Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BROKEN [YJ/TT RPG -BFFs Only]

3 posters

Page 1 of 93 1, 2, 3 ... 47 ... 93  Next

Go down

BROKEN [YJ/TT RPG -BFFs Only] Empty BROKEN [YJ/TT RPG -BFFs Only]

Post by NiaHearts Thu Jul 19, 2018 4:21 pm

((Alright! This one we're sure of where we left off xD))

Shinefairy wrote:Brooke rolled her eyes. She couldn't care less. And it was pretty obvious they didn't trust her after what she did.

Dick turned to them and said. "It's okay," mostly since he could see Sam was nervous to be left alone out there with stranger people.

He gave Kaldur a nod before he walked inside.

NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

BROKEN [YJ/TT RPG -BFFs Only] Empty Re: BROKEN [YJ/TT RPG -BFFs Only]

Post by Lily07 Wed Jul 25, 2018 9:37 pm

((awesome! Very Happy ))

Sam didn't like this, at all. She watched quietly as Dick walked inside after the strange guy.
With a sigh, she glanced at Jackie.

Jason frowned. Great, now even Kaldur left him out. Awesome.
Feeling annoyed, he had to control himself not to start a fire right there, his hands getting hotter by the minute.
With a frustrated groan, he just looked away, and started analyzing the rest of the dumb goons they had around. Just in case they needed to escape fast later.
Lily07
Lily07

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Thu Jul 26, 2018 6:17 pm

When the three walked in, he shut the door and turned to them. "It really does make me happy to see you both well," Kaldur told them with a little smile.

"Yeah, us, too," Wally nodded and held his arms across his chest.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Mon Jul 30, 2018 3:53 am

"So, what's up with all of this Kaldur?" Dick asked. They could skip the small talk. "After the outbreak me and Artemis came back, you wern't here. My guess was you were in Atlantis but proves you're okay. Guess my question is, why didn't you come to us?"
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Tue Jul 31, 2018 3:47 pm

"Its true I went to Atlantis. I wanted to make sure my family, King Orin and his family, and everyone was okay. However, when the bombs fell close to the ocean, it had rendered Atlantis' barriers useless and the toxicity spread quicker in the water. There was barely any survivors. I tried to stay behind but Aquaman...my King..." Kaldur gripped his fist, "made me leave before I could become the next victim.

I then returned to the surface, discombobulated and seeing the disaster in the area. I tried to find you and Artemis, but I got busy trying to help those that were not infected. Then I came upon a small base of people who set up a little troupe to keep peace and I was going to help them before trying to find the other League members and our team members. Then days turned into weeks and things just got worse. So worse that I had thought none of our friends had survived. So I stayed with them. Built a team of my own and here we are."

Wally just listened with arms crossed and felt bad after hearing all of that. Of course Kaldur would make sure to help as many people as he could. "You did good, Kal."
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Tue Jul 31, 2018 4:44 pm

"Yeah. Wally's right. And considering the circumstances... Can't have been easy." Dick admitted. He then said. "We came here to look for the team. We don't believe they're all gone. Wally and that girl who tried to steal from you? Found us just a couple of weeks ago. Jason approched us after that. We've just been trying to stick together. Hoping to find Artemis next."

"So, what did I miss?" Brooke asked the rest of them who were still out there. Obviously none of they were trusted to be let in the "inner circle", something she could see really annoyed Jason. That kinda made her smirk.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Wed Aug 01, 2018 11:22 am

"Artemis is tough. She's probably been able to keep herself alive. Every time I venture out for supplies, I try to pick up signs. Last time I heard anything, she was nearing Gotham, I think trying to find her sister," Kaldur told them.

Wally exchanged a look with Dick. They knew where her sister was. "We just came from Gotham," he told Kaldur after looking back at him. "She's not there."

"Then maybe Star City? She might have made it there by now," Kaldur guessing the likely places.

"Do you really care or you're just trying to see if we've been miserable without you?" Jackie asked Brooke, narrowing her eyes.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily07 Wed Aug 01, 2018 2:27 pm

Jason couldn't help to chuckle a little at Jackie's question. He felt like making a mocking remark to add up, but decided to just stay quiet and see what Brooke had to say.
After all, the way she had left them had made it pretty clear that she did not actually care at all about them. Not like it mattered to Jason, anyway, but still.
Lily07
Lily07

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Wed Aug 01, 2018 3:07 pm

"Maybe..." Dick thought about it. "The reason why is because... we've learned sad news about Cheshire. We thought we'd tell her in person."

"Nah, I don't really care but you don't have to tell me you've been miserable. It's kinda printed all over your faces," Brooke stated. She didn't really take any offence in that and didn't really care if she sounded rude cause it was true.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Wed Aug 01, 2018 3:17 pm

"She's dead, isn't she?" Kaldur understood. He couldn't help but to be a bit surprised. "I see. Well, I can gather all my Intel I have on the whereabouts of our friends. In the meantime, you can all stay here. I would just tell your friends out here to stay out of my team's way. They can be...rather crude sometimes."

"Yeah, uh, sure," Wally said, definitely noticing something different about him.

"Oh, and I'm sure you were just dandy on your own? Who kinda just saved your sorry ass from being held prisoner by these punks?" Jackie pointed out.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 93 1, 2, 3 ... 47 ... 93  Next