Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

{{Ꭹᗝᘎﬡᘐ ᒎ⋒ᔕ☂ᓰᙅᙓ}} 1ჯ1 ᙡᓮ♈ᖺ ᔕᖺᓰﬡᗴℱᗩᓰᖇᎩ

2 posters

Page 12 of 100 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 56 ... 100  Next

Go down

{{Ꭹᗝᘎﬡᘐ ᒎ⋒ᔕ☂ᓰᙅᙓ}} 1ჯ1 ᙡᓮ♈ᖺ ᔕᖺᓰﬡᗴℱᗩᓰᖇᎩ  - Page 12 Empty Re: {{Ꭹᗝᘎﬡᘐ ᒎ⋒ᔕ☂ᓰᙅᙓ}} 1ჯ1 ᙡᓮ♈ᖺ ᔕᖺᓰﬡᗴℱᗩᓰᖇᎩ

Post by NiaHearts Fri Aug 24, 2018 2:59 pm

Scarlett smiled as she swayed with him to the silent night. It was nice, despite her dirty and torn dress and cold grass under her bare feet. But she wouldn't trade this for the world. "This is really nice," she whispered.

"Babe, you're not running," Wally said, getting up to kneel in front of her. "Calm down. Take a breath. Its going to work out fine." Not too long after he said that, both Cisco and his uncle came into the lab. "You told Uncle Barry!?"

"Kinda hard to miss it, Wally," Barry told them. He frowned when he saw how upset they both seemed. "What exactly happened?"

"Just something bad, okay? Can you fix the suit, Cisco?" Wally asked.

"I can, but it'll take time. I didn't think it'd malfunction so easily," Cisco said.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

{{Ꭹᗝᘎﬡᘐ ᒎ⋒ᔕ☂ᓰᙅᙓ}} 1ჯ1 ᙡᓮ♈ᖺ ᔕᖺᓰﬡᗴℱᗩᓰᖇᎩ  - Page 12 Empty Re: {{Ꭹᗝᘎﬡᘐ ᒎ⋒ᔕ☂ᓰᙅᙓ}} 1ჯ1 ᙡᓮ♈ᖺ ᔕᖺᓰﬡᗴℱᗩᓰᖇᎩ

Post by shinefairy Fri Aug 24, 2018 3:26 pm

"Well, I couldn't just leave you hanging after you asked me to the dance. I'm sorry the mission ruined the night," Dick said, knowing that girls did loved high school dances.

Emi looked down, not wanting to look up. She felt like a criminal. She felt awful. But she didn't move. Fear of touching anyone else made her just want to be still with everyone on a safe distance.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Fri Aug 24, 2018 3:30 pm

"Well, it didn't ruin the night. I've had worse nights," Scarlett joked, just trying to make him feel better.

"Emi, hey," Wally said, trying to get her to look at him. "We need you to go and take the suit off for us. We're gonna give you some clothes to put on that'll cover most of your skin."
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Fri Aug 24, 2018 3:45 pm

Dick actually chuckled. "Well, I'm glad you see fighting blone girls and spider douchbags as not the worst night," He joked back.

"Wally, maybe she just needs some time to sit," Barry said, seeing as Emi wasn't moving. He could tell by her face, the way she was just scilent that this was a lot to process by her. And he couldn't possibly imagine being in her shoes.

shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Fri Aug 24, 2018 5:55 pm

"Well, I get to dance with you after all, so its a perfect night," Scarlett smiled up at him.

Wally looked at his uncle before looking back at Emi. He realized now that giving her time would be best. Unlike him, she didn't like to resolve things fast or could think and process things quick. She needed time, and he would give that to her. "Right... I'm sorry," he muttered, getting up. He walked over to the others, just going to give her some space.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Fri Aug 24, 2018 6:01 pm

"That's nice of you to say considering my bad dance moves," Dick chuckled, stumbling and making them lose balance before he catched her in his arms, creating a dip. "Ah. Got you."

Barry sighed and walked over to talk to Wally in private. He head him into another room so they, especially Emi wouldn't hear. "Wally, it's not your or her fault that this happened," He said, not really knowing what was going threw his head.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Fri Aug 24, 2018 6:11 pm

Scarlett laughed then as she held onto him. "I really thought you were about to drop us," she said, one leg a little off the ground.

"I know," Wally whispered, glancing back at the room. "She's hating and blaming herself and its just...I can't hold her, Barry. I can't rub her hair or even begin to tell her its alright without her crying again. I've failed her."
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Fri Aug 24, 2018 6:40 pm

"Pth me. I would never," Dick teased, playing it smooth. He chuckeld before helping her up.

"You havn't failed her," Barry said, gripping his shoulder. "She needs you now. More than ever. And we will find something to help her condition," He assured him. "She didn't ask for these powers."
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Fri Aug 24, 2018 6:52 pm

Scarlett laughed and she got her arms around his neck then. "Very smooth, Grayson."

"I know," Wally muttered. He looked up at his uncle then and nodded. "Thank you, Uncle Barry. Can we...can we not tell the League about all of this? I don't want Emi getting into trouble."
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sat Aug 25, 2018 12:36 pm

"Well, I always was smooth. You, on the other hand are very much noticable," He said, remembering from when they were young. He was more sneaky and whenever she was there she caught everyone's attention.

Barry sighed. "I'll see what I can do. But I'm not making any promises."
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 100 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 56 ... 100  Next