Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

❥ I Love Yoo ❥ (Open)

2 posters

Page 14 of 23 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 18 ... 23  Next

Go down

❥ I Love Yoo ❥ (Open) - Page 14 Empty Re: ❥ I Love Yoo ❥ (Open)

Post by KawaiiMochi Wed Jul 10, 2019 10:21 pm

(It’s a fun rhythm game. I remember playing at home too with the slippery play mats xD)

“Especially if news are going around about me and my family. I feel like my reputation is ruined from that.” Jina sighed sadly, “Maybe I shouldn’t have come out here and head home.”

“You distracted!” Yeon-Gi snickered at Cameilla.

“I feel like you can score that back.” Nara said as she looked at Cameilla.

“She can win this for sure!” Shin-Ae nodded in agreement.

Jina joined the rest and question what’s going on. “Is this a competition?”
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Fri Jul 19, 2019 9:21 pm

((I have played 'Just Dance' on my Wii when I still had it))

"Kinda," Cameilla replied as she hit the puck into Yeon-Gi's goal. "Ha! Take that, carrot top!"

'Carrot top?' Kousuke thought with an eyebrow raised. He shook his head and looked at Jina. "You're fine, Jina. You have my word things will be fine for you and your family."
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Fri Jul 19, 2019 10:33 pm

(Last Just Dance game I played was probably the 2014 one ^^Wink

"Hopefully..." Jina awkwardly rubbed her arm and sighed.

"Kousuke is right sis." Nara interrupted the conversation and patted her shoulder, "Just listen to your man for once."

"N-Nara!" Jina blinked as she waved her hands in front of Kousuke in embarrassment, "My sister I swear..." She face palmed in shame.

"Aren't I the best?" She winked at Jina and walked away, "Anyways I can't stay for long. Gonna need to head back since dad and mom want to discuss to me about business training and stuff." She groaned, "See you back at home Jina, and see you guys whenever." She waved at Jina and the group leaving the arcade.

"Bye Nara!" Shin-Ae happily smiled. "Your little sister is cool."

"She is your guys' age." Jina chuckled.

"W-Wait does my hair really look like a carrot?" Yeon-Gi glanced up at his hair to see how orange it is. I gotta distract this girl somehow to get a point... Yeon-Gi thought to himself. "I mean... I'm a cute carrot top right?" He teasingly winked at Cameilla.
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Wed Jul 24, 2019 5:56 pm

((Mine was maybe 15? 16?))

"She has grown since we all last met," Kousuke commented. He looked at Jina. "But you have, too."

Cameilla immediately began to blush when he flirted with her. That asshole! Not fair!, she thought, totally missing the puck going by her and into her slot. "Ah! Hey!"
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Thu Jul 25, 2019 1:14 am

"Yeah, but my parents aren't happy with Nara's issues." Jina frowned as she remembered Nara decided not to take the business seriously and it makes her parents upset about it.

[Flashback]

Jina was walking down the stairs until she heard loud arguing coming from the kitchen. "Are you insane?!" Zhen blurted out loudly, "Nara either way, you're going to have to run this family business just like your older siblings would."

"What if I don't want to?!" Nara mumbled in annoyance, "What if I want to do something different and do a different career, like making music, do art. I feel like running the family business is something that's not right for me."

"Nara please..." Miri frowned worried about her daughter, "You are the youngest in the family. We have been running this business for years, we have been under this company, and losing the company can cause some issues. You're lucky your father and I are doing as much as we can to help you and the others."

"Why can't you be like your older siblings? They understand how important it is to keep the company going." Zhen folded his arms.

"Well, what if I don't want. I'm not going to do something in my life I don't want. I actually want to have a normal life, feel free. Find a passion that I care about. Why can't I just do that instead of just running this business since you guys have already expected so much from me!" Nara yelled as she stormed off bumping into Jina.

Jina was confused and noticed Nara's eyes were becoming watery. She didn't say much and just moved out of Jina's way and ran to her room. Jina frowned and exchanged looks with her parents.

"...Thanks..." Jina said as she remembered that moment, and smiled at Kousuke.

"Score!" Yeon-Gi smiled happily, "See I told you I'm good at this game!"

"Alright, one more point to go." Shin-Ae said, "Who's going to win the point?"

"I say there should be a prize after this." Soushi snickered.

"I agree!" Shin-Ae nodded in agreement.

"Alright..." Yeon-Gi said, "What happens if you win Cameilla?"
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sun Jul 28, 2019 7:49 pm

Kousuke saw her smile and he couldn't help to smile back. "So, would you...like to play another game?" he asked, wanting her to have a good time.

"What do I want?" Cameilla asked, surprised he asked. She thought about it and opened her mouth to say "I want a date with you" before biting her tongue. "If I win, you got to...buy me candy. Now, what do you want if you win, Yeon-Gi?"
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Sun Jul 28, 2019 8:20 pm

"Sure, if I win take me out for dinner?" Jina smiled at Kousuke.

"Hmmm..." Yeon-Gi said as he thought about it, "You should...buy me lunch."

"It's already time for dinner." Soushi muttered in disappointment.

"Dinner can work." Yeon-Gi grinned at Soushi with a thumbs up.

"...this guy." Shin-Ae let out a sigh.
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Tue Jul 30, 2019 2:43 pm

"I was already going to pay, but sure. We'll see," Kousuke nodded. Why not indulge in some friendly competition?

"Well, I change mine then. Whoever wins will pay for dinner. Think fast!" Cameilla then hit the puck.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:25 pm

"Oh really?" Jina raised a brow at Kousuke, "Or were you already planning on taking me out?"

"Wait what?!" Yeon-Gi said as he missed his chance making Cameilla win.

"And Cameilla wins!" Nara hi-fived Cameilla, "You show him you don't mess around with your skills."

"Yeah! Nara is right!" Shin-Ae nodded with agreement.

"Wow..." Soushi said as he patted Yeon-Gi by the back, "How do you feel getting beaten by a girl?"

"Very funny." Yeon-Gi grinned and stared over at Cameilla who was bonding with the girls that she won.
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:30 pm

"I was going to treat you out to dinner anyways. Doesn't matter if you or I won in a game," Kousuke explained. "A man shouldn't make a woman pay for her own meal."

Cameilla laughed as she hi-fived the girls and grinned. "No boy can top me," she teased before looking at Yeon-Gi and giggling. "No rematches either!"
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 23 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 18 ... 23  Next