to just try and focus in on his akumatized weapon. She couldn't use any of her lucky charm on it either.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily07 Mon Jul 30, 2018 11:53 am

Jack saw what Gabrielle was trying to do and he chuckled.
Okay, let's get the big guy to trip he thought, flying to the other side of the rope. He threw a snowball right into his eye, and whistled.
"Come on, you clown! Bet you can't even catch me with those giant hands of yours" he mocked him, trying to get him to follow him as well as the girl down bellow.
Lily07
Lily07

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Thu Aug 02, 2018 1:36 pm

((Should we have their Kwamis find them now? After he make Bozo there fall? XD))
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Thu Aug 02, 2018 2:15 pm

(Maybe they just defeat them on their own and then have to look for the akuma after hand??)
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Thu Aug 02, 2018 4:22 pm

((That's fine with me ^^ What you think, Lily?))
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily07 Thu Aug 02, 2018 4:28 pm

((yeah, i think it'd be fun if they win without their powers and stuff haha ))
Lily07
Lily07

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Thu Aug 02, 2018 4:34 pm

((OKay!))

Richard had seen what Ladybug was trying to do and he grinned. "Alright, now I can finally help." He waited until the clown got closer to the tripwire and then tossed the boomerang at him. "Come on, hit, hit..." The boomerang luckily hit him right on the face and assisted with his fall down, down, down... "Alright!"

The clown roared out as he fell back and his flower that hosted the akuma fell off his outfit.

"Good job!" Gabrielle cheered, glad to see they took him down.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Thu Aug 02, 2018 5:33 pm

"What do we do about that... uh "ladybug"?" Jolie quoted with her fingers since this was obviously not the real ladybug. Actually she had no idea why the rest didn't show up. Coincidence? She didn't think so. But her eyes fell back onto Jack. That was sooo the guy who bumbed into her earlier. There was something special about him. He actaully had powers! well, that wans't that different from what she was used to, but she had never seen him before.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 69 1, 2, 3 ... 35 ... 69  Next