Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

{{Ꭹᗝᘎﬡᘐ ᒎ⋒ᔕ☂ᓰᙅᙓ}} 1ჯ1 ᙡᓮ♈ᖺ ᔕᖺᓰﬡᗴℱᗩᓰᖇᎩ

2 posters

Page 5 of 100 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 52 ... 100  Next

Go down

{{Ꭹᗝᘎﬡᘐ ᒎ⋒ᔕ☂ᓰᙅᙓ}} 1ჯ1 ᙡᓮ♈ᖺ ᔕᖺᓰﬡᗴℱᗩᓰᖇᎩ  - Page 6 Empty Re: {{Ꭹᗝᘎﬡᘐ ᒎ⋒ᔕ☂ᓰᙅᙓ}} 1ჯ1 ᙡᓮ♈ᖺ ᔕᖺᓰﬡᗴℱᗩᓰᖇᎩ

Post by shinefairy Mon Aug 06, 2018 1:35 pm

Dick nodded. "I will," He then turned back to the screen, wakling over. "Okay. I'll take your...daughter, to the dance," He agreed.

Emi got home and was just falling back onto her bed. He saw his text. She knew that he didn't mean bad, but he was still stupid sometimes. She decided not to answer for now, but she wouldn't just ignore then dance bacause of a silly thing like that.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

{{Ꭹᗝᘎﬡᘐ ᒎ⋒ᔕ☂ᓰᙅᙓ}} 1ჯ1 ᙡᓮ♈ᖺ ᔕᖺᓰﬡᗴℱᗩᓰᖇᎩ  - Page 6 Empty Re: {{Ꭹᗝᘎﬡᘐ ᒎ⋒ᔕ☂ᓰᙅᙓ}} 1ჯ1 ᙡᓮ♈ᖺ ᔕᖺᓰﬡᗴℱᗩᓰᖇᎩ

Post by NiaHearts Thu Aug 09, 2018 1:14 pm

"Don't tell me, ask her," Killer Moth said, gesturing to his daughter.

"Figures she wouldn't respond," Wally sighed, falling back on his own bed. He glanced over at his closet where his tux was hanging after his mother had prepared it for him. Well, least they would have fun that night.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Thu Aug 09, 2018 5:05 pm

"Seriously?" Dick lowered his eyebrows. He really didn't want to.

Emi looked over to her wardrobe and saw her dress hanging on hanger. At first she didn't think she would be able to go at all due to her... Problem. She was just so greatful for Cisco's invention and hopefully now she could have a some what normal life.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Mon Aug 13, 2018 3:57 pm

"Yes," Killer Moth growled.

"Well, Robby-poo? I'm waiting," Kitten smirked down at him.

"Wally, honey? Are you hungry? You might wanna eat before the dance," Wally's mother called from downstairs.

"Ah... Sure, Mom," Wally said, getting up.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Mon Aug 13, 2018 4:34 pm

"Fine." Dick muttered some very unnice things under his breath. Hee looked up at the, not his type at all, Kitten. "Will you go to the dance with me?"

Emi sighed before she heard her mother call for her.

"Emi!"

"Comming mum!" Emi called back, getting up before going downstairs. She stopped in the kitchen with an arched eyebrow. "Um, mum. What do you think you're doing?" In the kitchen her mother had set up a chair and a mirror with a curling iron and a lot of other styling products and make-up.

"Tonight you have you're very own make-up artist and hair stylist," Emi's mother Mai said.

"You?" Emi arched an eyebrow.

"Yes. Oh, don't give me that look! I know what I'm doing," Mai smiled.

Emi reluctantly walked over and sat down.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Mon Aug 13, 2018 4:52 pm

"Oh, Robby-poo, I thought you'd never ask!!" Kitten smiled. "Now, I go to Gotham Prepatory. Our Homecoming Dance is really formal, so make sure you dress your best! I'll see you there!" Kitten blew him a kiss before the screen went dark.

"She goes to our school!? Since when!?" Scarlett exclaimed.

After eating, Wally's mother was nagging him about dressing up. His dad helped with his tie and his mom was trying to slick his hair. "Mom! Come on, I'm gonna look like an idiot!" he told her.

"Nonsense, you look handsome!" Mary smiled at her son.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Mon Aug 13, 2018 5:23 pm

Dick just shuddered. "I don't wanna know."

As it started closing towards the evening Emi had her blonde hair curled and half of it was up to get it away from her face. She had some darker eyeshadow framing her already dark eyes and just a natural tone on her lips. Her dress was a dark blue, quite simple gown, but still showing some skin. And she had a pair of black high heels to go.{{Ꭹᗝᘎﬡᘐ ᒎ⋒ᔕ☂ᓰᙅᙓ}} 1ჯ1 ᙡᓮ♈ᖺ ᔕᖺᓰﬡᗴℱᗩᓰᖇᎩ  - Page 6 11_d0a8d763-a78a-42d9-8482-cda8e04d2480
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Mon Aug 13, 2018 5:32 pm

((Love the dress!! I'm finding one for Scarlett right now))

Scarlett gripped her fists and she turned, going towards the stairs. "I'm going to go get ready. You should get some of the Team members to find out where her stupid evil dad is hiding those moths," she told Dick, going up the stairs. "I'll see you at the dance."

"One more picture, Wally, and I'm done," Mary promised as she took the 50th picture of the night. "Oh, wait, one more-"

"Mary, honey, you're going to make him late to get Emi," Rudy told his wife after placing a hand on her shoulder.

"Thank you, Dad," Wally whispered with a sigh of relief. He grabbed the corsage he got for Emi. "I hope she'll like it."

"She will. Now, go get her and be back by curfew, young man," Rudy told his son with a smile.

"Sure will, Pop. Don't wait up!" Wally went out the door and he ran to Emi's house. He didn't exactly have his license yet and he really didn't want either of his parents driving.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Mon Aug 13, 2018 5:45 pm

(Yay!!!)

Dick only looked down. Well, someone was pissed. Well, truth to be told he wasn't exactly happy either. He sighed before he called up the Cave to inform Aqualad.

"Do I look okay?" Emi asked, a small smile. She was still nervous about going back. She hadn't been there in so long and she hadn't had her skin this exposed in a long time.

"You look beautiful, darling," Mai said, stroking her daughters arm, so glad she could touch her daughter again.

Emi smiled. "Thanks mum."
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Mon Aug 13, 2018 6:02 pm

During the meantime, Scarlett's mother came and picked her up before taking her back home to get her ready. She feigned excitement even though the former rainbow haired teen was really not looking forward to tonight. A part of her was kinda happy she was blind now; she didn't have to see Dick dancing with that pompous princess.

Before Scarlett knew it, her mother had her all glammed up in a beautiful dress her mother configured for her. Her brown hair was curled onto her shoulders and her bangs were pinned to the side with an adorable pearl hairclip. She wore a simple pink and vanilla tone eyeshadow, light pink blush on her cheeks, and had on a nice rose lipstick. Her shoes were flats, thank goodness since her mother didn't want her tripping in heels due to her 'blindness'.

"Oh, Scarlett, mi amor, you're beautiful!" her mother gleamed.

"Simple dazzling. When did my little girl grow up so fast?" her father smiled at her.

{{Ꭹᗝᘎﬡᘐ ᒎ⋒ᔕ☂ᓰᙅᙓ}} 1ჯ1 ᙡᓮ♈ᖺ ᔕᖺᓰﬡᗴℱᗩᓰᖇᎩ  - Page 6 AM230-1_2000x

Wally arrived to her house and he took a breath before going over and knocked on the door.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 100 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 52 ... 100  Next