Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re: Young Justice~The Battle

3 posters

Page 25 of 101 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 63 ... 101  Next

Go down

Re: Young Justice~The Battle - Page 25 Empty Re: Re: Young Justice~The Battle

Post by shinefairy Thu Jan 31, 2019 2:51 pm

"Uh, was I?" Bart looked at her and he shrugged. "N-no reason. You were handling the situation so well." He said.

(Do you want to play Bruce for a little bit? If you don't mind? Smile also. Haha. I love how it's kinda Wally's fault Analeigh is finding out xD he will never tell that to Bruce.)
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Fri Feb 01, 2019 8:14 pm

((Yeah! Sure! I'm sorry Batman I shall become the Batman))

Zoe knew he was lying, but she decided to drop it and looked at the USB drive. "Alright. We got what we needed. Lets get back home so we can go over it and try to make sense of whats going on."

Bruce normally would scold Analeigh for being down there, but he remembered how fragile she was right now. He had come down with Dick and was standing behind Analeigh, trying to figure out how to approach her about all of this. "Analeigh," he said with a firm, yet soft voice. Of course she would have questions. She might even find out about Wally's true fatal accident.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sat Feb 02, 2019 2:34 pm

(Haha. Embraced the darkness!)

"Let me guess. Superspeed?" Bart looked at her, maybe adding a teasing grin.

Analeigh heard her father's voice and she turned around. She didn't know what to think. But she wasn't stupid. She could put things together. "Why havn't you told me?" She asked both a frown and still shocked expression in her face. Could her father really be the Batman? 

Dick glanced at Bruce. Well. There goes trying to deny it. But what exactly were they gonna tell her.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sat Feb 02, 2019 6:26 pm

((I shall! Muahahaha! pirat ))

Zoe rolled her eyes playfully and nodded. "Yes. Superspeed." He was so lucky he was cute.

Bruce could lie to her; he could knock her out and then use a serum to make her forget. However, right now, she deserved answers. After everything she went through, he could at least give her this. "It was for your own protection. Not many know who I am and I have it that way for a reason. I'm sorry for not telling you sooner, Analeigh, but I did not want you apart of this part of my life."
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sat Feb 02, 2019 8:06 pm

(Haha. Good!)

Bart smiled in victory before he scooped her up afyer putting his googles on and he ran them back to Star Labs. 

Analeigh keept her slight frown. So he really was Batman. Her eyes fell on her brother. 

"Uh- we're sure you can puzzle the pieces together," Dick said  rubbing the back of his neck as he took a step up. "B-but of you have questions. Feel free to ask."

Analeigh thought for a moment. She turned around to look at the batcomputer again, just making sure she wasn't imagining things. Actually she didn't know what to think. She felt fresh tears in her eyes and gripped her fist, realizing something. There could only be one reason why her fsther had keept this from her.if it was for her protection. "This is how mum died, isn't it?" She turned back to her fsther and brother, tears falling down her already black coated cheeks from the funeral. "I-Is that what happened to Wally too?" She asked, her voice trembling. She knew he had to have known. Her mother had to. Now she wish she didn't know.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Mon Feb 04, 2019 6:30 pm

Once they were at S.T.A.R. Labs in Central, Zoe went and borrowed one of their computers so she could go through the files Bruce just gave her. She was thinking of asking Cisco and Bart's grandfather for help, but she felt like this was more personal and she had to figure it out on her own. Screw her age. She wasn't a normal almost 16 year old girl.

"Alright, better get comfy. We're gonna be here a while," Zoe told Bart, since she was going to look at every single video again and again until she could make a connection. Then when she was ready, they would suit up and go to the address provided.

Bruce wished his daughter wasn't so clever. Wasn't so much like her brave and equally clever mother. "Yes. The Joker took her away from me. And Wally was the hero, Kid Flash. He died protecting this planet- protecting you, Analeigh," he told her, hoping she'd understand it all. "That is why I wanted him to stay away from you for so long. The closer you were to this life, the more danger you would be put in."
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Mon Feb 04, 2019 6:47 pm

"Well. If you say so," Bart ran away and came back in a flash, bringing some snacks and drinks for them. What? Why not eat in the process? Besides. He did better thinking on a full tummy. 

He sat down in the chsir next to her. "Okay so what we got?" 

Analeigh felt tears fall down her cheeks as she blinked. "A-and Alfred? D-did he know? " She sniffled.

Dick frowned. "He knew." He said before he waited a moment, and stepped up. "Ana. I am so sorry. What happened to Wally was all my fault." He appologized, finally being able to now when the truth was out.

Analeigh closed her eyes hard, trying to keep the tears in. She was hurt. Hurt that they were gone. That it wasn't their fault. That someone else was to blame.  It wasn't fair. She was hurting because they hadn't told her. She wish they had told her even though she was trying to understand. "I don't blame you, Dick..." Analeigh wispered before she threw herself inte her fathers arms, just crying. She couldn't take it. She was overwhelmed and didn't know what to think anymore. "It's not fair..." She wispered, grabbing his shirt tightly.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Mon Feb 04, 2019 7:33 pm

Zoe glanced at him and she shook her head with a small smile. The life of dating a speedster-food was always somehow involved. "What I got in the .5 seconds you were gone, I see lots of newspaper articles about "Pinewood Farms". That was the name of Pine Hill before it shut down after the head scientist, Hugo Strange, was arrested for illegal experimentation on patients transferred from Gotham General, along with people on the streets who came to take shelter. It was shut down by Bruce Wayne in 1992 and then reopened under the new name "Pine Hill" until a year ago when Mr. Wayne shut it back down again after seeing the "place had too many bad memories and will relocate any and all medical practices at Gotham General and surrounding hospitals". Okay... So whats the story now?" she whispered.

Bruce held Analeigh tightly and he rubbed her hair to try and calm her down the best he could. "I know its not," he whispered. It really did break his heart to see his daughter so broken. He wished he could make it easier for her....could he?
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Mon Feb 04, 2019 7:46 pm

Bart read and looked at Zoe. "Do you think they could be running illegal operations in the shadows of Gotham General and The other hospitals?" He asked. Could they really be doing experiments on patients behind the authorised real deal? If so. Couldn't be good.

Dick frowned. He hated seeing his sister ter like this. Was her knowing about this life gonna make it easier? Or harder... He let Bruce comfort her the best he could. However, after a few minutes he was shocked to hear Ana say.

Analeigh had calmed down her sobbing and when she was finally ready to stand on her own she pulled back from the hug and looked up at her father. "I want in."
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Mon Feb 04, 2019 7:54 pm

"They could be. This is Gotham we're talking about. My dad always told me something bad was going on underneath everyone's noses. Even the Batman's," Zoe muttered the last part. She looked back at Bart. "They could be sending patients away and then doing experiments. Those like my dad who would have been on..." Her eyes went wide and she quickly grabbed her bag to pull out her wallet. "Where is it?!" She finally found it and held up her dad's old driving license. It wasn't valid anymore, but hey, she kept it.

"Of course! Organ donors! Those dead or going to die could be sent to Pine Hill and experimented on when they're supposed to be sent off to get their healthy organs harvested for people. That has to be their cover!" Zoe said, even if it was a long shot.

Bruce was also a little surprised and he gave her a hard, long look. "Analeigh. You understand its dangerous?" he asked, not wanting her to rush into anything.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 101 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 63 ... 101  Next