Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Free! Iwatobi Swim Club RP (Open!)

2 posters

Page 8 of 15 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next

Go down

Free! Iwatobi Swim Club RP (Open!) - Page 8 Empty Re: Free! Iwatobi Swim Club RP (Open!)

Post by NiaHearts Fri Aug 09, 2019 7:37 pm

Emi frowned and she laid a hand on his shoulder, making him stop. "Hey. I know you two had a falling out after he dared you to race, but that's on him. You gave it your all best he asked for that," she said.

Makoto saw her little blush and he chuckled. He thought she was really cute. "Swimming really can bring a lot of people together, especially when you're not expecting it."
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Free! Iwatobi Swim Club RP (Open!) - Page 8 Empty Re: Free! Iwatobi Swim Club RP (Open!)

Post by KawaiiMochi Fri Aug 09, 2019 10:24 pm

"I know...but I feel like I can do better." Haru let out a sigh, "Things hasn't been the same. I do like the water, I like being in it. I'm just not sure if I want to race, but just swim free."

"I...see..." Nami said, "I'm sure you guys will do great. And for sure maybe more people might join the swim club once you get the full team down."
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sun Aug 11, 2019 4:11 pm

"You don't have to worry about those kinds of things. Just..have fun!" Emi smiled at him.

"I think you're right," Makoto nodded. He looked over and asked, "Is that your house?"
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Sun Aug 11, 2019 4:45 pm

"Have fun?" Haru blinked. Haru noticed they were already at his house and he stared deeply at Emi smiling at him. "...You're right... thanks." Haru gave a nod.

"Yeah..." Nami said, "Thanks for walking me home. Even if it's really late." She walks up to her door and smiled at Makoto.
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sun Aug 11, 2019 6:12 pm

Emi smiled and nodded. "Of course!" she giggled. She waved to him. "I'll see you tomorrow, Haru-chan! Be sure to not be late again!" she teased. With that, she turned and headed back home.

"Of course. I can walk you home whenever you want. I-If its okay, I just, um... I never let my sister walk alone, so I won't you walk alone," Makoto added, not wanting to make himself more embarrassed than he was.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Sun Aug 11, 2019 6:52 pm

"Get home safe." Haru said as he entered his house and started to get ready for bed.

"Yeah... that sounds nice." Nami said as she entered her house and began blushing. She then started to get ready for bed and waited for tomorrow.
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Mon Aug 12, 2019 4:17 pm

((Should we skip to meeting Rin tomorrow? Like, they sneak off to the Swim Club like they did in the series? Tbh its been so long since I've seen the first season and trying to remember the events xD))
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Mon Aug 12, 2019 5:25 pm

(Honestly same! I'm like did they sneak off? And sure that can work. All I can remember is just the recent season where Haru and Makoto are off to college then there's Nagisa and Rei back at school with the new swim team.)
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Wed Aug 14, 2019 6:47 pm

((Same, same. Love those season btw. I like seeing the boys all grown up, even though it makes me sad XD but I remember that the reason they go is because it was going to be torn down and they wanted to get the trophy they buried for keepsakes, and it just so happens that Rin is there. But we already have the swim club up (since Nami works there), so maybe they go at night anyway to get it, run into Rin, and then carry on with getting Rei on board ^^))
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Wed Aug 14, 2019 7:41 pm

(Hmmm that can work. Yeah all I remember was they went there, spotted Rin. *whole dubstep song rivalry plays* then next day tries to recruit Rei in the swim club xD)
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 15 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next