Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

{{Ꭹᗝᘎﬡᘐ ᒎ⋒ᔕ☂ᓰᙅᙓ}} 1ჯ1 ᙡᓮ♈ᖺ ᔕᖺᓰﬡᗴℱᗩᓰᖇᎩ

2 posters

Page 11 of 100 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 55 ... 100  Next

Go down

{{Ꭹᗝᘎﬡᘐ ᒎ⋒ᔕ☂ᓰᙅᙓ}} 1ჯ1 ᙡᓮ♈ᖺ ᔕᖺᓰﬡᗴℱᗩᓰᖇᎩ  - Page 11 Empty Re: {{Ꭹᗝᘎﬡᘐ ᒎ⋒ᔕ☂ᓰᙅᙓ}} 1ჯ1 ᙡᓮ♈ᖺ ᔕᖺᓰﬡᗴℱᗩᓰᖇᎩ

Post by NiaHearts Thu Aug 23, 2018 6:49 pm

Scarlett laughed a little and she playfully nudged his arm. "Thanks. Not too bad looking yourself," she teased, even though she had no ides what damage was done to his outfit.

"Em..." Wally frowned when she backed up. "Its gonna be okay. We're going to take you back to S.T.A.R. Labs and see what happened with the suit."
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

{{Ꭹᗝᘎﬡᘐ ᒎ⋒ᔕ☂ᓰᙅᙓ}} 1ჯ1 ᙡᓮ♈ᖺ ᔕᖺᓰﬡᗴℱᗩᓰᖇᎩ  - Page 11 Empty Re: {{Ꭹᗝᘎﬡᘐ ᒎ⋒ᔕ☂ᓰᙅᙓ}} 1ჯ1 ᙡᓮ♈ᖺ ᔕᖺᓰﬡᗴℱᗩᓰᖇᎩ

Post by shinefairy Thu Aug 23, 2018 6:53 pm

Dick chuckled. "That's supose to be a joke?" He teased.

Emi shook her head. Tears was still going down her eyes. "It's not gonna be okay! I... I'm a monster!" She stated, hugging her arms tightly. Where could she go? Where could she possibly go without hurting anyone!?
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Thu Aug 23, 2018 7:00 pm

"Well, I'm laughing, so..." Scarlett smirked a bit over at him.

"You're not a monster! I promise you, you're not one, Emi!" Wally said, grabbing her covered arms again. "Emi, please, just take a breath and believe me when I say it is not your fault."
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Thu Aug 23, 2018 7:07 pm

Dick laughed a little and bumped her. "Haha. Funny."

Emi just shook her head as she cried. "A-all of those people... They're dead! S-slaughtered by me and... They didn't deserve to die. I... I don't know what to do!" She was having a Waves of guilt. How was it not her fault!? She... Their lives was on her hands.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Thu Aug 23, 2018 7:12 pm

Scarlett laughed a little before she said, "So, Boy Wonder, where are we going now? Back to your place?"

"You couldn't have controlled that, Emi. It wasn't your fault. They didn't know and you didn't know," Wally said, wanting her to calm down. He saw police cars in the distance and he quickly picking her up, being careful not to touch any bare skin. "Hold on," he said, just going to flash her to STAR Labs.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Thu Aug 23, 2018 7:20 pm

"Not just yet," Dick said before he bowed and held his hand out. "Do you care for a dance?" He asked.

Emi was too upset to even have time to process that. But all the time she felt that as soon as anyone touched her, clothes or not she was afraid of the consequenses.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Thu Aug 23, 2018 7:39 pm

Scarlett actually blushed before she smiled and laid her hand in his. "I'd love one," she said. Finally!

Wally took her to STAR Labs, not going to wait to do a security check in and went straight to Cisco's lab. He hadn't gotten there yet, so he sat Emi down in a chair. He then sighed and sat down as well, trying to process everything.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Thu Aug 23, 2018 7:49 pm

Dick chuckled but was glad she accepted. He stood straight before pulling her a bit closer to hold her hand and have one around her waist. However, he admitted. "Just so you know I'm kind of a crappy dancer."

"I should go to the Police station. Tell them what happened," Emi said. She didn't want to just run from what she did. It scared her but... She didn't know.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Thu Aug 23, 2018 8:11 pm

"Well...this is my first time dancing blind, so I can't say I'll be perfect either," Scarlett told him with a bit of a blush, but glad it was dark enough he couldn't see it. She held one of his hands and put the other on his shoulder.

"No, no," Wally said, immediately looking over. "We don't tell anyone what happened, other than the scientists here."
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Fri Aug 24, 2018 12:37 pm

Dick chuckled. "Touche," He said before he slowly started dancing with her.

"I killed those people Wally! I can't just run from it!" Emi stated, just overwhelmed with emotions right now. She was scared, and sad and freaking out.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 100 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 55 ... 100  Next