Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

{{Ꭹᗝᘎﬡᘐ ᒎ⋒ᔕ☂ᓰᙅᙓ}} 1ჯ1 ᙡᓮ♈ᖺ ᔕᖺᓰﬡᗴℱᗩᓰᖇᎩ

2 posters

Page 17 of 100 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 58 ... 100  Next

Go down

{{Ꭹᗝᘎﬡᘐ ᒎ⋒ᔕ☂ᓰᙅᙓ}} 1ჯ1 ᙡᓮ♈ᖺ ᔕᖺᓰﬡᗴℱᗩᓰᖇᎩ  - Page 18 Empty Re: {{Ꭹᗝᘎﬡᘐ ᒎ⋒ᔕ☂ᓰᙅᙓ}} 1ჯ1 ᙡᓮ♈ᖺ ᔕᖺᓰﬡᗴℱᗩᓰᖇᎩ

Post by shinefairy Thu Sep 20, 2018 7:33 pm

Dick frowned and didn't want to touch her incase she'd flinch. He digged his pocket and got something out. It was just a plastic cup, with pink glitter on it. He showed it to her. "Hey, remember when you gave this to me?" It was on my 10th birthday. You said that, as long as I keept it. We'd always be in touch." Dick said. When they were kids they always used two cups with a string to talk with eachother from a distance, just like in movies.

Emi looked up at what he was holding out and had to smile a little. He had never showed her he keept that ugly useless cup.

"And like you made that promise, I promised to always stay in touch. And I am," Dick said. He gently sat down next to her, giving her the cup in her gloved hand before grabbing her hand in his, gently.

Emi smiled before she cried, wanting to hug him, but just gripped his hand.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

{{Ꭹᗝᘎﬡᘐ ᒎ⋒ᔕ☂ᓰᙅᙓ}} 1ჯ1 ᙡᓮ♈ᖺ ᔕᖺᓰﬡᗴℱᗩᓰᖇᎩ  - Page 18 Empty Re: {{Ꭹᗝᘎﬡᘐ ᒎ⋒ᔕ☂ᓰᙅᙓ}} 1ჯ1 ᙡᓮ♈ᖺ ᔕᖺᓰﬡᗴℱᗩᓰᖇᎩ

Post by NiaHearts Thu Sep 20, 2018 8:20 pm

Wally watched them and he shifted uncomfortably where he stood. He tried not to frown or say anything, but Emi wouldn't even let him hold her hand. Yet she was okay with this. No, no, stop it. This is good. She's...she's smiling again, and seems comfortable. This is a good thing, he thought.

He got a sad smile before he got some tissues from the table, giving them to her. "Here you go, babe."

Scarlett, however, was just as disturbed. Well, jealous. Last time she checked, he never had anything she gave him when they were little. Never carried it around with him. But even she was trying not to be jealous and she stayed silent, just letting her cry and having Dick be there for her.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Fri Sep 21, 2018 10:22 am

Emi looked up at him and gave him a small smile, grabbing them with her free hand. "Thanks," She said before sniffling and wiping her eyes. It was quiet for a few moments before Emi spoke after calming down her tears a little. "I-I'm sorry guys."
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Fri Sep 21, 2018 5:22 pm

"Don't apologize, Emi. We can't imagine what you're going through," Scarlett told her, just being as level headed as she could be.

"Cisco is gonna be back soon with more details about the suit, Em, but they want to run some tests on you, too. It won't hurt," Wally told her now that she was a little more calm.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Fri Sep 21, 2018 5:31 pm

Emi nodded. "Alright, I'll do whatever's necessary," she said, nodding.

Dick nodded and said. "You're gonna be okay."
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Fri Sep 21, 2018 5:42 pm

"I was actually about to go get some drinks. Do you two want any?" Wally asked.

"I'm fine. Thanks," Scarlett said.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Fri Sep 21, 2018 5:48 pm

"I'm good," Dick said.

"Just water, please," Emi said. It was like everything she had been drinking.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Fri Sep 21, 2018 5:55 pm

"Sure thing," Wally said, walking out and going to the cafeteria to get some water and maybe him some snacks. He'd zoom, but he had been told to watch where he ran while he was there.

Scarlett sat down and she leaned her head on her hand. "Um...was the dance fun before...ya know?" she asked Emi, just trying to make small talk.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Fri Sep 21, 2018 6:04 pm

"Um,.. ok. I guess," Emi said, not really able to think of anything good. "What about you?" She looked at the two.

"Um. It was great," Dick lied, siling, not wanting her to get worried or anything in her condition.

"Great." Emi nodded, sighing.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Fri Sep 21, 2018 6:18 pm

((Hey, I is starting to get a little bored again xD I do like the idea of jealousy, but I also wanna get a little romance for my girly. I got a slight idea too))
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 100 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 58 ... 100  Next