Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

{{Ꭹᗝᘎﬡᘐ ᒎ⋒ᔕ☂ᓰᙅᙓ}} 1ჯ1 ᙡᓮ♈ᖺ ᔕᖺᓰﬡᗴℱᗩᓰᖇᎩ

2 posters

Page 58 of 100 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 79 ... 100  Next

Go down

{{Ꭹᗝᘎﬡᘐ ᒎ⋒ᔕ☂ᓰᙅᙓ}} 1ჯ1 ᙡᓮ♈ᖺ ᔕᖺᓰﬡᗴℱᗩᓰᖇᎩ  - Page 58 Empty Re: {{Ꭹᗝᘎﬡᘐ ᒎ⋒ᔕ☂ᓰᙅᙓ}} 1ჯ1 ᙡᓮ♈ᖺ ᔕᖺᓰﬡᗴℱᗩᓰᖇᎩ

Post by NiaHearts Sun Jul 07, 2019 6:54 pm

Scarlett decided to do something different this year. Every year for Halloween, she was either something bloody, scary, or just downright creepy. Not this year, because she planned on finally telling Dick how she felt so she wanted the mood romantic. That's why she was arriving to the Cave wearing a long, white Renaissance dress that she had to hold up by her hands so she didn't trip. Her hair was slightly curled and had a single braid going around her head and she even had on some glittery makeup. Yes, she had arrived as 'Juliet' to the party, with the hope of Dick being her 'Romeo'.

"Ow! Hit me again, I dare you," Wally told Artemis after he had tried grabbing a cookie before everyone had arrived. The speedster had dressed up as a character from an old Sci-Fi show that had pointed ears and a yellow and black outfit.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

{{Ꭹᗝᘎﬡᘐ ᒎ⋒ᔕ☂ᓰᙅᙓ}} 1ჯ1 ᙡᓮ♈ᖺ ᔕᖺᓰﬡᗴℱᗩᓰᖇᎩ  - Page 58 Empty Re: {{Ꭹᗝᘎﬡᘐ ᒎ⋒ᔕ☂ᓰᙅᙓ}} 1ჯ1 ᙡᓮ♈ᖺ ᔕᖺᓰﬡᗴℱᗩᓰᖇᎩ

Post by shinefairy Sun Jul 07, 2019 7:00 pm

"Make me and I'll fight you," Artemis, was actually dressed at Artemis. No. Not herself, but the greek god of the hunt.

"Let's try to stay friends tonight, okay?" Mgann smiled a little. This year she was dressed out in her cheerleading outfit, well all organic of course and she even had her pom poms.

"I wonder where the others are,?" She thought seeing not all of them had arrived yet.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sun Jul 07, 2019 7:24 pm

"Uh, M'gann, did I put this on right?" Conner asked as he arrived to the kitchen wearing the costume she had picked out for him since he didn't exactly care for costumes. He only did it to make her happy. He was wearing a football player costume to match her and just hoped he got the shoulder pads on right.

"I think its on right," Scarlett teased as she joined the others.

"Wow. You're wearing a dress?" Wally teased Scarlett. She looked really pretty, though. It was a nice change of pace.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sun Jul 07, 2019 8:07 pm

Dick had walked to the cave with Emi, over riding her through the zeta's since they both lived in gotham anyway. To Scars disappointment he wasn't ressed as Romeo. But he was dressed as "Tuxedo mask" from sailor moon. Hey, he needed a character that had a mask or wore glasses alright?

"Hey everyone!" He smiled when they walked in.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sun Jul 07, 2019 8:10 pm

((OH MY GOD HE'S TUXEDO MASK!? Heart Eyes Heart Eyes Heart Eyes YES! I would die XD))

Wally looked over and whistled playfully. "Wow. Lookin' sharp, Rob," he called with a grin. He looked at Emi and he smiled when he saw her cute Tinkerbell outfit. "You look great, Emi."

"Oh! I get it! You're Tuxedo Mask because he wears a mask!" M'gann giggled and she shook the pom poms in her hands. "Awesome!"

"Wow, didn't take you were an anime fan?" Scarlett teased Dick. However, she LOVED that he was dressed as Tuxedo Mask. She loved watching Sailor Moon back when she was a kid. But she couldn't see him and it made her a little upset.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Mon Jul 08, 2019 5:25 pm

(Haha. Best I could think of xD)

"And the fact hat you know that just proves that you're an anime fan," Dick teased her back. To be honest there wern't a lot of costumes he could wear that had a part that covered hus eyes.

"And the fact that you don't get to tell your secret id to your team for Batman, is still lame," Emi decided to remark to tease him back as she crossed her arms.

She looked at the team and they all looked great. "You all look great, by the way." She looked at Scarlett and she looked really outstanding in that dress. She was sure Mgann had helped her with her hair cause no way anyone who was blind could get it to look that good.

"Thanks. Hey, Where's Kaldur, by the way?" Artemis asked, not seeing their Atlantean friend.

"He said something about a halloween party in Atlantis?" Conner remembered.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Mon Jul 08, 2019 6:33 pm

"They have those?" Scarlett asked, surprised.

((I love it <3 He would look adorable!))

"Well, he's missing out with us. Scary movies, junk food, and the argument that magic and ghosts aren't real will occur," Wally said, crossing his arms before seeing the looks from his teammates. "What?"

"You still don't believe in the magic arts even after everything with Dr. Fate and Kent Nelson?" M'gann asked, frowning a little. He was sure hopeless.

"Nope," Wally shook his head. "Science explains everything."
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Tue Jul 09, 2019 2:40 pm

(I bet so XD I forgott. Is zatanna a part of the team? I don't think she is yet in this rp anyway)

"Nerd," Artemis commented, smirking.

"Well, if we're not waiting for anyone else, then what's first on your schedule M'gann?" Dick asked, knowing the martian always planned things ahead.

shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Wed Jul 10, 2019 11:37 am

((Mmm... For the sake, nah. Not yet))

M'gann shook the pom poms in her hand. "Well, I thought we would start off with something different. Its called... Monster Mash!" She held up the little box set she made on her own. "Inside is different Halloween theme dances or things. We'll take turns pulling a card out and do a dance that resembles the theme. So if it says..." She thought about it. "The 'mummy', we'll have to do a mummy dance or something that could resemble it."

"Oh, make Supey go first. I wanna see him dance," Wally teased Conner who just gave him a glare.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Wed Jul 10, 2019 11:56 am

"Hm, sounds kinda fun actually," Artemis stood and smiled. She wasn't usually into dancing all too much, but this sounded fun.

"I'm in." Dick smiled. "Livingroom?"

shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 58 of 100 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 79 ... 100  Next