Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Young Justice Beyond

2 posters

Page 53 of 100 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 76 ... 100  Next

Go down

Young Justice Beyond - Page 53 Empty Re: Young Justice Beyond

Post by NiaHearts Fri Jun 07, 2019 5:47 pm

Wally let out a relieved sigh. "Thank you, Kaldur. I owe you. So, got a boat I could borrow?" he asked with a little grin. Not like he had fins or could swim all the way out in the middle of the North Atlantic Ocean.

((But I do enjoy the Ted Talk Will gave Dick XD))

"Yes, we are," Will said before telling him to duck and tossed the clipboard into Brick's mouth before proceeding to kick his jaw up and caught it. He then gasped when Brick came back with a hard hit, nearly hitting him off the back of the truck. "But that's-that's not the bigger issue here! You're dropping the ball with these Markovian kids."
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sun Jun 09, 2019 7:56 pm

"I'll arrange something." Kaldur said. "But Wally. You need to be careful. We already lost you onc-" He started, putting his hand on his friends shoudler.

"Taking care of strayes wasn't the mission!" Dick stated, dodging a punch from Brick. He then attacker him in the back before doing a combo attack with Will and lifting the heavy thug in the air.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Mon Jun 24, 2019 10:51 pm

"I know, Kal. Trust me, Dick doesn't let me hear the end of it. Neither does my mother," Wally joked. "Come on. The sooner we can get this over with, the better." He was really wanting to get Mei back, but didn't want to alert Kaldur or anything.

"The mission is what the mission becomes! You know that! Those kids need you. Your team needs you!" Will told Dick as he helped him carry Brick.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Fri Jun 28, 2019 5:12 pm

Aqualad nodded. "Okay. Meet you outside after I put this back in." He geastured to the vaccum machine. He did have an idea in where to go from there.

"It was just one op! I don't do teams anymore!" Dick stated, struggling to hold Brick up.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Fri Jun 28, 2019 6:50 pm

"Thanks again, Kal." Wally nodded and appreciated his friend's help.

"You do now!" Will told him before Brick was heard yelling, "Hey! Cut it out! Put me down!"
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sat Jun 29, 2019 5:13 pm

Kaldur nodded.

5 minutes later the Atlantean walked outside to meetup with the speedster. "Okay. So do you know exactly where we need to go?"

"Ugh, the guy makes a reasonable request," Dick said, struggling.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Tue Jul 02, 2019 1:56 pm

"Well, I have a general direction. I was told we'd know when we get there," Wally said, knowing things might get messy once they arrived.

"Plus, he's really heavy," Will agreed.

"Oh, man. This ain't right," Brick said. He was then tossed onto the windshield and fell to the road where he got ran over by the huge eighteen wheeler. "This ain't right at all..." he groaned.

The two older heroes then jumped on either side of the truck, alerting the thug driving inside. "I surrender, I surrender!" he said as he held his hands up, which made the truck swerve.

"Great! Could you hold the wheel!?" Will snapped.

"Oh, yeah, yeah, yeah!" He grabbed the wheel before stopping the truck. About an hour later, the authorities arrived and arrested Brick and his team of thugs. Brick stopped and gave a look to the four undercover heroes. "Seriously, who are you guys?"

"Bowhunter Security," Roy grinned.

"Always on point," Jim added.

Will then saw Dick walk over to the side and joined him.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Tue Jul 02, 2019 2:16 pm

"Huh. Very directional," Kaldur said. "Okay. We'll use an Atlantean ship. They're very fast under water."

Later Dick were standing and looking over at the ocean. He heard Will approach him from behind. "You were right." He said.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Tue Jul 02, 2019 2:42 pm

"Alright. Sounds good. Lets go," Wally said, ready to follow him to a ship. Did he just happen to have one around?

"Of course I am. I'm older and wiser," Will said.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Tue Jul 02, 2019 2:59 pm

(Exactly what I thought xD)

"One moment my friend," Kaldur said, stopping him by holding his hand up. A few seconds later an atlantean battleship emerged to the surface. Tula and Garth then opened the top hatch and waved. "I called some friends here after you told me where we were going. Hope you don't mind getting wet." Kaldur said, since his friends had to park the ship a bit out from the beach so the water was deep enough.

Kaldur then walked into the water before diving in and swiming up to the ship, knowing Tula and Garth could swim back to Atlantis from there.

(that was the only think I could think off.)

"Y-your a clone. You're the youngest one here," Dick pointed out.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 53 of 100 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 76 ... 100  Next