Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

{{Ꭹᗝᘎﬡᘐ ᒎ⋒ᔕ☂ᓰᙅᙓ}} 1ჯ1 ᙡᓮ♈ᖺ ᔕᖺᓰﬡᗴℱᗩᓰᖇᎩ

2 posters

Page 66 of 100 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 83 ... 100  Next

Go down

{{Ꭹᗝᘎﬡᘐ ᒎ⋒ᔕ☂ᓰᙅᙓ}} 1ჯ1 ᙡᓮ♈ᖺ ᔕᖺᓰﬡᗴℱᗩᓰᖇᎩ  - Page 66 Empty Re: {{Ꭹᗝᘎﬡᘐ ᒎ⋒ᔕ☂ᓰᙅᙓ}} 1ჯ1 ᙡᓮ♈ᖺ ᔕᖺᓰﬡᗴℱᗩᓰᖇᎩ

Post by NiaHearts Fri Aug 30, 2019 7:43 pm

Wally arrived to the Cave and he looked around, not seeing anyone at first. "M'gann? Con?" he called.

"Wally," M'gann said as she floated over after having the kitchen cleaned up. It wasn't good he was there. She knew Scarlett wanted her personal space from everyone right now. "Um, hi. What are you doing here?"

"I'm actually looking for Emi," Wally said, thinking it was a little weird the martian asked why he was there. "Is everything okay?"

"Yeah, just uh..." M'gann sighed. "Scarlett's here. She's talking to Black Canary about last night. So please, just try to give her some space. But as for Emi, she's not here. Its just us girls here. Even Conner's out with Wolf."

Wally frowned, feeling bad for Scarlett and even getting more worried about Emi. "You haven't heard from Emi, have you?"

"No, I promise. You haven't heard from her since yesterday?" The speedster shook his head, deepening the frown on the young Martian. "M-Maybe we should go looking for her?"

"I already got Robin on that. Lets not panic just yet," Wally said, when in reality, he was panicking. This wouldn't the first time - or hell, second time - Emi had been kidnapped for her powers.

"Good girl. I don't wish to harm you. I need you healthy for what comes next," Deathstroke said as he got the cuffs on her wrists and activated them. He then made her walk in front of him to a helicopter, where he'd be taking her to a remote place for the next part in his plan.

Scarlett nodded. "They had dated for maybe a year when we came to Gotham and the accident happened. But they've been broken up for almost that long, too, so I thought...maybe, just maybe I could have my shot with him. I guess I was wrong and he's only ever going to think of me as a friend."
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

{{Ꭹᗝᘎﬡᘐ ᒎ⋒ᔕ☂ᓰᙅᙓ}} 1ჯ1 ᙡᓮ♈ᖺ ᔕᖺᓰﬡᗴℱᗩᓰᖇᎩ  - Page 66 Empty Re: {{Ꭹᗝᘎﬡᘐ ᒎ⋒ᔕ☂ᓰᙅᙓ}} 1ჯ1 ᙡᓮ♈ᖺ ᔕᖺᓰﬡᗴℱᗩᓰᖇᎩ

Post by shinefairy Fri Aug 30, 2019 7:51 pm

It wasn't much later that Dick called Wally back up. And that was after checking with Emi's parents she didecome home last night. They thought she had stayed at the cave or at a friends house. However, that just made things even more suspicious. If no one had seen her since last night something was defiently wrong. Unless Emi had run away, but Dick really hoped he hadn't upset her that much.

Emi frowned and sat down in the helikopter. "What comes next? Where are you taking me?" She asked, trying to memorise as much as possible about her surroundings.

Dinah frowned. "Well, I wouldn't shut all doors. Sometimes friendship can lead to something more. That's how it was for me and Ollie." She said.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Fri Aug 30, 2019 8:37 pm

Wally was in the souvenir room, trying to keep his mind clear when his phone went off. He was hoping it was Emi and frowned when he saw it was Dick. "Hey, anything?" he asked after answering.

"Its not important. What is important is staying still, unless you would rather fall down about 100 or so feet," Deathstroke said as he flew them to the remote location.

