Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

{{Ꭹᗝᘎﬡᘐ ᒎ⋒ᔕ☂ᓰᙅᙓ}} 1ჯ1 ᙡᓮ♈ᖺ ᔕᖺᓰﬡᗴℱᗩᓰᖇᎩ

2 posters

Page 32 of 100 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 66 ... 100  Next

Go down

{{Ꭹᗝᘎﬡᘐ ᒎ⋒ᔕ☂ᓰᙅᙓ}} 1ჯ1 ᙡᓮ♈ᖺ ᔕᖺᓰﬡᗴℱᗩᓰᖇᎩ  - Page 33 Empty Re: {{Ꭹᗝᘎﬡᘐ ᒎ⋒ᔕ☂ᓰᙅᙓ}} 1ჯ1 ᙡᓮ♈ᖺ ᔕᖺᓰﬡᗴℱᗩᓰᖇᎩ

Post by shinefairy Fri Jan 11, 2019 6:47 pm

(Maybe Asami starts planning her plan or something so that can start when Scar is Broken and hurt and all that big plan shit can go down?)
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

{{Ꭹᗝᘎﬡᘐ ᒎ⋒ᔕ☂ᓰᙅᙓ}} 1ჯ1 ᙡᓮ♈ᖺ ᔕᖺᓰﬡᗴℱᗩᓰᖇᎩ  - Page 33 Empty Re: {{Ꭹᗝᘎﬡᘐ ᒎ⋒ᔕ☂ᓰᙅᙓ}} 1ჯ1 ᙡᓮ♈ᖺ ᔕᖺᓰﬡᗴℱᗩᓰᖇᎩ

Post by NiaHearts Fri Jan 11, 2019 7:01 pm

((Okay ^^ so, Scarlett almost gets raped but Dick stops Gabriel in time. I don't wanna actual scar Scarlett her whole life xD but we ready?))
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Fri Jan 11, 2019 7:07 pm

(Okay. Okay. I am with you!)
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Fri Jan 11, 2019 7:17 pm

((Yay! Okay, start!))

The weekend and party finally arrive and Scarlett couldn't help but to be nervous. It was her first high school party with her first high school boyfriend. Gabriel had picked her up, promising her parents that she'd be home by curfew and actually talking to her parents in Spanish and instantly won their favor.

"This way," Gabriel told Scarlett after taking her hand and leading her inside his house where the part was taking place. Scarlett didn't need his help, but she couldn't tell him that. However, things were super crowded in his house. Lots of people, loud music, and she heard the distant splash of a pool.

He stopped to talk to some friends from his old school and introduced Scarlett to them. She kinda clung to Gabriel's side until he went to go get them drinks. Little did she knew he was planning something for that night.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Fri Jan 11, 2019 7:28 pm

Dick had seriously considering moping at home. But he did not trust that guy. He had just showed up off the grid?He didn't like it.

So he was just at the party with Barbara and some of his friends. Not going to brother Scarlett, but defiently keeping an eye out. 

Emi was at home with her girlfriend. She wasn't really one to go to another big party cause that was just where her life had gone to hell.

"You okay?" Asami asked her, seeing her look absent minded.

"Huh? Yeah. I was just thinking about when my powers backlashed for the first time. Not a great memory..." She admitted.

Asami frowned and gripped her hand. "I'm sorry."

"Don't be. It wasn't your fault. Nothing can shange what happened." Emi said.

"Maybe things like that don't have to happen again in the future?" Asami smiled, teying to cheer her up. They had both suffered from metahumans and metahuman powers.

"Maybe?" Emi looked up smiled at her.

Asami pecked her lips. "I love you. Don't worry."

"I'll try not to," Emi smiled. "Thanks Asami."
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Fri Jan 11, 2019 7:40 pm

"Here you go." Gabriel walked over to Scarlett with a glass of something, which she obviously couldn't tell.

"What is it?" Scarlett asked, hoping it wasn't beer. He had promised that this party would be all legal. She trusted him, but people could have spiked the drinks or slipped nothing in them.

Gabriel chuckled. "It's poison-ow!" She had punched his arm. "Damn, babe, chil. I'm kidding. It's a special drink my Mama made for tonight. It's like spicy soda. You'll love it."

"'Kay, but if I die, I'm haunting you," Scarlet teased him. She then took a drink and he was not kidding around it being spicy. She really, really liked it and drank the rest. "Okay, I will haunt you less."

Gabriel laughed and got his arm around her before kissing her cheek. "I'd never lie to you, Scarlett. You mean a lot to me." He then turned her face and kissed her lips.

If Scarlett wasn't so consumed by the kiss and the happiness she felt at the party, she would have felt his heart beat quicken to indicate he was lying.

Then, about three drinks later, Scarlett began to feel drowsy. "Um, Gabriel? I'm not feeling all that great. Is there somewhere I can sit down for a few minutes?"

"Oh, yeah. This way." Gabriel lead her to the guest bedroom on the same floor they were on.

"Dick? I've been hearing some weird rumors about that Diaz guy," Barbara told Dick after coming over from the dessert table
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Fri Jan 11, 2019 7:49 pm

Dick had seen Diaz leave the dance floor with Scarlett and he looked at Barbara when she came over. "What you got?"
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Fri Jan 11, 2019 7:56 pm

"Apparently he was accused of raping and harassing girls at his old school. So much so that he and his parents left and that's why they suddenly showed up to Gotham," Barbara told him. "I mean, gossip is gossip, but I still have a bad feeling."
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Fri Jan 11, 2019 7:57 pm

"Yeah. You're not the only one..." Dick muttered. "I'm gonna be right back." He said, leaving to make sure Scar was okay.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Fri Jan 11, 2019 8:19 pm

Scarlett leaned back on the bed, feeling very out of it and did not like it. Her movements were slow and she couldn't think properly. "Gabriel...? You-You there?" She groaned

"I'm here. Don't worry. I'm gonna take good care of you," Gabriel told her after shutting the door. He then walked over, having taken off his shirt. Then he got onto the bed and leaned over Scarlett a little. "You're really beautiful, you know that?"

"N-No, I'm no... What are you doing?" Scarlett felt something on her neck. Was he kissing her neck? She put her hands up and felt he had taken his shirt off. "G-Gabriel, hey, whoa. I can't...aghh..." She wasn't strong enough to push him off.

"Shh, it's okay. Just enjoy." Gabriel then took off her own shirt and continued, until Scarlett final got some of her senses back and began to make the room shake.

"I-I said no, now get offa me!" Scarlett said more loudly, now trying to push him off, super scared.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 100 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 66 ... 100  Next