Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re: Young Justice - don't call them sidekicks

3 posters

Page 55 of 100 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 77 ... 100  Next

Go down

Re: Young Justice - don't call them sidekicks - Page 55 Empty Re: Re: Young Justice - don't call them sidekicks

Post by NiaHearts Sun Jul 07, 2019 7:27 pm

"B-Babe! Calm down, its fine," Wally said, wishing he could get up and just hug her. He knew why she was getting angry. "This wasn't your fault, okay? It was mine, I overdid it." He already had his breakdown, but he just made sure no one saw. His life as Kid Flash was over and he had to accept it or he'd just...be broken. He couldn't be broken, not for Artemis, his friends, his family. He needed to be strong.

Rico got in before locking the doors and taking off down the street. "First things first, hand over your phone," he said, holding out his hand.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Young Justice - don't call them sidekicks - Page 55 Empty Re: Re: Young Justice - don't call them sidekicks

Post by shinefairy Sun Jul 07, 2019 7:37 pm

Artemis let her tears fall, all while being angry at the same time. What he was saying wasn't true. It was her fault! She and her stupid family! She never should have joined the team! She should never have met him! "I should never have met you!" Artemis realised she said what she was thinking out loud. Her eyes went wide before she quickly grabbed hi hand. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean it like that." She wispered. Truthfully, he was the best thing that had happened to her in her miserable life.

"Why? Afraid I'll call rhe cops?" Jason retorted. Of he wasn't gonna play nice game. Well, so wasn't he.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Mon Jul 08, 2019 5:33 pm

Wally frowned before he pulled her down into a kiss, just hoping he could calm her down. He knew that she didn't mean what she said. Not in the way he thought, anyway. Of course things were just as hard for her and he just wanted to keep her calm for both their sakes. "I know you didn't," he whispered after pulling away.

"Afraid that you're being tracked. I've done my research on you, Jay. Got adopted by some millionaire tycoon, Bruce Wayne. He's sure to have a tracker on that pretty updated phone you got," Rico said. "Now hand it over before I stuff it down your throat."
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Mon Jul 08, 2019 5:53 pm

Artemis met his eyes as her own were filled with sadness. She didn't need to say anything, and he didn't either. She just hugged her arms around his neck teying to comfort herself and him. This wasn't what she wanted.... And it defiently wasn't fair.

"Prison sure have gotten your tounge rouge," Jason muttered, handling his phone over to him. He'd actually never thought about tee fact that Bruce would have a gracker in his phone untill now. Which wasn't likley. That Batman had one on him though? More likley.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Mon Jul 08, 2019 7:02 pm

Wally just held her and stroked her hair so she would feel more assured. Honestly, he didn't know what was going to happen. Would he be able to go through with all the rehab and get back into the hero life? Or will it be too much for him? Only time would tell and he was trying his best not to freak out about it. Having Artemis there was helping.

Rico then stashed the phone in his pocket after he turned it off. "If your ass hadn't have run, you'd know, too," he muttered. It didn't take long, but the two arrived to the warehouse that would take them to an abandoned subway station under Gotham.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Tue Jul 09, 2019 5:21 pm

Artemis just stayed like that for a few minutes before she said. "I told Barry I'm thinking about leaving the life." She knew she had mentioned it to Wally briefley a couple of months ago, but that she still wasn't sure by then. Now it seemed clearer for every second.

Jason had a look at their surroundings. Defiently shady looking. He knew both Bruce, Dick and Alfred would kill him if they knew he was here. "Where exactly are we headed, Rico?" He questioned as they walked under ground.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Wed Jul 10, 2019 11:56 am

Wally pulled back from their embrace to look at her. "Are you sure?" he asked, thinking that was gonna be the last thing she wanted. He remembered when she had mentioned it to him a couple of months ago, back when he first got hurt, but he thought she was just doing it because he was injured and things looked bleak. Was she just saying it again because of the situation or was she serious?

Rico only smirked before stopping outside the entrance to the subway. "Old subway tunnels. Once railroad before they rebuilt Gotham over old Gotham. These tunnels run underneath all of Gotham and YOU are going to be using them to break into a facility for what I need."
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Wed Jul 10, 2019 1:06 pm

"No, I'm not." Artemis admitted. "Actually I havn't decided yet. A part of me loves doing this. But a part of me feel like there's more to life than fighting crime." She looked at him. "And... I can't imagine doing this without you." She admitted.

Jason only looked at him before he glared. "I'm not gonna break into some facility." He stated.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Wed Jul 10, 2019 1:16 pm

Wally frowned as he looked away. "I'm sorry... I'm such a screw up," he muttered. He sighed before looking at her. "You know I'll support you, and it looks like I won't be out of this shithole for a while," he said, talking about the hospital.

"Yes, you will. Not just any other facility. A Wayne Tech Enterprises lab and with this special little suit." Rico grabbed it from his trunk and opened it to show the suit. "This way, I can keep up with you and make sure you don't run off."
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Wed Jul 10, 2019 3:15 pm

"You're not a screw up." Artemis said, holding his hand before she pushed some hair out if his forehead. "And you know I'm not going anywhere." She added, not going to leave his side. She knew he wouldn't do that with her.

"And how the hell do you think I will be able to get into a Wayne Tech facility without anyone noticing?" Jason snapped, narrowing his eyes at Rico. He couldn't do this.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 55 of 100 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 77 ... 100  Next