Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re: Young Justice~Do I know you? (BFFs ºwº)

3 posters

Page 51 of 102 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 76 ... 102  Next

Go down

Re: Young Justice~Do I know you? (BFFs ºwº) - Page 51 Empty Re: Re: Young Justice~Do I know you? (BFFs ºwº)

Post by shinefairy Wed Apr 08, 2020 6:42 pm

Thea giggled. "No, I'm alright." She put her glass down before hopping down the counter, bumping into him cause they were standing so close. She blushed slighty but covered it up with a flirty smirk. "So, you plan on staying for the show or?" She playfully stroked her fingers up his toned arm.

(Aw... This makes me wanna do a brother sister moment for Natalie and Dick!)
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Re: Young Justice~Do I know you? (BFFs ºwº) - Page 51 Empty Re: Re: Young Justice~Do I know you? (BFFs ºwº)

Post by Lily07 Thu Apr 09, 2020 6:23 pm

Gar frowned a little, taking in what she had said. He kept in mind the 'darkness' part, but decided that was a topic for another day.
"It sounds... rough" he admitted "Guess these things, these... tragedies we go through, they change us" he sighed.
But a small smile still formed in his lips, and he looked at her with a hopeful look in his eyes.
"But that shouldn't stop us, ya know?" he said "I think that brother of yours, the one who was so close to you, is still there. He's just been through a lot, and so have you... maybe that can also bring you two closer. I'm sure of it" he added. "You should talk to him, let him know how you feel. I can be there, too, if you need my support" he smiled at her, and with his finger he lifted her chin up a little, just showing her he was there for her, no matter what.

(same! it's so sad, they really need some bonding time)
Lily07
Lily07

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sun Apr 19, 2020 5:47 pm

((Yess! I think they should, too, tbh!))

Wally watched her fingers before he looked up her body and then at her flirty smirk. "I mean, I could if you'd like," he whispered, getting his arm around her to bring her closer.

Natalie looked up at him, feeling her eyes wavering. She saw the compassion in his eyes and the sincerity behind his words. Her heart tightened and felt like it might burst from the love she felt toward this boy - no, young man now. The hold on her heart go so tight she felt tears spring into her eyes and she tackled him into a hug on the bed. Her face was buried into his chest as she held onto him tightly. "I love you so much. Thank you, Garfield," she whispered between her tears.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sun Apr 19, 2020 6:10 pm

Thea smirked. "I believe I was promised a massage. " That was her answer in saying yes. Thea put her hands on top up his before guidning his fingers to lift her t-shirt up and over her head. Of course she loved to flirt with him.

(Yay! Brother sister bonding!!! What should we do?)
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily07 Sat Apr 25, 2020 7:18 pm

Garfield couldn't help but feel his chest hurting a little when he saw her teary eyes, just before she tackled him.
But he only smiled, and held her tight against him. He closed his eyes, just holding her for a moment.
"I love you too, Natalie" he whispered "With all my, probably, green heart" he added, just trying to sound funny. He had been all too serious for a moment, and that moment had passed. He couldn't help it, he just wanted her to laugh; it broke his heart whenever she had tears in her eyes.
Lily07
Lily07

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sat Apr 25, 2020 7:41 pm

((So, we decided next mission is gonna be for Dick and Natalie. So Haly's International Circus is in danger by Parasyte (or maybe we'll have it be more close to home that some gang members made their way into the circus) and its like Zucco and his boys there for "protection" when its really "don't pay us and you'll die" sorta thing?))

Wally didn't lose his grin as he took hold of her shirt and had to stop himself from just ripping it off her head. He knew they probably wouldn't go past the line of just being in the tub together, since it was way too soon after losing their daughter. The thought made him hesitate taking his shirt off once hers was off and discarded onto the floor. Snap out of it, West, he thought to himself before proceeding to take his shirt off.

Natalie heard his joke and she laughed a little. "No, I think you're wrong. You have a heart made of gold, Garfield Logan," she said after raising her head to lay her chin on his chest. She knew what he did. He wanted to make her laugh and feel happy, and it worked. She never felt more happy than she did in that moment.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sat Apr 25, 2020 8:06 pm

(Yes! It will be sooo good! Who should be on the mission. Just Dick and Natalie or should some of the other members be there as well like in the YJ episode? But it kinda is tougher on the Graysons obviously.)

"You seem distracted," Thea commented, having caught his slight hesitation and a frown. "See something you like? 'Cause I defiently see something I do," her eyes went over his torso as her fingers treaded his V-lines.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily07 Sun Apr 26, 2020 10:51 pm

((that's a good question! Having just them both would be fun but i feel like it wouldn't take advantage of the whole Parasite situation. We need some other people too.
If we dont do the Parasite stuff, then we can for sure have them be just the two of them! ^^))

Gar felt his chest warm, not only because Natalie was there, but because of her words. He could even feel his cheeks and the point of his ears blushing.
"Heh" was all he could say, getting flustered by this compliment. For a second, he got lost staring at his girlfriend's eyes. She was so beautiful, and amazing. He couldn't have been more lucky.
He felt this some much that he couldn't help to say it.
"You know you're amazing, don't you?" he simply said. "It's like... wooow, i have, literally the best girlfriend in the world!" he said, extending his arms for emphasis, before holding her again.
Lily07
Lily07

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Mon Apr 27, 2020 7:31 pm

((Mmm... I think I just want the two of them. That way they'll have some sibling time and whatnot))

Wally looked down when he felt her fingers touched his lower abdomen before he grinned. "Hey, my eyes are up here, missy," he teased, tipping her chin up and kissing her nose to be cute. He then grabbed his pants and stripped down before stopping the water since it was getting towards the top. "Your turn," he told Thea with a smirk.

Natalie giggled some more. He was such a goofball, and she wouldn't have it any other way. She was gonna miss him a little bit once he started his acting career, and frankly living away from the Cave. Overnight cuddles might be hard to get once he was living with actual adults. So they needed to take advantage of the night. "You're the most awesome one. I'm so happy for you and can't wait to see you as a movie star. I'm gonna be dating the next hot action hero of public television," she flirted, rubbing his neck and his cute, pointed ears.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Mon Apr 27, 2020 8:25 pm

(I am all on board with that! Give the Graysons some family time to bond!)

Thea blushed slightly before meeting his eyes. The green colour was so beautiful. She eyed him as he pulled his pants off before regaining a smirk. She grabbed the front of her jeans, unzipping the zipper before sliding her thumbs between her pants, and bringing the panties with her in a smooth movement. She glanced at the now filled hot tub. "You or me first?" She teased with a flirty smile.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 51 of 102 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 76 ... 102  Next