Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

{{Ꭹᗝᘎﬡᘐ ᒎ⋒ᔕ☂ᓰᙅᙓ}} 1ჯ1 ᙡᓮ♈ᖺ ᔕᖺᓰﬡᗴℱᗩᓰᖇᎩ

2 posters

Page 49 of 100 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 74 ... 100  Next

Go down

{{Ꭹᗝᘎﬡᘐ ᒎ⋒ᔕ☂ᓰᙅᙓ}} 1ჯ1 ᙡᓮ♈ᖺ ᔕᖺᓰﬡᗴℱᗩᓰᖇᎩ  - Page 49 Empty Re: {{Ꭹᗝᘎﬡᘐ ᒎ⋒ᔕ☂ᓰᙅᙓ}} 1ჯ1 ᙡᓮ♈ᖺ ᔕᖺᓰﬡᗴℱᗩᓰᖇᎩ

Post by NiaHearts Thu Mar 28, 2019 8:19 pm

"If I get a hold of him, I'm going to..." Scarlett growled, her hands burning up before she felt Wally's hands on her shoulders.

"Calm down. She's going to be fine. We'll find her and save her. Okay?" Wally said, knowing she was going to be torn up about this until they knew Emi was safe. He was doing his best to not run out and search every part of the island, but Deathstroke might've taken her somewhere far away. When he overheard Artemis, Emi was gone for at least an hour before she came from school to the Cave.

"I could help you. I trained Scarlett on how to control her powers. I could do the same to you. We could actually help a lot of people. People who don't want powers. Did you ever think of that? You could become their savior," Deathstroke said after coming closer to her.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

{{Ꭹᗝᘎﬡᘐ ᒎ⋒ᔕ☂ᓰᙅᙓ}} 1ჯ1 ᙡᓮ♈ᖺ ᔕᖺᓰﬡᗴℱᗩᓰᖇᎩ  - Page 49 Empty Re: {{Ꭹᗝᘎﬡᘐ ᒎ⋒ᔕ☂ᓰᙅᙓ}} 1ჯ1 ᙡᓮ♈ᖺ ᔕᖺᓰﬡᗴℱᗩᓰᖇᎩ

Post by shinefairy Thu Mar 28, 2019 8:28 pm

And while, well. Really just Artemis, Wally had to change, considering Mgann did it so easy, Conner was always dressed and Scarlett didn't have a hero outfit yet, Dick was still digging up some information. It was obvious Deathstroke was toying with them. It could also be a trap. Why else would he let them know he took her?

"Okay. Try to see if you can find any connections between these last mercenary jobs." Dick told Mgann, Scarlett and Conner before he too had to go change into his Robin attire.

Emi was a little surprised to hear he had helped Scarlett with her powers. But she wasn't that easily fooled." That hasn't worked out so well for me in the past," She said looking away, remembering those people she accidently killed. Then what happened with Asami. She just wanted to stay as far away from powers as possible. Not be in the middle of it.

She looked at him." Besides. I don't trust you." She stated. He wasn't exactly known for helping people.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Thu Mar 28, 2019 8:39 pm

Scarlett had a deadpan expression as she asked, "Did he just ask a blind girl to read?"

"We'll take care of it, Scarlett. You can help keep up what information we find out," Miss Martian told her, patting her shoulder before she and Conner began to read over the mercenary jobs on the holo-computer.

"I don't need you to trust me. Because I'm going to get what I want whether you like it or not," Deathstroke said, changing from 'good bad guy' to 'bad, bad guy'.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Fri Mar 29, 2019 4:51 pm

Dick got suited up in his Robin attire and Artemis came back in her green costume. Of course Kid Mouth got there before they did. Hopefully Mgann, Connor and Scarlett would have found something for them to go on.

(lol. I forgott xD)

Emi frowned and backed up. "You can't force me," Emi stated.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Fri Mar 29, 2019 5:52 pm

((XD No its okay! Its funny actually))

"Alright. We went through all the jobs we think Deathstroke had a hand in and Kid Flash triangulated out a possible area he could be residing in," Miss Martian said, showing the map.

"All of these jobs happen between Happy Harbor, Steele City, and right outside of Gotham. Its a large scale, but we could split up and search. I can take the outskirts while Scarlett could stay on the ground. Her earth-echolocation could be our key of finding them in a close range," Kid Flash explained. He looked at Scarlett. "How wide is your sight?"

"Its still not very far, but I've been training. I'll be able to pick up Slade's heartbeat. His is the calmest I've ever felt. Its scary," Scarlett admitted.

"Actually, I can." Deathstroke held up a button that activated the suit he had actually put her in. It was the same suit he made Scarlett wear, where she had no say in her movements. He pressed the button and the suit made her stand up.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Fri Mar 29, 2019 6:14 pm

Robin nodded. "Okay. Me and Artemis will take the MC's. Search the small alleys and corners of the cities. Miss M Supey you'll be our eyes from above. Miss Martian can fly, use your telephatic range. Superboy, you'll pilot the Bio-ship, keep eyes out and be ready for extraction once we find her. We'll all go in. No one is going alone. We'll have to kepe radio contact," He said since M'ganns telepathy didn't cover all of the area.

Emi groaned before she freaked feeling her body move even though she didn't do it." W-what is this!?" She was scared. She wasn't a hero.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Fri Mar 29, 2019 6:50 pm

"And me?" Scarlett asked. She couldn't fly or drive.

"You'll by our eyes on the ground. In places we can't get to. Don't worry, none of us will be far behind. If you catch something, radio it in. You aren't alone," Kid Flash promised Scarlett. She would be the only one without a partner to help nearby, other than himself.

Scarlett nodded. "Alright. Guess I'm going all casual," she said, since she didn't exactly have a suit, or even an alter ego for that matter.

"Its a suit that's connected to all of the nerves and muscles in your body. I control what you can do whole you're in that suit and I'm the only one who can remove it. So don't try anything funny," Deathstroke said. "Come now. Its time we set our plan in motion."
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Fri Mar 29, 2019 7:01 pm

"Be careful," Robin said, knowing that Scarlett had had encounters and issue With Deathstroke before. Who knew what he could any with her again?

"N-no... Please. Why are you doing this?" Emi tried to fight the metal of the suit that was conected to her nerce system, but with no luck. She didn't want to hurt anyone. She just wanted to go home. "Y-you said you wern't going to hurt me!" She stated, remembering him saying that before she passed out.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Fri Mar 29, 2019 7:34 pm

"Don't worry. I'm not going to let him get me again," Scarlett promised. She would never let any other man hurt her as long as she lived.

"I'm not," Deathstroke said, seeing her fall. He sighed before picking her up and taking her to where he would start his next plan of action.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Fri Mar 29, 2019 7:41 pm

(should we skip to later or? I guess Slade would have to suceed before they could rescue her?)
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 49 of 100 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 74 ... 100  Next