Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re: Young Justice - don't call them sidekicks

3 posters

Page 56 of 100 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 78 ... 100  Next

Go down

Re: Young Justice - don't call them sidekicks - Page 56 Empty Re: Re: Young Justice - don't call them sidekicks

Post by NiaHearts Wed Jul 10, 2019 5:18 pm

Wally smiled when she did that and he kissed her forehead. "I love you. Thank you for everything." Without her, he would've been a total mess from the first accident.

"The suit isn't just for good looks, Jay. Comes with some fun gadgets. Don't think about trying to use them on me. If you try to harm me, run away, or snitch, then your little girlfriend gets it," Rico told him.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Young Justice - don't call them sidekicks - Page 56 Empty Re: Re: Young Justice - don't call them sidekicks

Post by shinefairy Thu Jul 11, 2019 11:08 pm

"I'm the one who should be thanking you."Artemis smiled, remembering how much he had supported her with her blood rage and all that." And I love you too. With all my heart,"Artemis said, before leaning down and kissing his lips softly.

Jason glared at him." Fine. You'll have it your way. " He reluctantly agreed.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Fri Jul 19, 2019 9:31 pm

Wally closed his eyes as he kissed her back and his hand cupped her cheek. He really was a lucky man. What would he do without his little spitfire? He definitely understood why Kent Nelson told him to never let her go.

"I'm glad you see it my way," Rico smirked. He got out a map and held it up to him. "Alright. We're entering through here. There's a tunnel that will take us underneath the lab where the goods are. You'll use both tools from your belt and your brain to get inside. I'll be disabling the security, but only for five minutes before the guards notice something is off. That'll be your window to grab the prize and get the hell out."
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sat Jul 20, 2019 11:59 pm

Artemis smiled and pulled back, kissing his forehead. She pushed the red hair out if his face. "So, is there anything I can get you? I know Barry's outside and your parents should be here anytime soon."

"Great..." Jason rolled his eyes, drawing sacrasam. Ugh he didn't wanna do this. But if he didn't then he would hurt Zerena. He could tell Bruce or Dick... But maybe he would find out and still hurt Zerena. "Okay. Let's get started."
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Wed Jul 24, 2019 6:10 pm

((So, did you wanna skip any yet? Like, I kinda wanna skip maybe a week/couple of weeks so Wally could be out of the hospital and doing therapy at home. He could eventually be allowed out on his own and run into Jinx.

For my part, maybe Rico could continue to blackmail Jason into doing these jobs for him and earn him the name "Red X" and the Team faces him XD))
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sun Jul 28, 2019 6:15 pm

(yes! yes! I am in on both those ideas!)
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sun Jul 28, 2019 8:57 pm

((Yay! ^^ so, how do you want Wally to bump into Jinx? Just be out on the town?))
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Mon Jul 29, 2019 5:13 pm

(Hm, well. I think it would just be casual like that. So yeah, maybe. Maybe he is just doing some rehab stuff in the park and she shows up, also in civilian clothes. And I can try to play her if you don't wanna xD

And yes, for the team to face red X. any special idea how you wanna play that out? like, should they find out right away, or no or ??)
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:07 pm

((It doesn't matter to me XD You can play her when its just her and Wally, and I'll pick up when we have Artemis there.

As for Red X/Jason... I kinda want Zerena to get really hurt. Maybe they finally get the drop on Red X/Jason, but when Zerena gets close, she realizes its Jason. She won't want to hurt him, so when she sees one of their team members go to hurt him, she takes the attack and gets hurt OR Rico could see Jason hesitating to hurt her, so Rico could just try to get rid of Jason and Zerena gets hurt instead))
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:29 pm

(Yep. Sounds good! Very Happy

and nice I like both! I think I like the first one more.)
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 56 of 100 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 78 ... 100  Next