Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BROKEN [YJ/TT RPG -BFFs Only]

3 posters

Page 2 of 93 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 47 ... 93  Next

Go down

BROKEN [YJ/TT RPG -BFFs Only] - Page 2 Empty Re: BROKEN [YJ/TT RPG -BFFs Only]

Post by shinefairy Wed Aug 01, 2018 4:13 pm

"Thank you Kaldur," Dick said. Oh yeah, he defiently noticed it too but decided not to say anything, for now. "We should tell the others." He turned to Wally since it seemed they would be staying there a couple of nights.

"I didn't ask for your help," Brooke stated.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Thu Aug 02, 2018 1:05 pm

"Right, uh, thanks again." Wally turned and headed out the door where he saw Jackie and Brooke having some kind of glare off. "Uh...what did we miss?"

Jackie rolled her eyes and looked back at them. "Nothing too interesting. Everything cool?"
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Thu Aug 02, 2018 1:54 pm

(haha, glare off xD True though)

"Yeah, we're good. We talked to Kaldur and we're staying here a couple of days. He offered to help in the search for Artemis. He believes she might be near Star City," Dick explained.

"Great..." Brooke rolled her eyes, she'd hate to stay there with that gang. The others maybe didn't know what Kaldur and his friends were like but she did. They were those sort of guys you didn't want to get in trouble with. But of course Dick with his morals would belive good about everyone.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily07 Thu Aug 02, 2018 4:44 pm

Jason stretched his arms.
"Well, that's great and all" he said "I was wondering when i could start feeling like home here" he added with a small smirk, as he headed towards were their old rooms were.
Honestly? He didn't feel threatened at all by the dumb gang they were pretty much surrounded by.
He had dealt with more people at once, alone.
In that moment, he was tired, he was annoyed, and kinda felt like punching someone.
So he wasn't gonna wait for Kaldur's permission to do anything from that moment on.

Sam looked at Dick. She had been trying to ignore the little argument going on with Brooke.
"But... are we safe here?" she asked in a low voice, as she nervously glanced around the place. She really didn't feel comfortable there.
Lily07
Lily07

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Thu Aug 02, 2018 5:35 pm

"Yeah, don't worry. Cave's probably one of the safest locations there is around these days," Dick assured her, or tried to anyway. He knew she was nervy so he added. "I've been here a lot and know this place."
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily07 Thu Aug 02, 2018 6:08 pm

Sam nodded, feeling just slightly better. Still, the company they had wasn't reassuring at all.
"You think you could show me... us, around?" she asked. Maybe getting to know the place a bit better would help. Maybe not. She just wanted to move, as she was feeling really cornered in there.
Lily07
Lily07

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Thu Aug 02, 2018 8:48 pm

"Yeah! I think it'll be fun. This was our home away from home, after all. Its bringing back a lot of good memories," Wally said, finally getting a good look around the Cave. A lot of stuff had changed in there and it made his heart swell. Good memories were rushing back and it made him sad that it was no longer a place for their Team.It was just another base now.

He tried to shake the negative thoughts and turned to Dick. "Hey, think my souvenirs are still here?" he asked with a grin.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Fri Aug 03, 2018 1:46 pm

Dick sighed. "I'm sure they have..." Wally and hos souvenirs.

"What kind of souvenirs?" Brooke asked making Dick shake his head. She had to ask, even though she probably didn't care.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily07 Fri Aug 03, 2018 4:57 pm

Sam smiled a bit at Wally's enthusiasm. It was kind of contagious, and she really appreciated how he had been trying to keep the mood up.
"Souvenirs?" Sam asked as well, slightly confused by this. She saw how Dick shook his head, and she couldn't help to feel a bit amused, now curious about what that was all about.
Lily07
Lily07

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sun Aug 05, 2018 12:41 am

Wally just grinned. "Follow me," he said, going to the hallway that led to all the rooms. He told them what room was which on the way there. Jackie was definitely kinda regretting tagging along, kinda hoping she'd spot Jason and just stay with him.

"And here we are! Oh, dude! They are still here!" Wally laughed, running to the shelves lined with dusty masks and other things he collected.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 93 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 47 ... 93  Next