Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

{{Ꭹᗝᘎﬡᘐ ᒎ⋒ᔕ☂ᓰᙅᙓ}} 1ჯ1 ᙡᓮ♈ᖺ ᔕᖺᓰﬡᗴℱᗩᓰᖇᎩ

2 posters

Page 46 of 100 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 73 ... 100  Next

Go down

{{Ꭹᗝᘎﬡᘐ ᒎ⋒ᔕ☂ᓰᙅᙓ}} 1ჯ1 ᙡᓮ♈ᖺ ᔕᖺᓰﬡᗴℱᗩᓰᖇᎩ  - Page 46 Empty Re: {{Ꭹᗝᘎﬡᘐ ᒎ⋒ᔕ☂ᓰᙅᙓ}} 1ჯ1 ᙡᓮ♈ᖺ ᔕᖺᓰﬡᗴℱᗩᓰᖇᎩ

Post by NiaHearts Mon Feb 25, 2019 7:53 pm

((Oh my God, and you call me the Disney nut XD But its true though. Okey, Emi will be by herself))
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

{{Ꭹᗝᘎﬡᘐ ᒎ⋒ᔕ☂ᓰᙅᙓ}} 1ჯ1 ᙡᓮ♈ᖺ ᔕᖺᓰﬡᗴℱᗩᓰᖇᎩ  - Page 46 Empty Re: {{Ꭹᗝᘎﬡᘐ ᒎ⋒ᔕ☂ᓰᙅᙓ}} 1ჯ1 ᙡᓮ♈ᖺ ᔕᖺᓰﬡᗴℱᗩᓰᖇᎩ

Post by shinefairy Mon Feb 25, 2019 7:57 pm

(Yeah. Do u want to play Slade then? Also. Who should notice she's gone?)
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Mon Feb 25, 2019 8:43 pm

((I'll be Slade ^^ and perhaps whoever Emi is staying with. Parents or at the Cave for now?))
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Tue Feb 26, 2019 4:13 pm

(Thanks. And maybe the cave? I guess she would still be upset with her parents after the Asami thing. And then maybe she helped the rett of the team with their powers at the cave and all)
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sat Mar 02, 2019 8:01 pm

((Yeah! Definitely makes sense ^^))
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sun Mar 03, 2019 5:51 pm

(Alright! I start!)

Two days later Emi had been staying at the cave. Things were back to normal, or it wasn't normal for Emi. She was glad she managed to help everyone get their powers back. That didn't make her feel as guilty anymore. But she was still hurting. And things were changing. She was also glad she didn't have her crazy powers anymore, but were these new powers much better?

Of course the team would think so. But Emi wasn't sure she even wanted powers. It scared her. It had never given her anything good. The Cave was quiet. She had been alone as the others had school that week and Emi hadn't  gone back to school yet after leaving. And she wanted to make sure she couldn't hurt anyone else or what these new powers meant before she went back. If she was even staying...

Needing some air to think Emi had taken the back door out of the cave to take a walk on the beach. That would probably calm her mind.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sun Mar 03, 2019 7:22 pm

Speaking of school, Scarlett was actually heading home with Dick to hang out since their school had early release for the week. Something to do with teacher planning or whatnot.

"Wanna play some basketball when we get to your house?" Scarlett asked Dick as they waited for Alfred to drive up.

Wally was also in school, but he kept checking his phone for any messages from Emi. He hadn't heard anything back and he was tempted to text her to see how she was doing. A throat clearing got his attention and saw the teacher next to him, glaring down at him before he put his phone away and focused on the assignment.

What Emi wasn't expecting was a menace from the past paying her a visit. Word had quickly spread on her new abilities and Deathstroke himself was going to exploit that new power for his schemes.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sun Mar 03, 2019 7:33 pm

"Isn't that-never mind. I keept forgetting," Dick shook his head, remembering she wasn't actually blind. Well. Not anymore anyway. "But sure. Of you want a beating?" He grinned.

(haha.me in school xD okay. No. But me at lectures haha. Hey. Also. I forgott. Did Emi actually meet Deathstroke? Or was it just Scar? I can't remember. XD but I remember she had the bomb things in her. But idk I have bad memory)

Emi took her shoes off to feel the cool water in her feet as she walked on the line of the beach. Maybe she should surprise the team by backing something like M'gann always did?
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sun Mar 03, 2019 7:40 pm

"Oh, you are funny!" Scarlett fake laughed before she punched his shoulder. "I'm gonna beat your ass to next week."

((Mmm... I guess they didn't meet. Only the boys and Scarlett met Deathstroke))

"This is a very nice view," Deathstroke told Emi as he walked up behind her out of the brush next to the Cave. He had made sure she was alone, since he didn't want any interruptions.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Mon Mar 04, 2019 3:45 pm

"Augh! Hey,... Kidding." Dick stated, rubbing his shoulder. "At least the training has made you a better puncher," He added to tease. To be honest? She had always had a mean punch.

(Yeah, yeah)

Emi jumped by the sudden presence behind her and she turned, realixing she dropped her shoes in the water. She took in the tall man now infront of her. She never had the best knowledge on heroes or villains but she knew she recognized him from somewhere. Maybe the news her parents always used to watch. But she still wasn't sure, and she was hoping she was wrong about her feeling he was a villain. "W-who are you?"
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 46 of 100 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 73 ... 100  Next