"But-But I've tried everything. Multiple times to tell him how I feel, but he just thinks I mean I like him in a friendly way or I adore him because we grew up together." Tears filled Scarlett's eyes as she looked down and hugged her knees. "I already tried giving up on him... Not just once, but twice. But he was always in the back of my mind. I think I love him, Dinah, but I don't know if I should keep trying to love him or just give up..."
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sat Aug 31, 2019 5:08 pm

"Well, her phone's been dead for at least 8 hours. And, that's not normal. I tried calling her parents, they said she never came home last night. P-please tell me she'd at the cave or with someone on the team?" Dick asked, already getting uostairs and he started getting dressed.

Emi gulped, looking down and she sat back, deciding to keep quiet or she felt like Deathstroke would get the urge to push her out of the copter. She was freaking out, badly. The only thing that keept her calm was that he didn't seem to want to hurt her. He didn't really hurt her last time.

Dinah then stood up and walked over to comfort her. She frowned, rubbing ehr back. "Love can be tough and unfair. And I don't want to tell you to give up on your heart. Maybe... Maybe Robin just isn't ready for another relationship. That could be the case." She said, trying to comfort her.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Wed Sep 04, 2019 1:30 pm

"N-No, she's not here. Its just M'gann," Wally said as his head started to spin. Not again, not again, not again! Dammit! "I'm getting ready now. Should I call the Team? Get them to help?" If they weren't busy, anyway. He did only see M'gann anyway, and Scarlett but was she ready for a mission?

Scarlett sniffled and she wiped her eyes. "Y-Yeah... Maybe," she whispered, not sure how true that was. Deep down, she knew Dick would choose Emi every single time.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Wed Sep 04, 2019 2:37 pm

"N-No, don't suit up yet. Just... Uh..." Dick ran his hands through his hair. See if you can find her, somewhere around the cave or happy harbour, or even Central City." He said. "I'll check out Gotham now. M-maybe she's just... been out. Let's not assume the worst yet." He said. Trying to stay calm. Panicking wouldn't help.

"I'll tell you waht I do know. And that is that somewhere out there, these is someone waiting to meet just you." Dinah said, stroking her hair.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Wed Sep 04, 2019 4:28 pm

Wally frowned, wanting to go ahead and suit up anyway. "Alright. If I don't find anything in an hour, we're getting the Team involved and going after Emi." He still had a bad feeling about this. Sure, Emi had been gone for a while and didn't say where she was, but her family at least knew she was okay. So this wasn't like last time.

"You think so?" Scarlett asked, turning her head in Dinah's direction. Dinah was so, so sweet. Definitely a motherly figure that she felt comfortable talking to.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Wed Sep 04, 2019 4:49 pm

"Yeah. I'll keep you posted." Dick said before he hung up. He got on his Bike, before going out to look for her.

(So. I think I wanna keep Emi like "taken" for a solid time now. I am evil)

"I know so," Dinah smiled at her. "Now, I think some of M'ganns cookies and milk would be nice. Don't you?" She asked, drying her tears.

shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Wed Sep 04, 2019 6:50 pm

Wally hung up and got suited anyway so he could look around the island without getting seen by any of the civilians.

((Awwww noooo XD I kinda think maybe she could become something like Tara? Maybe since she can activate powers, what if SHE'S the leading subject to their long term plan of making meta-humans and trafficking them in the future?))

Scarlett smiled and she nodded. "Yeah. Sounds good. Thank you, Dinah," she said, hugging her tightly.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Thu Sep 05, 2019 4:41 pm

Dick took a solid good 2 hours to really search Gotham throughly, and look for any places he thought Emi might have been. He checked all of her and their friends houses but no one had seen her. With every dead end Dick just knew how something had to be wrong. So, he went to check the zeta tubes next for clues. Well, after getting changed and even telling Bruce at the mansion so he could keep an eye out.

(Yeah, exactly. I like that ^^ I think it could be fun.)

"You're welcome" Dinah hugged her back. "I am here anytime if you need to talk." She pulled back and smiled.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 66 of 100 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 83 ... 100  Next